He told me it's none of my business if he talks to other girls?

Anonymous
I've been seeing this guy for about 3 weeks and all I texted him was I the only one he was seeing. I didn't mean it as anything bad or I wasn't being pushy, I just saw he follows random girls on insta so I thought maybe I wasn't the only one. Even if he said he was seeing someone else it wouldn't have really been an issue because we haven't discussed what we are. So he sent me a big message saying in this time it's none of my business who he follows or what girls he speaks too at this time.

I am really hurt by his message because I honestly wasn't being pushy I just wanted to ask. We've started sleeping together so I thought it was moving towards something, I said sorry and he told me not to worry about. But tbh now I feel like crap and no one has ever been that mean to me I suppose. And in didn't mean it the way he thinks I did I suppose I didn't think.

Did I have a right to ask him or should I have kept my mouth shut? We were getting on so well and now I feel like it's ruined.
+1 y
He did tell me I was the only one he was seeing but he still said it not my business.
9
6