Nature produces mother's milk differently for boys, girls and children.

Preeti161101
Nature produces mothers milk differently for boys, girls and children.

Nature produces mother's milk differently for boys, girls and children

++ Boys and girls get the nutrients they need from mother's milk according to their physical needs, which nature provides for their growth.

+ The level of nutritious food in breast milk has far-reaching effects on babies' behavior and temperament.

+ It largely depends on the mother's health, her access to food, her financial status. Economically wealthy mothers produce better milk for girls than for boys. Their milk contains 2.8% fat for boys and 1.7% fat for girls. Economically weaker mothers produce better milk for girls than boys, with a fat content of 2.3% for boys and 2.6% for girls. Milk for girls contains a lot of calcium for their Skelton growth. After all, mothers naturally produce more milk for girls and are provided with the same amount of fat as boys for months of breastfeeding. It is not in the control of the mothers but is a creation of nature.

17
3
3Girl Opinion
17Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Girls

• Screenwriter

This is from the tiny blurb below listed in "Science" magazine from the American Assoiciation for the Advancement of Science and attributed to ABC Science. I can't determine what ABC Science IS however. There's some community collaborative called ABC Science that pairs scientists and physicians.

"Your mom's breast milk was made just for you. Scientists have found that the milk mothers produce CAN VARY in content and quantity depending on the baby's gender, ABC Science reports. For instance, more liquid IS OFTEN produced for girls, whereas boys get a substance that's richer in fat or protein. (my caps)

Researchers are still uncertain why this occurs, but they suggest that male monkeys—who also receive gender-specific milk—get a more energy-packed substance because they spend more time away from mom playing."

This is extrapolated from studies based on monkeys, not on a large human study. Since human infants can't walk or be away from their mothers until they are nearly a year old, the different in milk theory doesn't seem to hold much water.

But since males have denser bones and develop more muscle mass than females, their might be something to the idea. However, the muscle development doesn't kick in until puberty, so why would there be gender specific milk at birth?

Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guys

• MysteriousDarkness

Please show evidence of the percentages you gave and how the mothers body produses different amount of each nutrient for boys and guys. Would it matter if she has 1 baby or twins 1 girl and 1 boy?

Like 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?
  • Surely

Just a humorous thought! LOL 😝
    What happens if a woman has a set of twins. A boy and a girl!
    How does the mother know which side to feed which gender?

Like 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

115
  • Emilyis

So if I have twins and one is a boy and the other is a girl, one breast produced milk for the boy and the other breast produces milk for the girl. So which one is which? That is such a stupid statement and I'm nursing my second child now and both have been boys. So according this the statement, If I was nursing a girl, I would have more milk. I donate milk to a local breastmilk bank and they don't care whether I 'm nursing a boy or girl when I drop off the milk.

Reply
  • Grond21

You said both economically weaker and economically stronger women produce better milk for girls than boys, yet you gave different numbers

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • lightbulb27

is there some science to this? and how much do the babies consume? all all breasts the same?

Reply
  • DavidRaul

Well i didn't knew that breasts had an idea they were wealthy or poor

Funny 1 Person
    Reply
  • AFretiredTXn

OK, sounds great. Is there an age of the child or person breastfeeding that the nutrients change the growth?

Reply
  • A_stranger

Can you share the source of this information?

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • Th3ft

Interesting! Where did you get those numbers?

Reply
  • boobliker

I did not know that info so thank you

Reply
  • RandomGuy1030

I smell bullshit

Reply
  • insteadfew

Seriously? I don't know or think

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • msc545

OMG - where in hell did this BS come from?

Reply
  • Yourfriend15

Informative post 💯🙌🏻

Reply
  • Anonymous

Cool information

Reply
  • Anonymous

Source?

Reply
  • Anonymous

What about for husbands?

Reply