myReview 1 mo

My mother's (47) experience with AstraZeneca

Anonymous

Background information

My mother (47) was administered two doses of AstraZeneca two months ago.

We're not American, and where we live, you need to have a good reason to be vaccinated because the elderly are prioritised.

My mother works in a hospital, and since all of her coworkers had gotten vaccinated, they peer pressured her into getting vaccinated too.

My mothers (47) experience with AstraZeneca

After researching the vaccine, my mother decided that it would be safe to get the vaccine.

It's important to know that my mother only gets vaccinated when she considers it necessary, so I'd say she's neither pro nor against vaccination in general; she decides individually for each vaccine.

My mother's health in general

My mother is a very active person who works out every day. She grew up next to a forest and has been going on runs, cycling, skiing, swimming and going to the gym for all her life.

She's only gets somewhat sick every 2-3 years.

The first dose

My mother got very, very sick after being administered the first dose. She had to stay in bed for an entire week and was absolutely miserable. She said that there are no words to describe what she had to go through and I believe her when it comes to that, she's a tough cookie usually, but that vaccine almost broke her.

After getting the first dose, she got an intense headache that hasn't gone away since, which is very scary for her.

The second dose

My mother still has her headache, and after receiving the second dose, she started having mental health issues for the first time in her life. She's somewhat depressed and in a rut right now, it's hard to watch.

She also said that she feels much less energised when exercising now and that it's hard for her to get out of bed in the morning.

My mother's advice

Think about whether or not it's smart to get vaccinated.

Make an informed decision and factor in about a week of recovery time from the vaccine.

Don't get vaccinated just to be able to go outside and enjoy a regular life again, unless you're depressed and need to meet other people.

Please read up on official information from trusted sources, don't get involved with conspiracy theories about the covid vaccine that are fabricated to make you panic.

Listen to what people close to you who got the vaccine have to say and then decide for yourself whether you should get the vaccine or not.

Never underestimate vaccines, but never trust social media either. Do. Your. Own. Research.

27
16
16Girl Opinion
27Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Girls

• whatdoyouwantt
    Thank you for sharing <3 I knew it wasn't reliable and that is why I am still hesitating to get vaccinated or same about my family. They are everything to me and I don't want to risk losing them or having issues. Not enough research has been done and I don't feel like I want to be a lab rat to see if it works well or not. We are not really exposed much to people are we're loners. We stay home 24/7 or around the house so chances of infection is much smaller for us. I think it's best way to prevent get infected to stay home.. but I understand not everyone can stay home, you have work, school, want to hang out with people I know it's boring to be doing nothing fun... but anyways those who got vaccinated or will get, I just hope it all goes well.. With no consequences and if any, very little... I hope your mom gets better! If it gets too bad she should get checked.. We are all different people and respond to things in a different way.. One may have heavy consequences while another may not have any.. I just pray for all of you to stay well. <3
    Is this still revelant?
  • Anonymous
    sorry but i would have waited for a better vaccine if this was the only one offered to you. if you're put in bed for a week from the vaccine, that's odd. are you sure she didn't get covid around the same time? my friend got the vaccine and the same day started having covid symptoms. after a week with the same symptoms, he decided to take a test and he DID have covid. it was very terrible timing.
    Is this still revelant?
    • Anonymous

This was the only one available.
      Getting sick after being vaccinated is a normal reaction for some - all vaccines have side effects, but like with medication, not everyone will experience them to the same degree/at all!
      That's unfortunate... Your friend may have gotten Covid before or after getting vaccinated.
      Since everyone reacts differently to the vaccine, it's possible that he wasn't fully protected yet (vaccines take time to unfold their full effect) and then got the virus. Rather unfortunate though.

• Anonymous

He thought the symptoms were from the vaccine

• Levin

There have been some reports of people getting covid after and some speculation that the jab may lower your immune system for a while immediately after taking it. However, I don't think this is verified.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1427
  • Massageman
    Sorry to hear about the problems your mother had with the A-Z vaccine. I'm still not sold on any of the vaccines either.

older than dirt, and supposedly a "high risk". Many in our area felt "punk" in January, 2020. No fever, no aches, no pains, no fever, no loss of taste, JUST. FELT. TIRED! This went on for a couple of weeks, and then came all the COVID scare stuff. I already have a highly reactive immune system and have psoriasis and a couple of psoriatic bonuses thrown in. The only time I ever got the flu as an adult is about 20 years ago when I took flu vaccine. Never again, and highly unlikely for the COVID shot, too.
    • Anonymous

I understand.
      My grandmother is 80 and handled the vaccine well! So I think it really depends on the person :)

• goaded

I had my first fever illness in about 25 years back in Feb. 2020. I still wonder if it was covid. I just had the A-Z vaccine with no side effects. In fact my wife had all the side effects for me (headaches, etc.), and she didn't get innoculated until a couple of weeks later (with no side effects)!

• Lliam
    I am so sorry that your mom is going through this.
    I don't blame you for posting this anonymously, considering the level of vitriol displayed by msm, Fauci, and Gates believers. Instead of being able to take in and consider information, they act like cultists.

The VAERS site admits that almost 4000 people in the U. S. have died from the vax, and there have been thousands of horrific reactions from Kawasaki disease, to miscarriages, to severe, possibly permanent neurological damage. It is also estimated that only about 10% of deaths and bad reactions get reported to VAERS. That's not an accident.

The pharma industry, medical establishment (I don't mean average doctors and nurses), vaccine pushers/profiteers like the WHO, CDC and NIH, and governments, don't want to admit that these experimental jabs that haven't been approved by the FDA can be harmful. Media maintains a blackout on anything but the official narrative. But thousands of top global experts in various fields of medical science, as well as many thousands more doctors and medical professionals, are courageously speaking out, despite efforts to destroy their lives for doing so. There is information if people choose open their eyes.

Its interesting how people who died natural deaths from heart, lung, liver, kidney disease, cancer or other causes but tested positive for covid by fraudulent PCR tests that even the CDC now admits produced 90% false positives, were said to have died from covid. No autopsies were performed and the bodies were immediately cremated without family authorization. Yet, when people die after receiving jabs, it is said that it is a coincidence and they must have had a preexisting condition.

When 50 people died from the swine flu vaccination, it was immediately pulled from the market. So how can a new, experimental gene therapy brew (not a vaccine) kill between 4000 and 40,000 Americans within 4 months and still be on the market? And how can the manufacturers bear no liability for injuries?

And for what? The rate of fatality from C-19 is 0.002% for people under 20, 0.03% for people 20-40, 0.5% for people 40-70, and 5.6% for people over 70. That's if they receive zero treatment prior to needing hospitalization. And keep in mind that over age 70 includes people up to 100 or older. The average death rate from covid is around 0.05%, and the average age of death is 82 years old.

Treatments that have proven to be extremely effective include HCQ & zinc and, especially, Ivermectin and vitamin D are ignored. There are other treatments, as well. Virtually every person who suffers severe covid symptoms has insufficient levels of vitamin D. But all treatments are covered up and discredited because, if there is even one available treatment, it is illegal to approve use of an experimental emergency treatment like the covid vax. And making billions of $ on a vax that couldn't even get FDA approval was the goal. Masks, social distancing, lockdowns and closure of businesses are all mere means of coercing people into taking the jab. And forcing or coercing people to partake in an experimental treatments violates the Nuremberg Codes and other laws.

Finally, manufactures admit that the experimental jab does not prevent contracting or transmitting C-19 (SARS-Covid-2). It is "supposedly" intended to minimize symptoms if you catch it. But in every animal trial for SARS, the animals did well until they were later exposed to the wild virus. At that point, they all died because their immune systems overreacted and produced a cytokine storm and organ failure.
    • Anonymous

Thank you for sharing this - I'd love to see your sources as I'm not familiar with the vaccination situation in the US.

• Anonymous

Thank you so much for sharing again!

• GrimmGothBabe
    I'm pro vaccine in general but for this particular vaccine I'm more of a wait and see kinda person its a new vaccine so I feel it need more results before I feel comfortable accepting it but in general I feel vaccines are a good thing j just think we rushed to make this one and there are going to be issues with it and I dont think along with my health conditions that I am willing to risk acquiring more problems longterm or not.
    • Anonymous

That makes perfect sense and it's of course up to you whether you get the vaccine or not.
      I agree that the approval for the vaccine was rushed, we'll have to see what the long-term effects of the vaccine are (like with all vaccines/medications, there's still the risk that they have a negative effect months and years after being administered).
      I think it's great to have a balanced view like you do.

• thanks I've always felt that people are not properly informed if they let their views skew the info. You have to be open to both sides and all info to make an informed decision.

• Alyssa11
    My first dose was absolutely terrible. I have a MyTake in case anyone's interested. I had 0 side effects when I had my second dose, not even a sore arm. Makes me think the vaccine worked but now I'm questioning bringing in a third dose... not sure I think it's necessary to inject some more chemicals into my body.
    • Anonymous

I actually wanted to reference your post here, but then I figured that it wouldn't add to this post's credibility. I read it at the time and felt bad because you felt bad lol :D

• Alyssa11

Lol wow thank you! I wrote the post because I really didn’t expect to have such bad side effects. It made me wonder a bit more about what was in the vaccine and what covid really is like as an infection... but I’m happy to say that I had 0 side effects with my second dose meaning the first instance was terrible but it worked!

• Belgie
    This is ridiculous.

Most people do not know how to correctly research something. That's why so much bullshit gets spread by Facebook and sites like this.

The research has already been done. It's safe. 100%? No. But neither is crossing the street and no one suggests never crossing the damn street.

Hundreds of millions of doses have been given safely. Stop speading fear uncertainty and doubt. Get the vaccine and stop being a paranoid nutcase.
    • shalt

This is worse then peer pressure, don't be a dick. OP was saying to be aware of the side effects

• Well covid is 99.99998% safe and thats if i even get it, not everyone will, and i dont need to take a needle so... there's that.

• goaded

@bamesjond0069 Yeah, except that it's not even remotely that safe.

• 1truekhaleesi
    I worked on the covid floor for 8 months. I had a patient in his 50s. He ran marathons and triathlons. He loved swimming and mountain biking. He got covid in September and quickly got worse. One shift I checked on him and said he wasn't feeling good. I checked his blood pressure and pulse. Blood pressure was about 85/40 and pulse at 160.

I called a rapid and got some back up. I held his hand and said my team and I will do our absolute best to get him better while we got the defibrillator pads on him because we were expecting his heart to give out. He quickly went into V-Tach and his pulse reached 200, soon after his heart stopped. We tried for an hour to get him back but it was no good. I had to step off the floor to compose myself. He reminded me of my dad.

I got my first shot about six months ago. Second shot made me feel like shit, but at least I'm not dead and now I feel perfectly fine. I imagine covid would make me feel like shit. We are all part of an experiment whether we like it or not. The people who got the vaccine vs. who didn't. No one has died from the vaccine but hundreds of thousands have died from covid and that's just in the US. Be glad you're not in India.
    • goaded

Tough job. Looking on the bright side, in a couple of year, you'll have some stories to tell the newbies about back when things were really bad!

The world would be a much worse place without you in it.

• @goaded Thank you. That's very kind. A doctor once told me that sometimes a patients death affects us more than we anticipated. Carry a little bit of them with you and use them as motivation for your job. No matter what happens, we did our absolute best but it was unfortunately his time. And that's why I sleep just fine.

• Guardian45

While I appreciate your efforts, I doubt that they could have saved him. Unfortunately, he is one of MANY who were susceptible despite his good health. I recently lost my BFF who was a hi performance athlete due to something beyond her doctor's skills.

Which variant did he have? Was he vaccinated? Which vaccine did you get? Any adverse reactions?

• Guardian45
    This is a REAL letter:5 April, 2021
    Dr. Bonnie Henry, British Columbia Provincial Health OfficerMinistry of Health
    Dear Dr. Henry, The first dose of the Moderna vaccine has now been administered to some of my patients in the community of Lytton, BC. This began with the First Nations members of our community in mid-January, 2021. 900 doses have now been administered. I have been quite alarmed at the high rate of serious side-effects from this novel treatment. From this relatively small number of people vaccinated so far, we have had:
    Numerous allergic reactions, with two cases of anaphylaxis.
    One (presumed) vaccine induced sudden death, (in a 72 year old patient with COPD. This patient complained of being more short of breath continually after receiving the vaccine, and died very suddenly and unexpectedly on day 24, after the vaccine. He had no history of cardiovascular disease).
    Three people with ongoing and disabling neurological deficits, with associated chronic pain, persisting for more than 10 weeks after their first vaccine. These neurological deficits include: continual and disabling dizziness, generalised or localized neuromuscular weakness, with or without sensory loss. The chronic pain in these patients is either generalised or regional, with or without headaches.
    So in short, in our small community of Lytton, BC, we have one person dead, and three people who look as though they will be permanently disabled, following their first dose of the Moderna vaccine. The age of those affected ranges from 38 to 82 years of age. So I have a couple of questions and comments:
    Are these considered normal and acceptable long term side-effects for gene modification therapy? Judging by medical reports from around the world, our Lytton experience is not unusual.
    Do you have any idea what disease processes may have been initiated, to be producing these ongoing neurological symptoms?
    Do you have any suggestions as to how I should treat the vaccine induced neurological weakness, the dizziness, the sensory loss, and the chronic pain syndromes in these people, or should they be all simply referred to a neurologist? I anticipate that many more will follow, as the vaccine is rolled out. This was only phase one, and the first dose.
    In stark contrast to the deleterious effects of this vaccine in our community, we have not had to give any medical care what-so-ever, to anyone with Covid-19. So in our limited experience, this vaccine is quite clearly more dangerous than Covid-19.
    I realize that every medical therapy has a risk-benefit ratio, and that serious disease calls for serious medicine. But we now know that the recovery rate of Covid-19, is similar to the seasonal flu, in every age category. Furthermore, it is well known that the side effects following a second shot, are significantly worse than the first. So the worst is still to come. re-state://background_color_rgba (0, 0, 0, 0), font_color_rgb (77, 77, 77), justifyLeft, p
    • Guardian45

It must be emphasised, that these people were not sick people, being treated for some devastating disease. These were previously healthy people, who were offered an experimental therapy, with unknown long-term side-effects, to protect them against an illness that has the same mortality rate as the flu. Sadly, their lives have now been ruined.

It is normally considered a fundamental principal of medical ethics, to discontinue a clinical trial if significant harm is demonstrated from the treatment under investigation.

So my last question is this: Is it medically ethical to continue this vaccine rollout, in view of the severity of these life altering side-effects, after just the first shot? In Lytton, BC, we have an incidence of 1 in 225 of severe life altering side-effects, from this experimental gene modification therapy.

I have also noticed that these vaccine induced side effects are going almost entirely unreported, by those responsible for the vaccine rollout. I am aware that this is often a problem, with vaccines in general, and that delayed side-effects after vaccines, are sometimes labelled as being “coincidences”, as causality is often hard to prove. However, in view of the fact that this is an experimental treatment, with no long-term safety data, I think that perhaps this issue should be addressed too.
      Furthermore I have noticed, that the provincial vaccine injury reporting form, which was clearly designed for conventional vaccines, does not even have any place to report vaccine
      injuries of the nature and severity that we are seeing from this new mRNA therapy.
      It is now clearly apparent with medical evidence from around the world, that the side-effect profiles of the various gene modification therapies against Covid-19, have been vastly understated by their manufacturers, who were eager to prove their safety.
      Thank you for attention to this critically urgent public health matter.
      Yours sincerely,
      Dr. Charles Hoffe

• Guardian45

These legitimate events are NOT being reported in mainstream media. They should be addressed and NOT written off as AntiVaxxers!

• What is the link to this letter?

• stormiigrl
    I feel bad she went through that i am also 47 was told i am to get astrazeneca but thankfully my doctor gave me a doctors note for my asthma and i am told i am getting either fizer or moderna (which is a relief) and they are pulling astrazeneca from the shelves due to, too many reactions to it.
    🇨🇦
    • Anonymous

I hope all will go well for you! Can't wait to return to life as normal again, though I've come to enjoy wearing a face mask lol. <3

• amadimal
    I am so sorry to hear this, especially because my uncle is going through something similar. He's a medical lab statistician, in his late 50's, and he had the Pfizer vaccine done. After his first dose, everything was okay - minor arm pain which went away in a couple of days. However, after receiving his second dose, he went through a severe inflammation episode that's still not over. He was bedridden for three weeks, on strong meds that didn't help, and he's still recovering.
    • Anonymous

So sorry to hear about your uncle.. Vaccines can cause inflammation, it's so important to realise that the covid vaccine is rather strong and because it's only been around for a year, some people may react more strongly to it than others (since it hasn't been adapted to suit everyone).

• LiamSawyer
    I it the pfizer vaccine and had a terrible headache for three days and experienced fatigue but my research showed that the stronger your immune system is the more side effects you'll have. We'll never stop this pandemic without a good vaccination so go get yours.
    • Anonymous

I'll actually get mine soon :)

• kkirk4442
    Yes, think about if it is smart to get vaccinated. Only a extremely small percentage of people receiving the Covid-19 vaccine has serious side effects. A much higher percentage of people die from Covid-19.
    • Anonymous

That's certainly true.

• rebeliouse
    Isn't this social media so basically you are saying don't trust what you are saying.

so her major side effect is depression? Which could be caused by anything really!

Surly the reason to get vaccinated is not to go out but to stop the transmission of the virus and give it less chance to mutate so actually saying don't get it cos you don't want to go out is not valid.

I'm sure she could have more than a bad headache and feel rough if she caught the actual virus without getting vaccinated first so maybe start to look at things with a different perspective. If she has reacted badly to the vaccine then would you not concur that her body could have been a lot worse effected by the live virus?

Finally on reading your post it just sounds like a very cleverly worded anti vax post made to seem like its pro vax in some way but inevitably put people off taking the vaccine and therefore putting themselves and others at risk!

Has your mother been checked out for blood clot issues as astra has very remote side effect of those and that might cause headaches maybe put more effort into finding out the cause of the headaches before just scaring people with fact less posting.
    • Anonymous

My mother has been checked out for blood clots, she's fine.
      Her major side effect isn't depression, it's the head ache (very unusual for her).
      My mother was in bed for a week and felt like she'd die. She hadn't ever experienced something like this, there's no way of saying whether or not Covid-19 itself would have been worse for her than her side effects, but I would still like to thank you for the point that you made, I think it's valid.

I definitely didn't want to make an anti-vax post, I'l be getting the vaccine myself soon. I just wanted to make sure that there's not just "the vaccine will save all of us" content out there, as I genuinely believe that for most, social distancing and wearing medical grade masks are a better solution, especially because not all side effects of the Covid vaccine have been discovered so far.

• rebeliouse

ok question for all you anti vax lot

why would the governments try to kill people with a jab when its lot easier to let them die from the virus?

Plus the virus is better at killing people as it takes the old and the weak like darwin suggested is the way of life. why try to protect them with a jab that kills? It makes no sense what so ever.

Let the virus take the old a weak and then governments would have to pay less pension and less health care.

Its not in the interest to use a dangerous jab as that costs governments to use and also protects the costly of the population.

so if its not governments driving this what is?

or is it that all you anti vax lot are just talking complete unbiased crap?

• goaded
    Bollocks. DO get vaccinated so EVERYONE can go outside and enjoy a regular life again.

1. A-Z: Had it, no problems.
    2. Wasn't she told not to exercise for three days after the vaccination?
    3. Of course the people you'll hear from on social networks, or in the family, are the ones who had problems, not the ones who didn't notice anything.
    4. What do you think her response to the actual virus would have been?
    • goaded

FWIW, I think young women should try to get one of the mRNA vaccines in preference to the A-Z or J&J ones, unless it delays their innoculation by more than a week or two. That said, your personal chance of dying from the vaccine is about the same as taking a coin, flipping it 20 times and getting the same side every time, compared with 12 times if you get the virus (and the virus is more likely to have other negative heath consequences).

• Anonymous

My mother couldn't exercise for 2 weeks after the vaccine because she felt so weak and bad, so she didn't break that rule lol.

• loveslongnails
    There are always going to be a percentage of people that have bad reactions to vaccines. I'm sad to hear it, but here's the deal. Based on the limited testing information that was available, Pfizer or Moderna were far better choices. What made her be accepting to Astra Zeneca?
    • Anonymous

It was the only vaccine that was available at that point (not every country has choices available!)

• That was unfortunate.

• Anonymous

Agreed.

• genericname85
    Don't get vaccinated just to be able to go outside and enjoy a regular life again... man this is so depressing to me. cause people today are compelled to get vaccined NOT by the immediate threat fof an of a new virus infection but merely because policies that forbid "a normal life".

why don't people see that it's the policies and by extend politicians and lobbyists that are harming us! not the disease!
    • and you see those super dangerous fanatic movements like "nocovid" and the world economic forum trying to force-vaccinate the entire planet... i wish this was just a stupid conspiracy theory or a dystopian fiction and not the reality we live in...

• InfobotLives
    I had the Oxford Astrazeneca vaccine with zero side effects.
    • Anonymous

Glad to hear about your positive experience

• FictionalCharacter
    “never trust social media”

So, we shouldn’t trust your story?
    • kmg9150

Well the experience she just described for one isn’t exactly backed by a multi billion dollar Corp that was paid $$$ to post it. This is more a social discussion forum rather than a antisocializing ad company. The other point would be that although she shared a bad experience with it she also said don’t underestimate vaccines as well. Seems erroneous to proclaim both sides of the fence.

• @kmg9150 Well the blood clots also aren't backed by companies. Yet it's haltered the roll out. I am fairly sure if people were reporting constant headaches the rollouts would stop.

Also I think we now many people who have had the vaccine who are 100% fine after the day or 2 aches.

• Anonymous

What I meant when I wrote "don't trust social media" was that you shouldn't trust people deliberately spreading misinformation about the vaccine.
      G@G isn't social media in my opinion, it's more like a forum - it's not as quick as Twitter (retweets are SO easy), not as monetized as YouTube and Instagram (no clue whether people here were paid to write takes but I don't think so) and doesn't have as many members as Facebook, for example.
      G@G is, in comparison, a rather small, tight-knit community.
      I don't desccribe it as social media.

Still, you shouldn't think that just because my mother had a negative experience with the vaccine that the vaccine is bad for EVERYONE. There are certainly circumstances where the vaccine is very helpful. Also, not everyone has a negative reaction to the Covid vaccine or to vaccines in general, like @kmg9150 already pointed out.

• Gabboo
    the fact people are pressuring others for this "vaccine" is concerning as fucking hell, second of all, it hasn't been tested enough and people are flocking to get it like good little sheep.. your mother got sick and that raises more red flags
  • SphynxUK
    We’ve been told a headache that remains after a jab, or a new one 4 days after it needs to be investigated.
    Why hasn’t she requested medical advice?

As for the vaccine, it doesn’t always give side effects. I’ve spoken to numerous people about their experiences and all are different, regardless of age, gender and physical health.

We’re at around 70% herd immunity now in the uk. Not everyone wants the jab, and many of us haven’t had the chance (under 35’s).
    It is a personal choice. No one needs to feel forced into it.
    • Anonymous

She has sought medical advice, nobody seems to be able to help though.

• SphynxUK

That’s shocking!

• sp33d
    Meanwhile, my instructor, age 68, gets two shots of AZ and doesn't even get a fever. The reactions to AZ seem to vary from wall to wall.
    • Anonymous

That's certainly true

• nawtee_me
    I have had both of my shots and had no side effects from either except a sore arm where they stuck me. Mine was the Moderna vaccination.
    • Anonymous

Thank you for sharing this!

• COMMODOREII
    Wow I'm glad I got the Moderna vacc. The most i felt was fatigue for 2 days but thats it.
    • Anonymous

Glad to hear about your positive experience!

• Yep yep

• bolverk
    I've had the AZ vaccine had no symptoms except a sore arm at the injection sites Its been no worse than the yearly Flu jab.

Sorry to hear about the reaction your mother has had to the AZ vaccine, as for the mental health issues it would not be surprising if had any, the last year has not been good for anyone even those who say they feel fine will have had a dose of the blues even if they did not recognise it as such.

Hope your mother feels better soon, hopefully we'll not need any boosters any time in the future and Covid becomes a nuisance like the Flu.
    • Anonymous

So glad to hear that you didn't have a bad reaction to the vaccine!
      Honestly I also hope that life will be different soon and that Covid will be a part of our lives in a more positive way.

• Surely
    I hope that your mother gets her life back soon.
    I had the moderna with a little pain at the injection site.
    • Anonymous

Glad to hear everything went well for you! :)
      I also hope that my mother will soon be "normal" again, the head aches are causing a lot of distress for her.

• AmandaYVR
    This was interesting, thanks for posting.
    Especially since your mother is a nurse.
    I'd like to know more technical details from her, and how long the feelings persist. You should do an update at some point.
    • Anonymous

My mother isn't a nurse, but she works in the hospital.
      I'll do an update for sure :)

• JamieLoves
    At the very least, it’s too soon for humans to try it.. The Covid flu is 99.7% survivable!
    Why take a chance? Too many people have become very sick or died from it.
    You’re letting yourself be tested as a rat , Ginny pig or monkey...
    I’m an MD... Stay away from it..
    Death Sentence
    Death Sentence
    • Levin

I tried to tell my sister and her husband about this yesterday. Didn't go so well...

I'm guessing People are embroiled in the narrative, and anything that disturbs it is going to be personally attacked.

• JamieLoves

@Levin
      Sheeple that refuse to even listen to another opinion. The Borg.. The collective must be served.
      The propaganda was so good , that they were cable to convince so many to take a Lethal Injection.

• Levin

Looking at the messages in the media, it seems we're being primed for the next lockdown with this alleged Indian variant. If that happens there is no release from the death-grip. All independent businesses are done for, total financial and systemic collapse is possible, and the autumn and winter months are naturally respiratory and well, death season anyway!

The sad fact is, that even though we could see what's going to happen months ago, with all the signals in the media and precedence, the public will still go along with it in a dumbfounded and compliant way. In the next few months we will find out whether we're going to be a completely totalitarian state. Or whether I am just a conspiratorial nut. Pray for me!

dailyexpose.co.uk/.../

• PenguinMan_
    Where I live, anyone is currently eligible to get vaccinated, but only for the first dose. The second dose is given 4 months later.

I am 1.85m and weighing around 115 kg. For most of my life, I've had an active life, but this pandemic has made me gain weight (best excuse ever haha). Anyway, I am a person that is currently studying to become a pilot and our school has suggested we get vaccinated since we always attend school regularly. I got my appointment, and got my first vaccine for the Pfizer-Biontech vaccine. Honestly, I felt a little pain in my arm for 2-3 hours, and flu like symptoms like wanting to clear my throat often and such. It's been a week and I have no other symptoms. I guess I was one of the lucky ones.

Anyway, I just wanted to share my experience for fellow readers. My sympathies and prayers for your mom. I hope she gets better.
    • Anonymous

Thank you for sharing this! Glad to read everything went well :)

• chriss
    Without vaccines, there would be so many deaths from diseases.

Vaccines have saved lives.
  • Nachowedgie
    Thankfully I already got Covid so I don't need the vaccine
  • hi_it_is_me123
    I think your mum should not do it just because of peer pressure
  • ODC2112
    My experience with astra zeneca. The first administration I had a little pain in my arm, as if I had been punched for two days. The second understatement I had no pain.
  • DENIZUNAY
    thanks for your information
  • Anonymous

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website ultimatelifeclinic. com. I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!
  • Anonymous
    My Mom had her 2 shots and tells everyone how great it was, and how she has no side effects... I can list several of them. Many people are too out of touch with their own bodies to put two and two together. In fact, most vaccinated people I know, I notice side effects that they are completely oblivious to, but some are also in-denial. Anyone that thinks they had no side effects don't know what they are talking about because no one knows the long term outcome of these.

But even if you had no side effects, or just a sore arm. You have now potentially opened yourself up to (ADE) antibody dependent enhancement. Something even the top scientists can neither predict or prevent. The sad thing is, most people that took this vaccine have absolutely no idea of the gravity of what they have done. I'd say that within the year, they will find out.
    • Not to mention that these "vaccines" aren't legally nor scientifically classified as vaccines, rather they are an *experimental drug" till at least 2025... These vaccinated people have no idea how gullible they are.

• Anonymous
    Only 0.1% of the spreading is taking place in outdoor settings. No need to stay indoors to avoid catching the virus, rather the contrary.
  • Anonymous
    I'm in the USA in my mid 60s, generally good health for my age.

Got the Pfizer vax.

Shot 1: Mild soreness in the shoulder muscle where they injected it. No problem at all. Two days later completely gone.

Shot 2: No side effects at all.

I am surrounded by people who don't trust the vaccine. Easy to understand. When she was running for office, our current Vice President, Kamala Harris said that because President Trump led the development of that vaccine you shouldn't trust it. After she was elected she said that President Trump had noting to do with the vaccine -even though not one but THREE vaccines were developed thanks to his Operation Warp Speed initiative and 36 million people were already vaccinated when he left office - and she completely reversed her position and said everyone should take it.

So is it any wonder so many people don't trust it?

With any vaccine there will be some percentage of people who suffer serious side effects and some people who die. The question is always is it safer to take it or not take it. You are at some risk either way. And for the vast majority of adults at least the answer is that it is safer to take it. Nothing is 100% safe. You may have some temporary side effects from the vaccine, but it isn't nearly as serious as the potential complications of the Chinse Wuhan Lab virus. More people will die in car accidents this year than from the vaccine. Living is dangerous and there are never any guarantees.
    • Anonymous

I agree that vaccines always have side effects for SOME people, and that some side effects are more serious than others.
      That's why I wanted to share this, to show that it's worth considering all information at someone's disposal before making a decision about the vaccine.

Still, I think it's sad that there are so many conspiracy theories out there that are quickly debunked with science. Everyone should try to make up their own mind.

• Anonymous
    are you aware of the large sums of money paid out every year in vaccine injury compensation?
    • Anonymous

No, this is interesting.

• caligirl03

Exactly. The scary thing is that in the case of these vaccines, they're completely free of any liability since they received emergency authorization.

• Anonymous

each country has a special vaccine court and enormous amounts of money is spent on compensation for all sorts of hard to pronounce illnesses. Like Autism and narcolepsy.

The vaccine manufacturers are exempt from all liability and the taxpayer pays the bill

• Anonymous
    I also had Astrazeneca.. only sick and felt like shit for one day only.
    • Anonymous

Glad to hear the vaccine went well for you :) my mother's experience isn't representative of everyone of course!

• Anonymous
    The people who will understand you are already refusing the vaccine.

The people you’re trying to reach, you could show them story after story of people dropping dead shortly after the vaccine, of which there are plenty but people are pretending they died of natural causes (one of them I read about supposedly died of natural causes at 40 years old) they’ll still say that they died for other reasons.

It’s Darwinism in action. They’re all fucking idiots.
    • Anonymous

@rebeliouse

If you think they’re being counted on graphs and in official statistics you’re a moron. Like I just said, I saw one woman, a nurse, 40 years old, posted her virtue signalling posts on social media about how she got vaccinated, a few days later she died of “natural causes”. How many 40 year olds do you know who’ve died of natural causes? Old age? People are really stupid enough not to see that as suspicious. It’s insane.

• Lliam

@rebeliouse, the VAERS site admits that almost 4000 people in the U. S. have died from the vax, and there have been thousands of horrific reactions from Kawasaki disease to miscarriages to permanent severe neurological damage. It is also admitted that only about 10% of death and bad reactions get reported to VAERS.

• rebeliouse

@Lliam do u have link to prove your claim of 4000 - 40000

• Anonymous
    If this is actually an accurate account of your mother's experience, which I highly doubt, then it's likely she has some other illness that caused her symptoms. The vaccine does not cause those symptoms. The virus itself does, but not the vaccine.

"Make an informed decision and factor in about a week of recovery time from the vaccine."

This statement ^^ is complete nonsense. I work for a large hospital system along with about 20K of others who have nearly all been vaccinated like I was, and literally the worst symptoms have been mild headaches and a feeling of malaise that lasted a day at the very most, and the VAST majority experienced nothing more than very mild soreness in their arm. Symptoms like you describe are symptoms of CoViD itself, not the vaccine.

The vaccine is far, far, far less harmful than the virus it combats. Please stop with the fear mongering.My mother's (47) experience with AstraZeneca
    • Guardian45

NOT every opposite opinion is AntiVaxxer. She is right! Do your homework!

• Agreed. These are basically the symptoms of covid itself. So I highly doubt the vaccine has done it. Also why get a second vaccine if this was the case. Then why not report it to AstraZeneca and authorities who would likely raise concerns or stop the rollout's.

Considering she can no longer exercise as intense I would guess she happened to pick up covid the same time she got her vaccine.

• rebeliouse

@Guardian45 what do you mean she is right? that statement makes no sense at all she is right about what?

• Anonymous
    Depression and temporary sickness can happen naturally as well. How can you be so sure it was the result of a vaccine? Maybe it occurred around the same time but that is sufficient to say the vaccine caused it.
    • Guardian45

Perhaps, but what if that is NOT the case?

• rebeliouse

I would prob say its the constant headaches thats causing the depression but she needs to go get checked out for the headaches could be blood clot could be something completely diff could be placeebo who knows

• Anonymous

I agree that these things can happen naturally, but my mother never had a headache for more than a few days at a time in all of her life.
      This is just HER experience, whether the vaccine and the headache/mental health issues are related can't be fully determined, but my mother feels very strongly about making sure people around her are aware of the possible side effects of the vaccine.
      It's just ONE story of many. I know people who got the vaccine and handled it very well too, no side effects at all other than some minor dizziness.