Why does my crush suddenly pulls out his phone, and pretend to be on his phone whenever he sees me?

So it's this popular kid at school, I noticed he always stares at me, it's been going on for 5 months. So I sorta felt weird and nervous all of a sudden, and I caught feelings. Usually when he sees me, he would constantly lock eyes with me. One week I was with my friend going to pass by my crush, as soon as we got near, she pushed me and I also bumped into him but I kept my balanced. A whole scene happened.
Now when he sees me, he pulls out his phone and looks down at it.. Whenever he sees me, "anywhere" during school.
😂😂😭😭😂😂 Thanks guys.

09

Most Helpful Guy

• Trying to play kool, by trying to act like people are always hitting him up. Or he is trying not to lock eyes because he isn't into you. In my opinion those are the two possible options with the little imformation you gave.

• Ooh okay, yea it's more to this story but I guess this helped.

• Yea honestly sounds like he does like you and is trying to play it kool by using his phone, maybe because he's shy.

• Ooh okay, thank you sir.