Do guys mind triple eyelids?

Ever since I had an eye infection it caused my right eyes to develop triple eyelids compared to my left eye. It makes my face unsymmetrical. Do guys find it unattractive?

I’m quite self conscious because I have to talk to a guy i’m attracted to while he’s looking right at my face, haha.Do guys mind triple eyelids?

516

Most Helpful Guys

• Would never have noticed had you not put an arrow.
    On a side note you are clearly a very attractive woman and don't need to have any concerns or self conscious feelings about it

• People freak out about the weirdest things these days...

• Yup. You're correct

• Ah yes! Before classes start, I try my best to incorporate my daily morning jog in my Uni's Rec Center. It does pay off to have those slices of pizza!

• Pizza is the best proof of God existing.

Most Helpful Girl