A girl on their period may be the combination for disaster and catastrophe for the guys who were brave enough or unlucky to cross their paths in those five days they spend cursing mother nature for the unrelenting discomfort.
Its not something you can prevent or stop really if you're a girl and though pregnancy gives a nine month period break, it will eventually come back.
In our struggle for comfort, we do some of the most bizarre things without noticing or maybe we do notice, but we are unable to offer a reasonable explanation as to why we do it.
1. Lying curled up in a particular position.
There are different definitions for fatal. A fatal blow to head by a high power weaponry, a fatal chronic disease that threatens to take your life over or even fatal consequences for whatever decision you made.
This pain is different in the sense where men will never know this deep, weird pain that women feel.
2. Staring defiantly at a male shop assistant when you buy supplies.
No one really cares but its the strong and mysterious feeling you get from the defiance. Its not a mystery.
3. Experiencing at least three different emotions in the span of one minute.
That really can't be helped.
4. Looking in horrified awe to see whatever carnage you wrecked in the toilet.
5. Going through unnecessary torment when you need to change.
6. Knowing who you can truly count on in this time of difficulty.
7. Adapting new wardrobes to prevent accidents.
8. But still feeling incredibly paranoid every time you stand up.
Nature's own reverse physiology.