If a guy suddenly asks you to go out and have dinner with him, is he interested to you?

He is my ex schoolmate, we don't chat or communicate always, but sometimes, out of nowhere he will suddenly texted me and ask me out for a dinner. Last time he asked, it was on my birthday. Not expecting much, just want to know what is he really thought?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• He could be interested in friendship with you or he could want more from you. If you like him, accept his offer and see where things head.

• It's already the fourth time he asked me out but I couldn't make it for some reasons. Yeah I will try to accept and see what happens. Thanx!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he likes you or at the very least is somewhat interested in you.