Jennifer Lopez said all men under 33 years old are “useless” when it comes to dating and relationships. What do you say guys?

Jennifer Lopez said all men under 33 years old are “useless” when it comes to dating and relationships. What do you say guys?

0|2

Most Helpful Girls

• Everyone has different attraction what they like in men /girls. It is just mainly personality. Make a person immature or mature. age is nothing to do with immature. It like saying that all girls grow up to be mature. It, not true. i seen immature females. As well as an older guy that can be immature too.

2|0
    0|0
  • That's dumb. You can't judge people based off of age. I don't agree with j. lo

1|4
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• If a guy said something like this about women, he would be called a sexist pig but a woman can say this because apparently misandry is acceptable.

3|5
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I say she’s been engaged like 5 times and we have yet to see the last one work out.

She has no idea what works lol

1|8
    0|0
  • Wow... the male comments on her are so hateful. I think she just meant that generally speaking men under 33 aren’t looking for long term commitment or interested in settling down. That they’re more interested in having fun and still building their careers... not that they are useless in every aspect but that they’re useless in a serious relationship

😹😹 at the guy saying she’s not attractive. He tried it 😹😹

7|2
    2|8
    • What persentage out of around 30yo guys are looking for something serious and settling down? It's close to hundred. Great amount of people even on their early twenties are. I'm not looking for marrying and having kids now (obviously), but I damn sure would be happy, if I would meet my future wife tomorrow.

• Show All
    • All the same reasons I listed for men

• I can agree that each person's decisions are dictated by individuality not sexuality.

• "Useless" is a big word. Maybe if she had the brain not to date any player she would've had a different opinion... It is actually true that, in general, people (not just guys or just girls) are not looking for serious relationships until later in life, but useless? That's a strange word to use...
    Oh, wait a moment... "Useless" doesn't go quite well with commitment, does it? She's actually referring to guys in regards to money... Well, it is also true that being stable financially doesn't come until you're around 30. This is actually backed up by numerous studies...
    HOWEVER. Useless? Not by a long shot. If you're going to be with someone just because they bring you a benefit like a financial one, then please, stop... Just stop. Don't expect everyone to be rich only to fulfill your every whim. That's stupid.
    Why are they even interviewing gold digging princesses on such topics in the first place? Are they thinking that she's an expert in those things? She can barely keep a guy interested in her for more than a few years

1|2
    1|0
  • Same can be said of women, from my experience. Too much drama and manipulation going on. Men aren't perfect either but to suggest women under the age of 33 are somehow better is just ignorant.

Why 33? That's a very specific number. Besides, she's like 50 years old now... Should she be dating men young enough to be her child?

Either way, Lopez is one of the last people I'd take advice from.

1|3
    0|0
  • tbh, I have to agree.

Most young guys are only focused on their own pleasure and girls are just for them to have sex with, display as arm candy to other people, and someone to listen to him talk about cars, video games, sports, AND how hot other girls are and he wishes you had bigger boobs, butt, hips, etc.

4|1
    1|11
    • I feel like most young guys are more like “how do I find a girlfriend please help me 😭😭😭😭😭😭”

• Show All
    • It's not about sexual experience, it's about how you were brought up and the culture you have existed in. Men have the same complaint that women treat them like objects and are heavily disloyal. And we all know that a young pretty 20 something yr old girl gets way more attention, consideration, 《options》, and even privaledge than most guys will ever see for himself.

When she leaves him, the guy is then pressured to not care; his emasculatd if he does. And it's the very nature of why women usually only have to date "equal or better" and can get away with overvaluing themselves. Biology even enables it. We see guys don't often make less than their partners, and when they do their woman is less tolerant.

And considering the divorce rate for women who file, guys are more likely to be loyal. When we talk about incels, I think we focus too much on the ones who only want sex; I feel like many really just want a relationship. I don't think wanting a relationship is useless; I think that's noble and indicates that they appreciate whoever does come into their life; they are loyal.

• @Lightning8 A woman being 20 something won’t make her pretty

• I would say I am not surprised that she would say this, and with her relationship record... I would discard the advice.

However; you must also remember that Sarah Hendricks is trying to sell an article like any fake news/pop fiction journalist would. I tend not to read those "2 minute read" articles. They generally misquote and fail to achieve the clarity given by the original words. And case in point... the only quoted word is 'useless', a word which more accurately represents the reliability of the info contained in the article.

As can be seen by the actual facts in the story below. Ironically her client wanted a real "mans man" a guy who can chop wood... I'm pretty sure a guy in his teens could chop wood.

As the Dr. That was interviewed said... men after 33 are more "financially stable", meaning they are more likely to commit. In other words, if you get with this guy and he commits, you get rich if you leave him.

But it's like saying that I want kids, so a woman is useless after the age of 30 because of biological clock. It's plain dumb.

www.google.com/.../

1|0
    0|0
    • Also a guy who is still building wealth and getting to the dizzy hights of "financially stable" and "more likely to commit" does not make a man useless. Unless you're a spoiled gold digging snowflake. And with todays... umm... "Strong, Independent Woman"... why is it an issue?

• Tbh i thought she was a cougar. She dated drake, cris Judd, Ben affleck , Casper smart, Alex, all are younger than her and then she came out in the “boy next door” with her having sex with a teen or something and “her not knowing” it’s all bs to me, i just think she has lived and she has learned. I don’t blame her I’m attracted to older men myself or at least mature men because it’s just much more promising for me

1|1
    0|0
  • I can't understand her perception until i communicate with her about it. Frankly, i can't. So i won't judge.

I'd say, she's entitled to her opinion. Every person forms their ideas according to their outlook and experiences and this is what her experience on relationship has provided for her. Generally i would disagree but i can't form a certain opinion until i know the reasoning behind her ideology.

2|0
    0|0
    • That's a very mature response to such a seemingly immature statement. But it must be bullshit as you are 24 (sarcasm intended).

• She is absolutely right.

Most guys under the age of 33 are not financially well off. For a gold digging village bicycle such as JHo who has been pumped and dumped by every Chad , Tyrone , and Enrique (plus change) in the Hip Hop industry , a man under 33 does not have much coin that she can can wrap her now washed up cunt around.

That being said , I agree with this strong and independent woman.

1|4
    2|1
    • Most guys in the world are poor this is bs

• Show All
    • She’s rich too and is about to marry a guy like 5 years younger than her fool.

• @Imhot467 So he is a little younger than her. It does not matter.
      Yes, she is rich. Rich women usually marry rich men. Money seeks out money.

• Bullshit Jenny from the block!
    I was in a relationship from 21 until 36.
    I was a good boyfriend and husband.
    How many times has JLo been in and out of relationships?
    I think she shouldn't generalize.
    Maybe she's got a problem.
    Boom!
    Hit me back Jennifer if you go something to say.

1|0
    0|0
  • Very wrong... highly disagree. And what does this do to contribute? It does nobody any good and insinuates further divide between men and women.

So I’m a 28 year old guy, work hard, a good dude and responsible, and want to find a good woman, no ill intent... but according to J Lo, I’m “not good enough?”

As if ALL men are bad if they’re not the magical age of 33 right? Typical. 🙄 Completely blanket, illogical statement...

2|1
    0|0
  • Depends on your own age. 33 is a bit old for me.

If it were true:
    If they didn't get to date and make mistakes while young, they wouldn't be any good at 33 either.

But it's not even true. Its bullshit either way.

1|3
    0|1
    • I think that's well said why do mean I am a man and I cannot lie question but why do they react in a hostile way anything is saying the questions in masculinity and that is the sign of a boy and a man

• Anybody that makes those kind of gross generalizations is an idiot, and not worth listening to.

1|6
    0|0
  • She's more or less correct.

I might go down to 28 or 27, but, younger than that, most guys just do not have their shit together in terms of maturity, experience, and position in life to completely satisfy a woman's emotional needs.

1|1
    0|1
  • Why is she letting guys off the hook

It’s like saying ok go ahead and be useless until youre33 🤨🤷‍♀️

3|2
    0|1
  • That's an oddly specific age that she just pulled out of her ass.

3|9
    0|0
  • she's just triggered because they most likely just wanted to mess around and not actually commit... because they wanted younger women

I mean 33 year old guys are tight skinned and ripped still while she's starting to get wrinkled and loose... dont let the make up fool you lol

1|1
    1|0
  • Yay i'm in the game! Lol
    I would say J. Lo. Is almost 50 and that might have a lot to do with that statement lol.
    I would like to know her reasoning though.
    She also said in an interview, she's been married several times and has yet to have an actual marriage. Could she be basing this of her lack of marital success in her younger years?

1|1
    0|0
  • I understand her point and I almost agree with it because I don’t think men are mature at any younger age. But it should not be a definite statement because not all guys are that way. Some guys are very sharp and mature since their late twenties.

1|0
    0|0
    • "useless"

It's as if women don't love and respect men, but only what men can do for women.

• Show All
    • @ThisIsMyOpinion, it doesn’t apply to all men. I’ve seen 35yo guys who still act like they are part of a university fraternity and definitely not very mature. Not all guys mature the same way. Anyway, I still continue thinking that her statement is not fully correct because it talks about all men and it can’t be applied to all men.

• I agree with that. Certainly not all guys are dating material or mature even after 33.

• Jennifer had multiple "on-off" relationships with people:
    Who were involved in armed robberies
    Held her at ransom
    Whom she had to sue for defamation multiple times

So what I say is that, perhaps, Jennifer should spend a little more time choosing her partners and maybe then she wouldn't hold this opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well first off is there any proof of her saying that? Cuse people make up a lot of stuff to get money.

And if she said that then it's pretty rude I would have to disagree with her but maybe she means for her cause she is older. However we are all humans sometimes we say things that aren't nice. Jennifer Lopez is also a human just like you and me. We all make mistakes. It was rude to say but there are way ruder people out there.

1|0
    0|0
  • They're not useless. Society can use their labor and fighting strength for wars and production, but as far as suitable mates, she's right. Men 33 and up are prime mates for women, and that's an economic fact. Not to mention the peak age of men's attractiveness is 33-35; so, there ya go.

1|0
    0|0
  • That bitch and that "magasine" are following the feminist agenda. Men are bad, men are useless, men are this or that...

If it wasn't for men, and how she used her ass to attract them, she wouldn't even be known today.

2|2
    0|0
  • Don't listen to what celebs say.

The ONLY reason they talk is the promote popularity to convert it to fame for profit.
    When they say stuff like that it's not from their heart. They are speaking based on a planned out business plan.

2|1
    0|0
    • On a second note this is why men avoid dating past 40yrs old. Most women past 40 are so set in their ways they are too good for the world.

• Technically all men under 30 are useless to women because they are not stable, mature, etc.

But it's the same reason why all women over 30 are useless to men.
    They are (generally) expired gross, old, overused, dumpy garbage.

0|1
    1|0
    • Men age like wine, women age like milk.

• Show All
    • Example...
      Pierce Brosnan and his wife.

Both were "attractive" when they were younger.
      But his wife could "enhance" that attractiveness with makeup.

But after they hit that wall...
      He still looks good and she looks like a dump truck in makeup.

• Yup, he's an aged wine. She's an old carton of milk.

• I'm pretty sure there aren't any brain cells inside that pretty head.
    Switch the scenario, if a man said women before 33 we're useless, all hell would break loose. Oh the double standard.

3|2
    0|0
  • Maybe she's upset that guys under 33 aren't attracted to her? Really not sure. Though I do tend to feel that women in their 20s are the worst too.

4|2
    1|0
  • I would say she's too optimistic 😂 yes we all like to think we get better at relationship and dating when we are past certain age threshold, but there's another possibility. As they get older they could also get more bitter and less romantic and might realize they never want marriage at all. Tbh the quality of the men a woman could get might just depend on her own quality rather on the age of the men 🤔, but good luck anyway, maybe the older guys will treat her better lol

1|0
    0|0
  • This sentiment is pretty comment. But the threshold age tends to differ.
    In Cantonese, there is a similar saying. "Men don't ripen/mature until age 30".

1|0
    0|0
  • Before the age of 33 just look for a fuck buddy. A guy isn't ready to truly settle down for marriage until 33 years old. Its not a bad thing. Its about money and security in life.

2|1
    0|0
  • That coming from someone who's going into her fourth marriage, I'm sure her standards are completely reasonable...

1|3
    0|0
  • She should be in prison just for having the guts to say such a thing publicly.

If a man said all women under 33 are useless, he would get destroyed, no news company would ever headline that and he would get tones or any hate comments at him from almost everyone.

It should be no different for her.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably. But I guess I’m useless even though I keep my house in order, pay all my bills.. and still spoil my partner who doesn’t do the same to me, and spent all my money.. lol

Now I would never say women are useless.. but I will say, women like I described above are only USEFUL for one thing and ONE thing only. And sometimes they aren’t even good at that

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say anything to that because it's clearly bait. These idiots do this every time, if they'd just ignore the page and keep scrolling, nobody would know their name because there's no such thing as bad publicity. A click to go on and talk about how retarded and misandrist she is, that's still a click and she's gaining publicity.

1|0
    0|0
  • She's mostly right. But women are useless both before and after 33 due to their brainwashing by feminism.

0|4
    2|1
  • Yes I think that's completely right unfortunately there is a massive difference between a boy and a man a man to be honest is usually older than the lady know how to pleasure a woman and they want to pleasure a woman boy just wants to get in cum and go home that's a man will take his son camel make sure the woman dissatisfied and fulfill boys done just thinking himself in my experience has a boy and a man I know that statement to be true

0|0
    0|1
  • Well she became popular for her ass, so maybe she learned how to talk out of it.

2|3
    2|0
  • well, they are better-at manipulating and playing-and more financially stable. i can assure you-older has affect on maturity. if you went on a double date with me and my father-you'd see that. i won't claim to be the most mature-i joke around a lot-but i'd easily say that i'm more mature then him-and he's in his late 60s.

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess she finally learned after enough attempts. I'd consider dating her if she plays her cards right;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Eh, you get useless people older than that and great people younger. Take each person as they are and judge 'em based on who they are.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm of the school of thought that celebrities shouldn't be given a voice in things..
    .. so I couldn't care less.

3|2
    0|0
  • She is wrong because men before 33 in her times had good life and careers with jobs. Today youth finish school and what do they got big fat zero and 50,000 dollars of debt. B. s

1|2
    0|0
  • Well, she is older now... I am surprised she did not try to Cougar thing... but then again, her personal life has been a trainwreck.

1|2
    1|0
  • I just think she meant they are often not mature enough to keep a long term comitted relationship and mature slower than women?

2|1
    0|6
    • To the guys that downvoted me, it is not my personal opinion, just stating ehat I imagine that JLo meant. :-)

• I've always heard that she is very mean and very nasty to hired help and people who are not rich and famous like her.

2|1
    0|0
    • I did too she must feel very insecure to be her and is trying to prove she’s sorcuso by wiring a twatt

• Show All
    • @VIVANT Yes I'm being sarcastic. :)

• If she’s judging men by their financial status, then yeah. I personally think there’s a lot more to dating and love than money, but a woman of her status would definitely think differently.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'd say she's a spoiled rich girl. Who thinks she can get away with saying anything. Of coarse younger guys are going to be less mature. But the same goes with girls or anyone. I mean I really haven't heard the entire argument.

1|0
    0|0
  • Thats just the age where men hove their careers set out for them and physically they are the most mature. "Usless" is probably not the right word. More like able to support another person.

1|0
    0|0
  • People are pretty much useless in general, so I can't disagree

2|1
    0|0
  • I always take what spoiled, entitled celebrities say with a grain of salt. She was under 33 at one point, it's unfortunate that she forgets that and passes judgment.

1|1
    0|0
Show More

Recommended myTakes