Jennifer Lopez said all men under 33 years old are “useless” when it comes to dating and relationships. What do you say guys?

34110

Most Helpful Girls

• Everyone has different attraction what they like in men /girls. It is just mainly personality. Make a person immature or mature. age is nothing to do with immature. It like saying that all girls grow up to be mature. It, not true. i seen immature females. As well as an older guy that can be immature too.

• That's dumb. You can't judge people based off of age. I don't agree with j. lo

Most Helpful Guys

• If a guy said something like this about women, he would be called a sexist pig but a woman can say this because apparently misandry is acceptable.