Its time for me to clear my name in this website, because some people seem to think that when you have different points of view for women or not conforming with the liberal and feminist propaganda you're supposedly an incel, I mean how the f**k does that even stand?I will tell you some things about myself and you have to tell me if indeed im an incel or not!
1) I'm not even a virgin. I had 5 one night stands till today with beautiful girls and 3 relationships (I know it's not a lot but i don't think that makes me an incel).
2) I have been bullied at a young age and because of that i have anger issues that still show up today, although im probably the only person in the world who actually beat up his bullies so im proud of that.
3) I had girlfriends that treated me like shit before and abused me and thats where my supposed "hate of women" came from, which is not actually hate but disgust because i learned first hand how horrible some of them are and although i was abused when i went to the police about it they said there was nothing they could do (i was 17 at the time).
4) I'm a university student, I study informatics in the university of economics and business, so you can't say I'm a loser either.
5) I'm working along with going to university so that i can get myself a house.
6) I'm working out frequently, I have a really nice body because of that! (incels are fat most of the time).
7) Feminism is not my enemy, I don't think women should give up their rights, my enemy is this indifference that plagues the world about mens problems!Society is becoming more and more gynocentric when it should be the other way around! Women can hit a man and get away with it, until that stops im gonna keep bothering every post about woman's problems that is available to me! Just because men are silent doesn't mean they don't have problems! They have and they are a 1000 times more serious and fucked up than any women's issues but men are taught to man up and that came as a disadvantage for most of them, so you could say im a men's rights activist and not an incel!
8) I have a girlfriend right now and we love each other, I don't know what i could do without her, she's a really good girl and she understands me, we have a lot of things in common.she's is actually a childhood friend of mine but i didn't remember that until she told me(lol), i had a lot of friends that were girls when i was growing up, i didn't like to hang out with guys because they were making fun of me sometimes, i knew all the girls in my home town before me and my parents moved out, she was one of them.
9) I don't hate women! I just think that SOME (thats why its with capitals because i don't mean all of them) of them are hoes, either for having a bad personality, hitting or abusing men, thinking they're the center of the world, wanting attention all the time, being misandristic, being psychopathic some times (they don't show any signs of empathy sometimes), feminists trying to emasculate all men, not having any decency to walk away, not having any shame for things they say, thinking all men are jerks, making every problem of theirs other peoples fault, not admit to their wrongs because they think understanding something is losing, being immature and stupid overall and also men who support these bitches! like i would understand if they supported a fine female thats a good person, i would support her too, but they only support bitches for some reason!
I could go on and on but I don't think I'm an incel, what do you think?