- It just makes me feel unsafe
- It makes me think less of him, because he thinks less of himself
- I'm afraid he'll fight over me and/or ruin my friendships
- It makes him less stoic and masculine
- I don't find it unattractive
- Other (explain, you know the drill)
Most Helpful Girl
Jealousy is good... it means they actually like you and scared to lose you..
Lack of jealousy does not mean trust.. when there’s no jealousy at all, that’s when you should worry... they might not even care about you...
Of course there’s always excessive jealousy, which can be dangerous... that type of relationship should end as soon as you notice any signs of wanting to own you and such... it’s not a sign of care, or love but rather obsession and mentally ill that can end up in death. Scary,
But anyway, jealousy in itself is not unattractive.. unless they over do it like I said lack off or too much.