The Reason Men Don't Do Nice Things for Pregnant Women and Why CHIVALRY IS DYING

I'm pretty sure with what I'm about to say, most if not all men will agree with me, and women need to listen up if they want men to be "real man", and I'm about to drop a truth bomb so big you might think you are in Afghanistan.

So I just watched this video:

And then this video:

So men don't know how women feel, so here's a panel of only women to tell you all about how men feel, are you fucking kidding me. So here I am on GAG of all places so I can be the guy to put the real truth out there.
Men don't do nice things to pregnant women because men tend to feel like we're taking a leap of faith when we do because of the chances of her not being actually pregnant and we might feel bad or even worse get bitched out by her, kinda like this:

and men just stop taking their chances because who wants to get bitched out and embarrassed, especially when you are trying to do something nice.

Chivalry in men is dying mostly because of mean bitchy women. Look ladies, you can't be a total bitch and expect chivalry from men, you can't have it both ways. Of course I'm not talking about all women, I'm talking about the ones who yells at men who try doing nice things, they berate men who open doors for them or help them with their coat and yell "I CAN DO IT MYSELF!!", when a man pulls up a chair for them they purposely go to the other chair and make him feel like an ass, women who do those types of things, and they might think it's funny or trying to "empower" women, and if you are one of these women who do this, JUST STOP!!! Seriously, your the equivalent of the dickheads who do shit like this:

And if your thinking "It's supposed to be funny, can we just have fun?" Well there's a fine line between joking around and being a jackoff, and if your discouraging men from being real gentlemen and embarrassing them when they try, your being a jackoff. I know that this is a minority group of women, but men can only deal with it so many time before he gives up, and it could take just one bitch to completely discourage a man. So if you want men be a proper gent, be nice and kindly appreciate their acts of chivalry. When he helps you with your jacket, let him and say thank you, if he pulls your chair out take his offer and sit in the chair, and if he thought you were pregnant and your not KINDLY let him know and still thank him for his offer.

OK, I think I may have gotten carried away a little, but I hope you understand what I mean. Also, notice I said chivalry is "dying" because I don't think chivalry is completely dead yet, help keep it alive by sharing this to your GAG friends and telling people about this issue and we can save chivalry and encourage men to be proper gentlemen.

1931

Most Helpful Girl

• It's because of these masculine ass bitter ass feminist. They are ruining the relationship between men and women. They have ruined courtship and gender roles. They are now ruining young teen women right to fuck grown men, and ruining marriage, and ruining males even coming up to approach or compliment women, they are building a divide between men and women.

• "They are now ruining young teen women right to fuck grown men"
      Are you saying teenage girls have a right to have sex with adult men, or an I misreading this?

• I think your right, here's an MHO.

• 5d

@mistixs women always had the RIGHT to have sex. it used to be socially unacceptable for MEN OR WOMEN to have sex outside of marriage.

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 18

• Chivalry is dying because feminists told us it is bad

• I fucking hate feminism lol

• 2d

i agree with you on this one
      most guys that used to be friendly towards women now they are not , and even will make sure something wrong will happen to them during something , whatever it is

chivalry is not 100% dead but like 80 ish % dead that is true

• I don't know I think it's the feminist era, damned if you do damned if you don't. You can't just put on this "I can do it all by myself" attitude then in turn expect men to treat you more special. That's so dumb. I also have something wrong with me cause I seem to want to date bad boys over men who actually will do that stuff and I'm starting to come out of that.

• 7d

I must admit with a little shame that we girls are partially responsible for the progressive disappearance of chivalry in our society, mostly in the Western world.

While I agree and support that women must be the equal of men, there are 2 approaches to achieving this goal. The one being to have this right anchored in any constitution and being binding by all parties concerned. The second is the approach that unfortunately has taken place because the first one does not work.

This is the consequence of the creation of the feminist groups that want at all cost to have equal rights/treatment because the system has failed miserably to grant this right to women.

However, not all men see and approve the equality of rights of women as a good thing, mainly those CEO's and people in managerial position. That would be equivalent to paying the same wages to women and thus reducing the general profits of their companies. Just think how much it would cost a corporation that employs 50% women but are paid 30% less than their male counterparts. Those profits would not be diverted to the pockets of the shareholders and management.

On the other hand I understand those men who think that women want the same rights must be treated equally, regardless whether they are pregnant, disabled or otherwise being challenged.

Also, youth nowadays could not care less about others. It is so much more comfortable to watch those clips on their cell phones sitting on a bus, fully concentrated on their screens and totally oblivious to what is happening around them.

Also education (or the lack of it) of our young people fails to continue this tradition of chivalry and compassion for the weak. I am not saying that all people are like that, far from it. I have experienced it myself that there are decent youth that think of the wellbeing of others first.

Actually, Europe and is still leading the chivalry bandwagon while unfortunately North America lags far behind.

But this is a problem that can only be solved if both, men and women work hand in hand and leave their gender issues out of negotiations.

Perhaps that men will realize that it is in their benefit to leave a handicapped seat to a woman that may bear a male child that is comprehensive, educated and will in turn respect women and give them the equal treatments they deserve. But here, we are talking about 5 generations in the future, at best!

• “So men don’t know how women feel, so here’s a panel of only women to tell you all about how men feel, are you fucking kidding me?”

Okay, but you, a man, said the same exact thing that those women did. They said men don’t offer their seats because they’re afraid the woman won’t actually be pregnant and she’ll be angry at them for thinking she was, and you said the same thing. They also said chivalry is dying partially because of women and their increased resistance to men who attempt to be chivalrous, which again, you said the same thing. So I really can’t figure out why you thought you had to “put the truth out there,” when your truth is literally the same exact thing as what the women in the videos said.

Besides that though, I totally agree. Women need to stop being so fiercely resentful of men who open doors for them or whatever just trying to be polite. Letting a guy hold a door open for them to walk through isn’t going to suddenly rip away their status as a strong, independent woman, and any woman who thinks it will needs to chill the fuck out and get a grip on reality.

• Now, you can't judge absolutely everyone who refuses to give you a seat. I mean, sometimes people have a lot of luggage with them, had a long day and are very tired or they may be injured. You never know.

• I wouldn't purposely go out of my way to humiliate a guy who was just being nice or attack him for it. Actually, I think that it's nice for chivalry to go both ways. It's just common courtesy to hold a door for someone, either way, the guy for girl or girl for a guy. If someone gives you a hard time because they want to do things themselves, just brush it off and understand that not all people are one way, and it's very likely you will be thanked more than being yelled at.

• I just can't understand why some women would be triggered if a man opens a door for them. If I wasn't pregnant and someone thought I was and they gave up the seat, well halelluja, thank you but I'm not pregnant. It might hurt (because that means I look fat) if they thought I was but I wouldn't bitch about it.

• I strongly disagree. When I was pregnant lots of guys were very helpful and considerate.

• Bruh I'm pregnant but I'm not going to bitch about someone not giving me their seat lol. And I'm not one of these bitches who announces to the entire world that I'm pregnant in order to receive special treatment. I work a good 35-40 hours a week or so being on my feet. I don't complain, I don't bitch. I do my job then go home and relax. I always say thank you to those who hold a door open for me and if it's a situation where I can hold the door open for someone else I do. I don't understand why women these days are so against people being nice to them. Like wtf?

• Also if I was on public transport and I had the opportunity to give my seat to an elderly person I would. CHIVALRY isn't JUST FOR MEN!!!

• I think it's pretty easy to tell the difference between a fat and a pregnant women. At least if she is far along the pregnancy. If she is in the early states of pregnancy and it's not obvious yet, she doesn't really need the seat anyways. I've personally never seen a women cussing out a guy for being a Gentlemen. At least not in real life. I think if a guy would mistake them for being pregnant most women would probably be embarrassed and just say "No thanks" and look the other way instead of admitting they are just fat

• It's not easy to tell the difference...
      I once saw a fat woman and asked her if she was pregnant and almost got slapped...

• I know, that's the problem

• I think it's less common today, but in the mid-90s to the early 2000s, when RadFem was at the peak of its power, I was verbally attacked a number of times by women for holding doors open or other minor things that I do for ANYONE.

Today, these "micro-aggressions" (roll eyes) tend to be more focused in other areas today, like political leanings or LGBTXYZ, but you DO occasionally still have them about feminist stuff.

• Nghhhh why are the mean ladies ruining it for us nice ladies!!! I want chivalry back. I promise you I would never bitch at a guy for manners.

• I understand what your saying however time and place, if I walk around and guy opened a door I would thank him and think he is interested because off it and if he isn’t then am pretty sure he wouldn’t however I open doors for guys in fact I was in Nero (coffee shop) a guy held his baby I opened a door for him as anyone would. Main issues is self defence against a female attacker and that mentally which "chivalry" is based on is woman are weak and need too be looked after which is sexist. I believe chivalry is a two way street one way girls should do it for guys as much as guy do it for girls after all I think "manners make the man" is also sexist, manners make a nice person meaning everyone should do it and the gender BS should be thrown out peace and understanding costs nothing.

A truth bomb of my own.

• I don't agree with your stance that it should be just men that should be chivalrous. I think that both men and women should stand for a pregnant women or the elderly. Not just men. It should go both ways.

• "nothing is ever my fault it's always other people's"
    An autobiography by ImJustCurious13

• They do though what in the world are you talking about lol also no one cares about chivalry

• I show manners to both men and women. If an obviously pregnant woman needs to sit down or a disabled person needs one , I would give up my seat.

• That's funny coz... my man always did nice things for me ;)

• 3d

I understand males when it comes to this. there's so many bitchy girls out there that I'm not surprised some gave up on being a gentlemen

What Guys Said 31

• I usually stand up when I see elderly people. But if you demand it - yeah, good luck standing, grandma!
    Same goes for pregnant women, except they are worse. Everyone gets old. But nobody says you have to be pregnant. In fact:
    - It's your body, your choice - you CHOSE to be pregnant, honey.
    - You get ample support from the government, from my and other's tax money.
    - I see plenty of fat people on public transport every day, yet they don't demand seats, despite their weight taking similar toll on them as on pregnant women.

Honestly, I have zero sympathy for mothers. My last bit of sympathy was lost when a few weeks ago a mother pushed her twin baby carriage over my legs on the tram (I was stepping out of her way, she deliberatel pushed it over my leg to prove a point) after intentily bumping the carriage into a girl with considerable power (she lost her balance for a moment) because she was in her way. Honestly - if children make some women selfish, entitled bitches, then they shouldn't have children.

• It's not just the extra weight. Pregnancy has other effects on the body that make it harder to stand

• @mistixs "Pregnancy has other effects on the body that make it harder to stand"
      Such as?
      No, I am serious. What are these effects?

• Chivalry is dying not because of bitchy women, it's dying because of feminism.

Women want to be equal to men, well then they can be and open their own damn doors, pay for dates, pull in their own chair, carry their own damn packages, etc.

• first off, most women aren't feminists. Regardless, those first 3 things you mentioned are one thing, but the last one is different. Women are generally physically weaker than men. would you not help a weak man carry packages if he's not able?

• The truth is that if they find the guy attractive, then they'll see those actions in a positive light. If not, then they'll put a negative spin on it.

Pretty much every aspect of women's interaction of men falls under that simple truth.

• 2d

i agree with you on that one for sure
      if the guy is handsome you can do or say much more things then an ugly guy

• 2d

but its the same with girls and us
      if a hot chick is hitting u up near the bar u talk to her and flirt , but if fat orugly chick does tha u run away , they behave the same way

• 1d

@Pejtu Not nearly to the same degree You can see obese, hideous women married with 3-5 kids... an obese, ugly man will likely die alone.

• 2d

3rd wave feminism hasn't done a FUCKING thing to elevate women in lower social class and hasn't secured any new rights for women - what it has done is totally obliterate gender relations and made men the absolute villian and pig headed piece of shit no matter what the situation.

Now these bitches want to complain because men ignore them and don't pay attention? This is laughable.

• I personally have not experienced any bitching when I try to be chivalrous. Though I just prefer to do it out of common decency, and here in Canada at least we tend to take such things a little more seriously.

However I'm sure there are people out there who for some reason find chivalry offensive. There are people who believe the moon is a hologram so why not

• I honestly don't care if a woman doesn't need my help. I do it anyways. I'm being polite and chivalrous regardless. Because I'm aware that there are women who want this. And I'm not gonna stop because a butch feminist hasn't gotten any in a long time.

• women are equal now so... fuck it, let them be equal, let them pay, go to work get their own doors and such, oh and no need to be a gentleman to get sex anymore. By the way i cam still not washing clothes or dusting because all of you think you have a dick now. Don't like it? We'll, men generally prefferred the way things were too, go complain to liberal feminists

• I open the car door for my lady, not once has she complained. A few times she's said that she can do it but most of the time I do it. Simply because it feels right. I likewise dated someone who use to tell me all the time that she had hands to do it. I didn't stop because one woman told me not to.

• Shouldn't it be the opposite? Should we be nicer since the girls are more in need of assistance and support? I try to be nice to a girl regardless of whether or not she's pregnant.

• 7d

I offer my seat and if she bitches I take it back. I open a doors and if she glares I close it in front of her. I am only chivalrous to those who deserve it.

• just cause

• trying to be a good person these days is not popular thats why everybody stopped giving a fuck
    tbh

• 2d

Nothing like blaming women for problems in society. I'm getting sick of it. Might as well blame women for what happened in the "Garden of Eden" story, Genesis 3... e. g. she picked the fruit, "He" was standing right there and did nothing to stop her, so it's her fault... she picked it! I think that's wrong, men are being wussies and not being men. We've been trained to be soft and not be our own man.

Do what you do becasue you are a Man and it doesn't demean you to open her door. Women will feel the difference between a nice guy trying to gain points and a man doing so out of his heart (Agree or disagree)?

There is a big aspect of people burried in devices, headsets on that tune out the world... we've become more self contained... problem. But I've given up seats to black women, pregnant women, older women... because I can. It's called honor. I don't feel lesser for it.

Stop blaming women!

• 2d

Right because making one complaint about one issue is "blaming women for society's problems" do get up on this pedestal when women outright blame every problem in their lives and society on "the patriarchy" ?

• 2d

@ronaldo75 I see this "feminism did this" a lot, so it's not one issue to me. sure it has created dynamics. But this is BS. I have no problem being chivalrous to GF's or other women. if it is dying it is because men are allowign themselves to be influences by these women when they should just be the man they want to be.

I'm providing an alternate view...

• I was married for 15 years and no matter where we are at now in our lives, I was attracted to my wife the MOST when she was bearing our 3 children. We even had sex up until the day she went into labor with each one. She only stayed home if she didn't feel good, we went out on dates all the time, nothing changed but the fact she had a child inside her so I was also extra protective. I'm not trying to get men in trouble, but this is 2018, wake up guys, if you want real love, go for it, you will truly be happy, if you don't, let it be☺

• So America is not finished with the war on men? That's so pathetic.

• Because women are evil and do not deserve it and because the are not having it both ways.

• Between man spreading and giving up my seat for women guys are tired of all the complaints

• Hating all women because of feminists? I don't think men are that delusional.

• I'm only a gentalmen towards my own wife , her and her only. End of story...

• HAHAHAHAHA that second video HHAHAHAHAHA
    "Awe man" SKKRKRRRTTT

• Not to be predjuice. Or anything but are you white? And do you consider your self a incel or a mgtow

• Because some women are just fat.

• I don't do nice things for anybody expect my kids

• What about your wife? Parents? Other family members?

• Did you help out your partner when she was pregnant?

• Of course but that is much more expected behaviour as opposed to nice behaviour

• 7d

This ony happens in america

• Good, chivalry should die.

• What planet do you live on? cuz it isn't earth

• I think you're delusional

• 11h

In Scotland, UK it has officially been made illegal for a man to flirt with a woman, if he's caught flirting he can now face up to 6 months in prison.

• Thats cause most women dont deserve free nice things they are already entitled

• We've been constantly told that men and women are the same and to ignore biological differences. That acknowledging them is sexist, that women want to be treated in exactly the same way as men. That they're "out-dated stereotypes".

Then women complain about a lack of chivalry? Why can't they see how this happens? Why is there this disconnect?

I'll offer my seat to a pregnant woman still, but this really annoys me. Like do you want to be treated the same or not? Do you want chivalry or equality? If you're gonna ask us for both and then criticise us for both, can you not see why men are so confused today?

• "do you want to be treated the same or not? Do you want chivalry or equality?"
      Different women want different things.

• @mistixs then I guess you will need to all wear signs stating which it is. In case you haven't noticed, us guys are not too great at picking up on subtle signals. Just another aspect where we are not "equal"

• Show more from Guys
    1