Why won't my crush follow me back?

I known my crush for 2 years. He has said and done things to me that makes me truly think he likes me. But why won't he follow me back on social media?

Please explain your opinion
  • He doesn't like you
    Vote A
  • He is playing hard to get, but likes you
    Vote B
  • He's embarrasssed to follow you
    Vote C
  • Idek?
    Vote D
  • He's leading you on
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
He's popular and I am not

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Why dont you just go talk to him in person... where is the social interaction now a days?

0|0
    0|0
    • I do talk to him in person we have known each other for 2 years. It's on instagram

Most Helpful Girl

• None of the above. This isn't a telling enough sign whether he likes you or not. Some people just don't "follow back" on social media sites.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why do people do that? Don't you think if he liked me he would follow me back?

• Not necessarily, it's a personal preference. I don't follow all my friends back on Twitter, because I follow so many people already; I only follow people who I really am interested in seeing news from. Usually they are friends who are involved in mutual hobbies, people who would announce events I'm planning on attending etc.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• does he know you followed him

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes his things on private so he has to accept the request

• Show All
    • How do I find out?

• spend more time with him. interact with him. flirt with him. get into a comfortable zone with him.

What Girls Said 1

• It could mean anything

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you think it means?

• Show All
    • Based on him not following you on social media, you literally can't tell whether or not he likes you. Think about the way he acts around you when you hang out.

• He seems interest in me but then he makes me mad about how he isn't following me back. He is giving me mix signals

Recommended myTakes