Do men fear to approach high Maintenance women?

Do men fear to approach high Maintenance     women??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't fear them. I simply don't deal with them. I don't throw money at women. Do they want equality? Go get a fucking degree. Go get a fucking job. And go earn your own shit. I want a relationship.. not a prostitute. She's not doing me a favor by dating me.

0|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Only if they are not Confident

0|0
    0|2
    • So I'm insecure for the fact that I don't want to pay for a prostitute? Strong logic.

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 54

• I don’t mind, but her pussy better be premium grade A with a cherry on top if she’s really high maintenance or requires a lot.

1|1
    0|0
  • Not really fear. I just don't see myself as high maintenance, so how could I possibly have a commonality with a high maintenance woman? Also, I can't deal with that "holier than though" attitude that a majority of them have. Also, I have a good career, but I just see my money draining away on Prada and daily pedi's.

But that being said, I don't mind a woman keeping herself healthy and beautiful. But sometimes, it can be excessive.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's no fear, but rather a pragmatic calculation: I'm skeptical on wasting money, time, effort and nerves on women like that. Typically their "maintenance" cost isn't really worth it.

0|3
    0|0
  • Personally I'm not dumb enough to approach a woman for a relationship or even sex... when I know for a fact she is high maintenance. I ain't got time to hold your hand sweet heart

0|1
    0|0
  • Not fear, we just don't want to waste our time with women who only have eyes for the Trump types. Mostly by age 16 guys in the US know instinctively to ignore the highlife girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, yes, but I think that fear is precedented. If a woman is high maintenance then obviously she'll want a significant other who is able to meet her expectations, right? So the pressure to meet expectations is there, and that's where I think the fear comes from.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fear? No. I just don't bother with high-maintenance. I prefer to be around person who know the word humbleness not only by the dictionary-definition.

0|1
    0|0
  • There's different kinds of high maintenance if it's a high maintenance woman with an attitude I run I don't approach

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends the night If I got a nice custom made Italian suit with a pocket full of 1$ bills
    Fake watch

Good shoes
    then maybe it's fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats the reason i haven't approached my college crush yet, i find her 10, but my friend says , she is like 4, she uses make up , not much too looks or feminine traits, she is a little thick too...
    basically yeah... high maintenance scares me

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not fear, it's wisdom.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah bring em on! There’s something about them which is irresistible.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't fear them but it would be a waste of my time to get with someone who won't go low maintenance for a weekend or three...

0|0
    0|0
  • Fear? Do you fear dating an asshole? I mean its not fear. I'll try and avoid it and probably break things off if theyre that way and id hope not to run into them but its not fear

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes because they'll go broke , it's nice have few things but if u don't love an do without things the appration is gone , woman can live without expesive stuff, plus having nothing can be more loving for appreciate something man gives her , like flowers or dinner or even go out somewhere nice to dance , u can't love money or items bought, only loving one another can bring happiness and joy in your life,

0|0
    0|0
  • If your wallet doesn't give what it needs and if you are wise enough, you'll stay away from a high mantainance car, even a high mantainance woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't fear they usually don't

0|0
    0|0
  • yes.. we fear because we have mindset that she will definitely in relationship. how could such girl remain single!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes we do not have enough courage for ourselfs. Think about "she's out of my league". I believe leagues actually exist high maintenance woman would like a high maintenance man however if you are not intrested in this theory you can go out with whoever you want it's up to the woman

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes yes , if they let them get away , it's very upsetting , if she looking extra special then no way, I will just not say anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's a fear to approach, but rather a mechanism of self preservation to avoid.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably

0|0
    0|0
  • no we just don't want to spend all that money ON YOU

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah maybe sometimes and it depends on guy's balance. Cause sometimes women also make some unproductive stuffs.

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't fear they just don't like that type

0|0
    0|0
  • no, i prefer them

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't fear them they just know that it's pointless and insane to shackle yourself to one

0|0
    0|0
  • We don't fear that. But "many women" that are high maintenance women are usually lawyers doctors and stuff like that. They are so I dunno find them a bit like they don't have a soul always so stiff and correct.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure, it usually doesn't cross my mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Loading... ;