Why does my crush suddenly pulls out his phone, and pretend to be on his phone whenever he sees me?

So it's this popular kid at school, I noticed he always stares at me, it's been going on for 5 months. So I sorta felt weird and nervous all of a sudden, and I caught feelings. Usually when he sees me, he would constantly lock eyes with me. One week I was with my friend going to pass by my crush, as soon as we got near, she pushed me and I also bumped into him but I kept my balanced. A whole scene happened.
Now when he sees me, he pulls out his phone and looks down at it.. Whenever he sees me, "anywhere" during school.
Updates:
😂😂😭😭😂😂 Thanks guys.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Trying to play kool, by trying to act like people are always hitting him up. Or he is trying not to lock eyes because he isn't into you. In my opinion those are the two possible options with the little imformation you gave.

0|0
    0|1
    • Ooh okay, yea it's more to this story but I guess this helped.

• Show All
    • Yea honestly sounds like he does like you and is trying to play it kool by using his phone, maybe because he's shy.

• Ooh okay, thank you sir.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• He's shy.

Get his number. During lunch, as you're walking by, catch him gazing at his phone. Send him a text message to chat.

Someone's gotta make a move, and I'm sure he's filled with anticipation. Knock that barrier down!

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe instead of saying 'A WHOLE THINGERMAGIJIGER HAPPENED"
    maybe explain the most important part. Did you somehow grab his balls when you got pushed into him? Did you smack him in the face, did you get all nervous and shy?

Pulling out your phone = avoidance. either shy because he likes you, or you made it that insanely awkward.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's display behavior, similar to gold chains, $2000 car stereos in $500 cars, and peacocks fluffing up their feathers when they are looking for a mate.

0|0
    1|1
  • Ask for his number. I'd being trying to signal you by doing that.

0|0
    0|0
  • He doesn't want to be forced to talk to you so he's pretending he's busy

0|0
    0|0
  • Trying to look cool or is nervous. I do this too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trying to look cool lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe to make you jealous xDD

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes