Do guys mind triple eyelids?

Ever since I had an eye infection it caused my right eyes to develop triple eyelids compared to my left eye. It makes my face unsymmetrical. Do guys find it unattractive?

I’m quite self conscious because I have to talk to a guy i’m attracted to while he’s looking right at my face, haha.Do guys mind triple eyelids?

1|3

Most Helpful Guys

• Would never have noticed had you not put an arrow.
    On a side note you are clearly a very attractive woman and don't need to have any concerns or self conscious feelings about it

1|2
    0|0
  • People freak out about the weirdest things these days...

1|1
    0|1
    • Yup. You're correct

• Show All
    • Ah yes! Before classes start, I try my best to incorporate my daily morning jog in my Uni's Rec Center. It does pay off to have those slices of pizza!

• Pizza is the best proof of God existing.

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You're so pretty!!! No, it's not unattractive!! It's actually really cute!

2|0
    0|0
  • I didn't even notice. Nobody really cares about those small details or really we can't really see them. In any case small stuff like that makes you more interesting.

2|0
    0|0
  • It took me a while to see what you were referring to, it is barely visible, so I do not think it will be a problem, I think you look great.

1|1
    0|0
  • You are so pretty!! I don't think anyone would mind you having double, triple, quadruple, quintuple, sextuple, septuple, octuple, ..., n‑tuple eyelids 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't have known unless you pointed it out, its not bad at all a lot of people dont have good eyesight

2|0
    0|0
  • really... no one really notices these things much lol
    they dont really matter...

1|0
    0|0
  • That's a dealbreaker for me.
    Just kidding lol.

1|1
    0|0
  • I think he would think you look beautiful and fine. I didn't even see it until you pointed it out

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I would notice without you pointing at it with the arrow thingy

1|0
    0|0
  • if you didn't point it out I might have never ever known about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure I would have noticed if you didn't point it out.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope not at all, it's about the eyes not the eye lids ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • I never noticed until you pointed it out. And no I don’t mind I actually think it’s pretty cool 😁

0|0
    0|0
  • You’re still very beautiful

1|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn’t even have noticed this.

1|0
    0|0
  • beautiful!!

1|0
    0|0
  • nope.