I am fully awere that it is a strange title but let me explain.
I have been on this site for a while and I read things here, things that made me sick and disgusted. I am honestly shocked people say these opnions "out loud" (although I highly doubt they would be this radical on real life.) but what suprises me more that it was so common.
Men and women alike which even shocked me more since my basic hypothesis was that these views would be more common among men but I was unpleasantly surprised to see that I was wrong.
So I am here to shatter your unjustified stigmas of overweight people on general and spesifically on women since I am a woman.
1. Fat women do not workout and if they do workout they are on their phones all the time - I work out at least 4 times a week, studio classes mostly. My phone is in my backpack which is not near me while I work out, I love the time of being free from my phone, it relaxes me. And when I say workout I dont mean just cardio. I do strengh traning as well.
I go to classes that were developed by Les Mills and are a world wide phenomonon due to how addictive they are. It was what got me so addicted to the gym. My favourite ones are Body pump (Strengh training with barbell), Body tone (Combines cardio, strengh and core), Body attack (Combines strengh and cardio in full power), RPM (Cycling) and CX workout (Focuses on core mostly).
2. Fat people are lack of self discplane and are very stupid - Well I have always been a straight A student, now in university my avearage stands on 89\100, pretty good I would say and you can not really be at the top of your class in most exams if you dont work hard. It takes a lot of self discplane to maintain good grades. That being said I also combined part time job (waitress, so you could imgine I did not sit around all day) and worked out very often.
3. Fat people just eat all day and all they eat is junk - I eat healthy, try to avoid junk food and mainly drink non caloric drinks (I dont drink milk at all due to health reasons). I love salads and I despite ranch and all those dressings that are loaded with callories. I hardly try to eat out as little as possible, mostly on social gatherings. I prefer eating at home since I love having control on what I eat and put in my body. I do not smoke and drink alcohol rarely.
4. Fat people are ugly - Beauty is subjective but I do think that I am pleasnt looking. I have nice face and a proportional body. Also unlike the common streotype of fat women, my breasts are very perky.
5. Fat people are unhealthy - I dont really have any health problems, my blood tests are good and I think I was sick only once for the last two years. I have high energy and I am an early bird.
*I am 5'5 and 180 lbs but very muscular for a woman*
So for the next time you have negative streotypes on fat people I want you to think of this. Not all fat people are the same, not all blonde people are the same, not all short people are the same.
Dont judge people only because of the way they look, get to know the person first. I am not telling you to date fat women but I am asking not to walk with signs that are "fat people are this and that".
Also: If you dont have anything smart or nice to say in the comments dont bother leaving a comment at all.
Peace and love.