He told me it's none of my business if he talks to other girls?

Anonymous
I've been seeing this guy for about 3 weeks and all I texted him was I the only one he was seeing. I didn't mean it as anything bad or I wasn't being pushy, I just saw he follows random girls on insta so I thought maybe I wasn't the only one. Even if he said he was seeing someone else it wouldn't have really been an issue because we haven't discussed what we are. So he sent me a big message saying in this time it's none of my business who he follows or what girls he speaks too at this time.

I am really hurt by his message because I honestly wasn't being pushy I just wanted to ask. We've started sleeping together so I thought it was moving towards something, I said sorry and he told me not to worry about. But tbh now I feel like crap and no one has ever been that mean to me I suppose. And in didn't mean it the way he thinks I did I suppose I didn't think.

Did I have a right to ask him or should I have kept my mouth shut? We were getting on so well and now I feel like it's ruined.
Updates:
+1 y
He did tell me I was the only one he was seeing but he still said it not my business.
He told me it's none of my business if he talks to other girls?
Add Opinion