Diets Suck, Drop It!!

AbdKilani

How many times, you are out dining with friends and you hear this...

I can't eat , I am on a diet!!

And you are then trying to get them to eat with you, many times they give up!

The reason is, you push your self over the limit and deprive yourself suddenly from the food you are used to your entire life, that is hard for sure and you need to work around your diet and gradually you can take out the unwanted food from your diet. It is hard but you always can find a way. First I will share this video, it is the general idea here:

If you get this, and understand it then you can apply it to any meal you want to cheat on.

Now I will suggest many tips that I use to keep my food clean:

1. No mayonnaise and try to use less sauces

Mayo must go off the team, sorry !
Mayo must go off the team, sorry !

Mayonnaise, I used to be addicted to it, any meal I would eat it. I would eat it alone if I could, but now I cut it off entirely, or if I will use it, I will put a little bit. Usually it is used in all fast food so that is a big change if you cut it off.

2. Meat over bread

If you can so no to cheese , that would be a miracle lol

Whenever I want to eat a burger, I make sure my meal has more protein and value than being a junk food. You are eating bad, make it better, yes it makes a difference and apply this to chicken sandwiches too and anything.

3. Cola and soda drinks

Even the toilet would say no to it
Even the toilet would say no to it

I know this is hard, but it is good for your health in the long run. You can't deny yourself the sweet tastes of it, but you can't either deny how many studies found how bad it is for health. Start drinking less, don't buy the big can, buy the smallest. And no, Diet Coke is much worse than the regular one.

It is bad, really bad !
It is bad, really bad !

Try to drink juice (sugar free is better) and water more, it is a habit and you can get used to it.

4. Cut off Sugar, and stop being so sweet ;)

Sugar everywhere
Sugar everywhere

This was my major issue, I used to put Five to Seven spoonfuls of sugar in my morning coffee, and whenever I drink something hot I put at least three spoonfuls in it, tea or anything else. My advice is to always take one spoon off before your pour the water, always feel the guilt of putting too much sugar, don't worry you can live without sugar (and you would get it from fruits ) so you will stay sweet as always.

5. Low Fat milk over coffee cream

The baby has it right !
The baby has it right !

This is a good advice, don't put cream in your coffee. It is not good, it's full of fat and low in protein (And it is okay if you drink black, just don't use cream ), try to fill half the cup or two thirds of low fat milk instead, you will get a better taste and you will have 3-5 Grams of protein, Calcium too in your morning coffee.

6. Go nuts on mixed nuts, healthy mixed nuts (unsalted and non roasted ones)

You have the premonition to go nuts
You have the premonition to go nuts

It is always fun to eat nuts, you will be eating something out of the usual meat and veggies. As for their benefits you will get the good carbs and fat out, but for nuts I may make a MyTake for this only, I am nuts.

All of these and more, if you are really determined to stay healthy for life, you have to find your way around to keep it amusing and doable. Most of us aren't professional athletes that have the time and money to get what they want in a healthy way, so try your best and find your way to keep going as I did.

Diets Suck, Drop It!!
12
16

Most Helpful Guys

• Oram52
    1 - Mayo full of fat, its like 70-80% fat last time I checked. But you can make healthier one at home with vinegar and olive oil. Mayo and sauces make food taste better. So there's no harm in moderately using them. For example we use salad dressing to make salad taste better.

2 - Its a huge misconception, not to mention excessive meat is bad for health. Wholegrains are very beneficial for our health. What we need to eat is wholegrains not refined flour. When flour is refined to make white flour 70-80% of nutrition is taken out including fibre. So problem is not grains but we should be eating wholegrains. After certain amount of protein intake rest is simply excreted by kidneys.

3 - Colas are full of sugar like massive amount. And more importantly they are empty calories. So you're we're just eating calories without any benefit.

4 - Yes its a massive issue now, sugar is in everything. Like the video above mentioned sugary stuff have nothing useful in it.

5 - Absolutely nothing wrong with full fat milk either, its only 4 grams of fat per 100 of milk. Our bodies do need fat, and full fat organic milk tastes delicious. Nothing wrong with some cream either as long as you're taking account of calories.

6 - We need to eat more nuts and seeds. They have many benefits.

I would say eat healthy, balanced diet. More wholegrains, fruit and veg, nuts and seeds, good protein etc. Diets never work, research has proven that as people simply return to old habits. What one needs to do is simply change their eating habits, and eat balanced nutritional meals.
    Is this still revelant?
    • AbdKilani

Well, i am taking into consideration that, most meals have bread and grains in it usually
      And it is a habits to try to follow and make it easier and healthier , not a full on diet for sure

• Oram52

Thanks for MHO.

• AbdKilani

You welcome :)

• Caaarl
    This is a diet. You don't know how fucking ironic it is. When you change your eating patterns specifically to lose weight it's a diet.
    Is this still revelant?
    • AbdKilani

LoLz
      Chill , and this is not a diet
      " eating patterns specifically to lose weight it's a diet." you are wrong , diet can be for gaining weight too.
      These are tips to keep your food clean and help you keep on dieting easier , and makes your cheat meal better in terms of being bad.

• Caaarl

@AbdKilani I concede that diets can be for other reasons but dieting is specifically to change your diet to achieve a certain goal. Usually fitness related. This is literally a diet. By saying there things you can't have it's a diet.

• AbdKilani

But these are alternatives for our daily lives meals, not a diet

Most Helpful Girls

• VaIiant
    Coca Cola/all soda is disgusting.
    I’ve always said it’s not a diet, it’s a lifestyle. If you think it’s going to end, you’ll just gain the weight back.
    Is this still revelant?
  • LeaLee
    I can never go on a diet, I am not angry at food. I love it too much. Lol
    Is this still revelant?
    • AbdKilani

haha
      Well , it is the same for me, but try to make something like this, it is not a diet actually , it is some tips to decrease your bad food intake

• LeaLee

I will keep it in mind. Thanks

• AbdKilani

Great :)
      Wish you the best

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1014
  • TripleAce
    Ya people don’t realize it’s the total that matters... one meal isn’t going to change much if the rest is perfect... but if you’re sloppy over all then ya lol

Like if I go out, I just eat.. I bother with I’m on a diet,,, if I need less calories, ill just eat a bit less tomorrow or do cardio for 30 mins more... no biggie 😛
    • AbdKilani

lol
      you gotta keep it going as much as possible though , and these tips might help a lot

• TripleAce

ya for sure these would help
      try and look at it weekly instead of daily...

so if you wanna Lose a pound of fat which is about 3500 calories... just make sure to get that within 1 week.. so even in one day if you had 500 calories more, you just take off like 60 calories per day for 7 days and make up that 500 loss

but good tips bro

• AbdKilani

Nice
      But i don't keep track of anything, i am just eating as those habits came natural for me now
      And working out, my only two ways of knowing my progress is my mirror , and it is looks great
      My weight is about 176 lb , so i don't know what is my BMI
      I will just keep working maybe soon i will make a test , but for now i am relaxed and not overdoing it , and the results are amazing

• BaileyisDarcy
    Wait... You guys use ACTUAL cream in coffees? I thought that was just a fancy way of saying milk! Why the fuck would you put cream in your coffee? Is it thickened cream? Whipped cream? Light cream? What the actual fuck

What is wrobg with america
    • Also who eats mayo? I never see the stuff except for maccas big mac or in potato salads.

• AbdKilani

hhahaha
      First sorry for the late reply, didn't see your opinion (something is wrong with G@G loading my takes )
      Second i am not American XD
      https://www.coffee-mate.com/
      This is Coffee Mate (Cream)
      And yes , some people are crazy about Mayo

• Kurαȷ
    "And no, Diet Coke is much worse than the regular one."

Care to explain this preposterous statement?
    • AbdKilani

Well , everyone takes it and drinks it with the thought that it won't affect them in any way
      Just go google diet coke and you will see how many downside to this beverage

• 2opaz
    I dont have a particular diet. But i do like to avoid soda and low grade meats.

Im also picky about the things i eat. Like if i go to a fancy restaurant ill more than likely ask for a burger or chicken finger basket lmao
    • AbdKilani

Well, you can do that, but try to always change your mind and change your way of eating
      It is all in your mind, but think about this, if you are to have kids, would let them eat such food?

• 2opaz

ill only let my kids eat the most nutritious meals possible.

• AbdKilani

See...
      @VaIiant care to help? he is your hubby after all

• JDavid25
    Great Take.. I watched that video before too... I agree. Dietin is silly.. Eatin clean is better.. Probably cheaper too..
  • Jjpayne
    I agree diet's just make you go crazy, just keep it simple and bring it down to basics. Great mytake!
  • Aiko_E_Lara
    Drink plenty of water before you eat and add sugar fee hot tea to your diet. My favorite metabolism booster. I drink it every after meal.
  • JellyDonutguy96
    all you have to do is exercise and have protein shakes,
    you can continue to eat what you want as long as it's not compulsive,

• AbdKilani

Not really, if might affect your health if you eat wrong
      Diabetes , blood pressure , and cholesterol might be waiting in the long run if you just keep eating bad things

• yeah, you'll still have to make some adjustments
      but exercise can help prevent diabetes along with healthy eating,
      but Diabetes can also be genetic and can find it's way to you even if you do these things

it's in my family as well

• AbdKilani

sure
      but why not taking precaution

• TacosRAwesome
    Well if I'm not careful I get fat very easily. So I have to diet.
  • 100lbguy
    Well sir tell me or people like me that need a diet to gain weight
    • AbdKilani

well, you can use these tips sure, actually it is probably you eat many junk food to gain weight and it is not working , see the issue is not in the food quantity , but quality
      Try to enhance and you will feel the difference
      Stress on 5 & 6

• AlexEfron
    Love this <3
    Now somebody write a take to help people gain weight XD (I desperately need that)
    • AbdKilani

Sure thing bro
      Let me do my research on that , and put my own knowledge there , in a couple of days it will be done , for now , you can follow these tips , they will help you gain weight for sure

• LegateLanius
    Thank you. I actually drink my coffee with a small amount of skim
  • Lance1965
    I eat whatever I want and how much I want but lose it all through hard exercise. I can eat like a pig all week and still lose weight. A lot of people rely on diets alone which is why they never get anywhere.
    • AbdKilani

LOLz
      That is not good, if you are over training , if you eat right , work right that is good ,, you need to balance it

• Hapinus
    im on an eat whatever is in front of me diet
  • Paris13
    Good Article, bae.
    More Exercise also Helps. xxoo
    • AbdKilani

Thanks bae
      You help too :)

• Paris13

Shokrun for the Like. xx

• Paris13

Some people should watch this "60 Pound Woman" on TV. lolxx

• Penelope_
    Great take as always!💗
  • i hardly eat anything and i don't excersize x_X
  • hasrett
    5 to 7 spoons of sugar in your coffee? :o
  • I finish reading after I eat my pizza with mayo
  • douride2
    Eat less do more seems to work for myself.
    • AbdKilani

Not really , you should eat right , and work right
      45-60 minutes at the gym is more than enough

• as well as protein shakes
      but only certain ones will do

• TripleAce

@JellyDonutguy96 I never use protein shakes... like very rarely.. maybe only 2-3 times every 5 months
      Don’t waste your money on that garbage... just eat real food

• BOUNTYGUY9
    l am 30% body fat l need to loss some
    • AbdKilani

start then :)

• BOUNTYGUY9

l lost some before but l put it back on its not easy as you get older

• AbdKilani

Yes, but if you follow these easy tips , you can stay in shape at least and not gain weight

• BonnieBunny
    No, drop weight
    • AbdKilani

Lol
      What does diet have to do with dropping weight?

• ThePundertaker
    Bookmark comment
  • Lumberman53TheMeowch
    Good Advice Thank You