How to lose weight if you’re Asian 🤪🍚🙏

NEW_YUKI
How to lose weight if you’re Asian 🤪🍚🙏

1. Stop drinking Boba

How to lose weight if you’re Asian 🤪🍚🙏

Boba prices be lookin like what I wish my gpa was🤕🤑🥶here’s a negative reminder that one boba ball is 7 to 14 calories

How to lose weight if you’re Asian 🤪🍚🙏

2. No more rice

How to lose weight if you’re Asian 🤪🍚🙏

Weighed my lunch to track the calories. 200g white rice, 730 calories. I thought that was healthy before. Rice is nasty if you’re counting calories.

How to lose weight if you’re Asian 🤪🍚🙏

3. Don’t eat instant noodles

How to lose weight if you’re Asian 🤪🍚🙏

I just found out rice isn’t the only food in the world.whats your favorite instant ramen? 🍜

4. Go to raves n dance to every song

How to lose weight if you’re Asian 🤪🍚🙏

ABG’s be like *i need attention*

How to lose weight if you’re Asian 🤪🍚🙏

Rise and shine bitches.

5. Avoid the Asian snack aisle

I don’t know why I can’t lose weight starter pack.
How to lose weight if you’re Asian 🤪🍚🙏

Haven’t had my first kiss, hickey, nun of that shit 💯 I’m INNOCENT 😇💩👏

6. Avoid going to your parents/grandparents house

How to lose weight if you’re Asian 🤪🍚🙏

...cuz they’ll always tell u to eat more even when you’re full...

How to lose weight if you’re Asian 🤪🍚🙏

..and when you get fat, they’ll say you got too fat. We all deserve a “did you eat” person in our lives.

How to lose weight if you’re Asian 🤪🍚🙏

1 year ago I was so excited to leave home n live alone in this big city,do grocery shopping,eat junk food in bed or read mangas until I tire my eyes out but now,I just wanna go back home.i miss home.i miss my mom’s cooking.i miss playing video games with my bro. I’m sad. #imissmyfamily

🥴feel free to correct my English when it is wrong🥰

How to lose weight if you’re Asian 🤪🍚🙏
16
7

Most Helpful Girl

• saeyamazaki
    This was so funny yet true hahaha
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guy

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

615
  • sejla
    man I didn't know bubble tea had that much sugar in it. This is the only Korean sweet I eat because it has about 1 gram of sugar. The rejecting food from others is hard. I have friends who are Arab and rejecting more food is like isn't my food good enough. Thanks for the water reminder.
  • JimmyQ
    Look Doll, the days of video games and sleeping late are over so stop looking back. You need to write a contract with your body and stick to it.

This is not a joke. This is serious stuff. You need to establish monetary damages to be paid to the charity of your choice anytime you "F" up.

No food after 6:00pm. (Period) No more than 1800 calories per day, preferably 1200, no matter how hungry your body is telling you that you are.

You need to start shrinking your stomach so you are not so hungry all the time. This can be done by eating a small, healthy snack every two hours of the day and never ever skip breakfast.

Discontinue any activity like video games and watching TV that is interfering with your getting 8 hours of sleep per day.

Don't bring any food into your home that causes/contributes to binging.

Finally, and this is the real gem. Put up posters of the real men you want to date, stripped down to their underwear or bathing suits. This will program your mind to be ready to succeed.

If you tend to be a smart ass, can it. Men don't like that, no matter how funny you and your girlfriends might think it is.

I have no idea how far you have allowed yourself to fall, so be prepared for a long term project. It could take years for you to crawl back out of this hole you dug for yourself.
  • N192K001
    Yeah, I feel your pain.

If it weren’t for discovering fasting, losing weight for me was almost impossible for this addict of rice, Asian snacks, and boba.

Now, I can at least enjoy eating again with 0 regard for calories… if I only balance it with not eating for long enough.
  • IlyaTheImpaler
    >6. Avoid going to your parents/grandparents house
    I know lol always eat too much when I visit my family

Are you in Tokyo?
    • NEW_YUKI

I live in ramen🤪

• meesegoMoo

Isn't Tokyo like 30% of the main island? Something insane like that?

• TallAnon
    Do what I did, 1 cup noodle a day + 1 pocky. Lost me like 7-8kg in the last month of my 5 months living in China 😁
    • NEW_YUKI

Woooow

• TallAnon

Losing weight and being healthy doesn't have to go hand in hand 😜

• Phoenix98
    All true, especially the grandmother part /= whenever I'm with her she'll be like oo your a growing boy you need some food and proceed to feed me my body weight in food lol.

Eating right and proper exercise though will help the most.
  • kangy
    Keep meals simple..80% clean is my rule. Lots of veggies and less meat
    Indulgence is necessary to keep me saint.
    Water is my Best Friend because other sweet drinks except coffee and coconut water is not healthy to me
  • OfDeath
    Yeah cutting back on the rice and offending your parents is the only way
  • Nxtawm
    Damn... haven't been following any of these rules 😂 But I can't just quit, the rice and boba has a power over me! 😂
  • Cloudsofnevermore
    Are there any fat asians? I thought that was a myth
  • ShadowofRegret
    "I can't lose weight!"

*Adds ice cream sundae to plate of ramen noodles*
  • Deku2009
    This is really well of things to avoid , exercise is your best friend along with healthy food (both can lead to weight loss
  • Curmudgeon
    At least you don't have all that dairy. Now THAT's really fattening. Take it from a Westerner.
    • meesegoMoo

Just ignoring all the yogurt, ice cream and stuff, cheese is insane. Americans have the worst of it though, we can have any kind of foo or mixture of foods from any culture in the world.

• blondfrog
    Your funny <3. I rarely see overweight Asian girls though.
  • mikesafa
    sugar where not part of your diet so cold drink and water. stay away from fast food and junk
  • Shamalien
    lol as if u east azns are the ones in need of losing weight XD
  • Omg, spot on!!! This is why i am fat!!!
  • DeeDeeDeVour
    Nice one @NEW_YUKI!
  • ChiTown33
    I never knew cats were so fattening. 🤣
  • DanOh2018
    I too find it hard to resist an Asian snak.
  • SecretGardenBlood65
    Whoa whoa instant?