1. Cereal: I dislike cereal. It reminds me of dog kibble. Cereal is heavily processed and has a lot of preservatives. There are studies that link it to obesity.
2. Frappuccino: I avoid these. I'm much more of an ice coffee (black) drinker. I haven't had a full size frappe for 6 months or so.
3. Bacon: I never buy bacon.
4. Do: Full fat or 2% plain dairy. It's more filling
5. Do: When I crave something, I eat the best version of it.
6. Do: No strict diet rules. I eat if I'm hungry. Regardless of time. Mostly fruit or crackers
7. Do: Cooking- Properly cooked and flavoured food tastes very good. I think Americans are fat cuz their food is bland. They confuse flavour with saltiness/grease and end up eating too much. Iranian, Indian, Thai, Japanese and Korean (personal fav since I'm Korean) is better in my opinion.
8. Don't bake: You will make and eat too much. Just go somewhere nice once in a while and eat gourmet. Bread isn't as good for you as rice, potatoes or grains. Even whole wheat flour is fattening. Me and my skinny friends NEVER bake. It's more worthwhile to learn cooking.