RE: "Do you like your height?"

MCheetah

Do you like your height?

What a typical 172 cm to 181 cm man looks like. (Me)
My late fiancée was 191 cm (63.5") and my best friend is 193 cm (64"). Im literally this meme.
My late fiancée was 191 cm (6'3.5") and my best friend is 193 cm (6'4"). I'm literally this meme.

Do I like my height? Do I like being physically and unquestionably weak? Do I like being small, yet common, weak yet worthless? Obviously not. Out of the four worst possible adult male heights, 5'8"/172, 5'9"/175, 5'10"/178, and 5'11"/181, I'm the fourth worst possible one out there. I am 181 cm waking up and 179 cm at the end of the day, averaging to 180 throughout the day. Still better than 5'8"/172, I guess. That's something. But I'd rather be 6'11" or 7'5" than THIS. Valueless.

There is quite literally nothing positive about my height. Women don't want it, you're not light and agile like the extremely-short, you're not powerful like the tall ones are; it's all negatives and zero positives; you're just small and weak; but "commonly" small and weak, like every other worthless pissant who thinks being a valueless creature is a "good thing" for some reason. You're just seen a worthless, throw-away human and that's it. At least when it comes to your DNA and genetics. Maybe not so much with brainpower.

I literally can't express in word how much I hate it. Loathe it. Despise it beyond all measure. I loathe and despise weakness in general, but weakness you can't even change, fix, or correct? That hurts. That's just a handicap and we're supposed to pretend that being handicapped or the human equivalent of prey is "not so bad?"

The closest thing way I could describe how much I hate being small is, I'd murder it with a rusty knife until I was out of breath if my height was another human being. In fact, I'd would keep it alive just to hurt it more. I'd torture it daily. THAT is how much I hate being physically small.

People also don't understand what it's like to previously be strong and powerful, and have it taken away from you do to your body breaking down and betraying you. THAT is what I'm talking about, in case no one 'gets it.' Needless to say, I don't like physical weakness. I don't like being compared to fucking worthlessness by worthless people, as if it's a positive. To go from being the Apex Predator when younger, to being the most common prey when living as a supposed "adult." Being called the A-word, as if my entire existence doesn't matter, because my body betrayed me due to Precocious Puberty. To literally be called disposable, valueless, and insignificant, all because of my BODY? Because it ended up being weak and worthless? That is too much to bare, sometimes. And to be denied love because of it, is even worse.

So I won't get into all that. I'll just say, I literally hate my short stature, IE physical weakness and mortality, more than any other trait I have. I'll never be strong again. I'm stuck as a fucking mouse of a mortal. If I could change myself to be taller, I'd be my true height I was actually SUPPOSED to be before the Precocious Puberty kicked in, which is 6'5"/195 cm. That's not weak in any way. That's not even that tall, either. That's just nice and masculine. You're not the size of a teenage Dutch girl or a child. You're just seen as a man and nothing less.

But yeah, I guess in actuality, being 5'8" is technically worse. They're all valueless, but yes, being small, weak, and common, is objectively worse than being slightly less small and weak, and common.

Me and my friends. I didnt even intend to look this damn small; this is just what 180 cm actually looks like.
Me and my friends. I didn't even intend to look this damn small; this is just what 180 cm actually looks like.
If I ever traveled to The Netherlands...
RE: "Do you like your height?"
7
12
7Girl Opinion
12Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guys

• FinneasWilson

I'm 5 foot 7 I'm to short and I hate it, I do wish I was around 6 foot, 6 foot 4 would be a nice height.

LikeHelpful 2 People
    Is this still revelant?
  • AlexEfron

Out of the four worst possible adult male heights... I don't even qualify for the scale 🤣 - 5'7"

Is this still revelant?
    • MCheetah

It's better to be exceptionally small and agile, than it is to be small and common. At least the exceptionally small have more value and tend to have more character than the mediocre small.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

710
  • Guy__

While I didn't measure myself since around 14 years of age, I think I didn't grow at all. Then I was 180cm. I still look exactly as tall, and assume I'm still 180cm. And many people call me tall...
    I don't understand how you're suffering, 180 isn't bad at all. Looks like in 9/10 countries, the average male height is below 180cm.

Disagree 1 Person
    Reply
  • HawkPerception

I agree with most of your opinions, but the fact that you're complaining about being 180cm is more than a little bizarre to me.

Like 2 People
    Reply
    • MCheetah

I think I explained it pretty well in the post. Being fucking mediocre and weak is just as bad, if not worse, than being on the extreme end of weak. In fact, it IS worse, because nobody can understand why the fuck anyone in heir right mind would want to be genetically worthless and valueless.

I'll put it another way: I'd rather 5'2" than worthless. At least then I'd be exceptional and small, as opposed to just common and small.

• Birdlegs

I don’t understand why you feel like that you’re taller than I am by a little bit but I’ve never felt bad about it. I don’t feel worthless or anything less of a man. I think you just have body dysmorphia

Reply
  • Aerissa_Jade

At 5'5 I love my height, sure sometimes I end up jumping to reach things out of my reach just enough to grab them.

Like 2 People
    Reply
    • Hrumf

Omg…same!
      We are a good height but just too short to reach so many things…

• xDesirae

I mean I'm fourteen so I'm still growing (for some reason it says I'm fifteen) by my height is a few centimeters away from 5'4' so I'm on the tallish side. I mean I like my height, being a bit taller than usual but not REALLY tall

Reply
  • susie22

I'm just about 5'8" in my bare feet, very happy with my height.

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • Blackcosmo

I'm 5'5 but I'd like to grow at least 3 inches taller.

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • douride2

You sure can be hard on yourself. At 6' you 3 " taller the the average adult male in the US & 5 inches taller the the average adult male world wide. Your not short at all. As for myself I am happy with my height.

Reply
    • MCheetah

I'm not six feet/183 cm. Even that isn't tall, though.

• crossdressingrihno

At minimum Im 5.8
    Still most of my family is over 6ft
    I'm still growing but growing up with a bunch of giants made me insecure XD

Helpful 1 Person
    Reply
  • invalid1

I am good with it.
    Many of its advantages are compensatable. I don't think it gives or takes self esteem that's something genetic you can't accomplish by yourself through your lifetime.

Reply
  • SlangSlayer

Yeah I'm 6 feet. I don't feel short and I can knock a tall guy out as well

Disagree 1 Person
    Reply
  • enocheli

lol why tyler

did you see tylers door

with trick2G

Reply
  • Mia-Wallace

Suks

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • JesseJayNeak

I wish I was a little bit taller

Like 2 People
    Reply
  • EarthRealm

No I’m 6 foot 2 inches but want to be taller

Reply