1 mo

OH! So you think being tall is so great, do you?

t-8900

Well, let's start by saying....it's NOT! Sure, you can deter people from a confrontation. Sure, you have an advantage of reaching things from the jar of peanut butter to the other guy's jaw. Yes, tall people can often secure positions of power but that's only if they also have that personality type for that sort of thing. I can most assuredly tell you that it's NOT all it's cracked up to be! So many guys think because "girls only want tall guys" that it is so great to be tall. I know dues 5'4-5'8 happily married! Women in the long run will not choose height when choosing a life partner. And tall girls also seem to have it fairly hard in general with guys overall preferring shorter girls.

Let's just look at some of the sh*tty aspects of being tall:

You cant fit on most bikes
You can't fit on most bikes

You'll have your knees hitting your forearms on most bikes and murdering your knees with each pedal. You need special bikes fitted appropriately for you. You also will likely not be able to go on most of the affordable Mopeds, Dirt Bikes, and Motorcycles....which brings me onto my next point:

Everything is bloody EXPENSIVE!
Everything is bloody EXPENSIVE!

If you're used to getting your clothes at a Walmart, Kmart, JC Pennys, Khol's, Macy's, I bloody ENVY you! Go to a men's big and tall store for everyday apparel. It's INSANE what we gotta pay for simple T-Shirts and Polos. Want a T-shit? Yes, that's gonna be $30-$40 if it's not on sale. Polos? Starting at $60 buddy! Oh you need to do winter clothes shopping? Hope you brought about 2K with you for the holiday season! Gonna need a decent jacket for all weather? You're looking at $350 and UP! $40-60 per pair of shorts in the summer months. You know that if you were just a hair shorter, you'd have paid about 50% less. They got big and tall by the balls, and they know it!

Your @ss is NOT getting into those fancy little sports cars that turn heads. You might have the $ but your ass is never getting in one. Even if you did the accident you get into will leave you crippled for life, at best! You are limited on all the cool vehicles opened to you. Sure, there are still plenty to choose from. But if you REALLY wanted something in particular, too bad bud, it's not for you. And this also applies if you simply couldn't afford a full-sized car and wanted something smaller or with better gas mileage. Yep, you are out good sir or madam!

Oh you wanted to go on the Joker ride at 6 flags? Yeah, so did I when I was 15 or 16. Guess what? Sorry Charlie, you're too goddamn tall for this ride. Watch all your buddies enjoy it while you watch in envy! Same with the batman ride. I squeezed on that one at the expense of nearly crushing my nut sack by ride's end! Which reminds me...

The pain man! The goddamn pain! Tall people tend to get a lot more joint and back pain than shorter people in general. You know who started taking stuff for his back pain at 29 and his knee pain at 27? THIS GUY! Fun times! Thrashing in bed with cold sweats in so much pain you can barely catch your damn breath sometimes.

The bloody Flight Experience
The bloody Flight Experience

This is what triggered me to finally say something about all this. The fact I'm freaking out that the Planes going to my destination are limited on leg room. Being up in the air for 8-12 hours cramped up is NOT fun. I already have anxiety being up in the air and being cluster f*cked doesn't help my anxiety one bit. So I had to book a flight for two instead of one just so I have breathing room. I have to get there hours in advanced to make sure i get a seat next to the aisle so I can have plenty of space to breath and move my legs.

Being tall doesnt mean youre getting the babes bro
Being tall doesn't mean you're getting the babes bro

For guys who think being tall is the best thing in the world I'll just put it to you like this: Can being tall get your foot in the door? Yes! But if you think being tall is going to keep a girl's attention, keep her loyal, or if you think you are scoring super models you are WRONG! That has to come from merits and personality. That's the ONLY way you're keep a woman that you would want to keep around. I have an amazing woman in my life now. Know why? Because of my heart AND HER'S, that's why! Shallow people are interested in other shallow people. So don't even pay such people mind. Focus on building up your character instead and stop getting hung up on the damn height because it honestly doesn't matter nearly as much to most women despite what you see on idiotic tinder and okcupid profiles.

22
61
22Girl Opinion
61Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Girls

• WonderBell99
    Good MyTake! I pretty much agree with it. Many men think height is all that matters, but it doesn’t matter at all. Sure, it’s a bonus if a guy is like hella tall, but I just want a guy to be taller than me, I’m 5’2(checked my height recently; thought I was 5’0 before lmao, but guess I didn’t measure it properly back then) I just want a guy who is 5’6” or taller..

Tom Holland is shorter than Zendaya and they seem happy. Physical attraction is important at the initial stage, because it’s vital for forming emotional connection. I don’t really think I can form a romantic connection to a guy I’m not attracted to. At the same time, I’m not asking for a super hot guy either, just a normal, cute looking guy whose personality and long term goals match with mine. I need someone who can support, love and care for me. I would give the same to him.

My mantra when it comes to my (future) relationships?
    “Looks attract, but personality makes me stay” I’d rather date a guy who’s a 6 and has a great personality than a guy who’s like a 9 and has a shit personality. The average looking guy would automatically become handsome to me.

I won’t really care about the guy’s height as long as he’s taller than me😂 Most guys are pretty much 5’6” or taller, so it won’t even matter one bit. To all guys on here: The right woman will love you for who you are. Don’t be insecure about such a superficial thing such as height. Be charismatic, friendly and polite. Focus on building your character. Do whatever makes you feel confident. Don’t do it to impress girls, do it to make yourself feel hot. If YOU feel hot, you will definitely seem hot to other people too! Take care of your health, and eat good food, people!
    LikeDisagree 3 People
    Is this still revelant?
    • TheSpartan

You outright admitted that you view height and looks as inseparable, with height being an important part of physical appearance to you.

• @TheSpartan looks so matter. I won’t date a man I’m not attracted to. That’s stupidity.

• *looks do matter*

• SaoirseS
    You're right, character matters. As you explained, being tall comes with some distinct disadvantages. Why the fuss over height on GAG is beyond me. I'm short, so what?

Nice MyTake.
    LikeHelpfulDisagree 6 People
    Is this still revelant?
    • t-8900

I can't wait till my plane lands lol. Sucks i had to get 2 seats tbh. I think originally planes gave 35" leg room. The newer planes are down to 28" to pack more people... But it will all be worth it to be where I belong <3

• SaoirseS

Air travel in coach is pretty much travel by cattle car. As you know, I'm short and small which is an advantage for last minute air travel where the only seat choice left is a center seat. But there's an advantage to that - I can make friends with people on both sides of me :-)

• Where is that, Land of the Giants?

Most Helpful Guys

• constantine15
    While I generally agree that there are cons to being tall… however, the women thing is grossly underestimated by tall guys like yourself and it’s because you have no idea what it’s like.

I did an experiment on tinder and bumble and my matches quadrupled when I said I was 6’1 in my bio. This alone proves that you are absolutely wrong in saying that height doesn’t matter in dating. I guarantee you that you wouldn’t have the same success with women if you were 5’5

Yes, it doesn’t make much of a difference if your comparing someone who’s 5’8 or so…. The real issues start when you get below 5’6. Your dating pool DRASTICALLY decreases and unless you have a good looking face, you won’t be getting many chances at all.

But you are absolutely right in saying that women won’t stay solely for height… you need a good personality too…. It’s just women won’t even give you the chance to show your personality if you don’t meet their height standards.
    Like 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?
    • t-8900

As I said a woman worth keeping. I'd you just like to f around then sure I guess. I still don't do that and have no interest in that lifestyle. As I said I have a friend who is 5'4 and his wife is 5'7. I mean it happens. You have a lot of bad catches. Only one or two is really going to fit you snuggly so to speak. If she sucked you to go out with me for my height you dodged a bullet and likely down the road I'm going to have issues with her you were spared.

• Dating is a numbers game, some of us might have to date a lot to find that perfect girl for us. When you’re short, that pool is drastically reduced to where we might only get 1 or 2 girls that will ever show us interest.

I have some short friends who have been successful as well, but for every 1 successful short guy, there are 9 others who aren’t.

You’re right that if a girl left me due to my height, that’s a dodged bullet and good riddance to her. Now I only have to go through another 100 rejections to have a chance at another girl… meanwhile a dude who’s 6’ will likely only have to go through 10-15 rejections compared to a short guys 100 or more.

I guess my point is, numbers in dating do matter when it comes to finding that perfect girl. Tall dudes have far more “yes” responses than short dudes.

• Cathy7734

@constantine15
      I enjoyed reading your comment and gave it a "thumbs up." Especially the last sentence, "It’s just women won’t even give you the chance to show your personality if you don’t meet their height standards."
      On a side note, I have an older friend that's 6'3" and when he was in the military he said a lot of short guys would try to pick a fight with him, especially at bars. That would suck

• backdoorman
    I'm 6'3" so not super tall but tall enough to know you're 100% right. It definitely has its disadvantages. For me, the worst is never being able to get comfortable on planes or in any public seating. One of the best things that ever happened to me was movie theatres moving to the big reclining luxury seats.
    LikeDisagree 3 People
    Is this still revelant?
    • t-8900

Same height with me. Just imagine ou bro's hitting 6'5+

• Yeah I definitely wouldn't want to be any taller.

• Guys who are 6"6 get unlimited pussy. They are assumed tl check off at least 2 of the 3 requirements of a top tier guy... strong, capable and rich

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

2059
  • OlderAndWiser
    On the the female side, SO MANY GIRLS think that a girl who has big boobs has the bull by the horns but not every guy wants girls with big boobs, and girls with big boobs often suffer with back ache from carrying around two boulders on their chest. Just one more example of the grass is always greener. . .
    Like 6 People
    • Bluemax

I have often wondered why some women with big boobs *don't* suffer from back aches. My wife was a bit above average in that regard. She never suffered back aches. She was much shorter than average. One of my friends who has the biggest rack I know claims to have never really suffered back aches. Her boobs are much larger than my wife's but she's the same height. My friends daughter. Same thing. My friend's ex wife had a larger than average bust. No back aches due to them. She too is short (so tiny I once didn't recognize her when she was curled up lying on the couch and thought my friend had offered to babysit some kid! Seriously I mistook her for a child!) Another friend of mine, larger than average rack, claimed she had slightly more frequent back pains than most. She's average height. A colleague of mine has a big bust. She has a lot of back pains. She's tall (5'9"). It makes me wonder if height has something to do with it too when it comes to big boobs. Possibly because there's less mass overall in the torso. But I wonder if it's possibly because there's a greater moment arm between the chest and the lower back if you're taller.

• Depends on if they have any back and chest muscle or if its very weak. Also most women wear the wrong size bra which is a huge problem.

• Sonorous
    I'm "tall" to many but I don't feel tall. So I haven't given much thought to my height. I'm kinda indiffeent about it. Maybe because I've never been bullied for it before. 🤔 But I do wish my shoes size was smaller. Shoes in my size tend to be much more than I'd prefer to pay.
  • MCheetah
    As a manlet of only 181 cm, I got to say, I fully disagree with you. But I respect your opinion. I feel like this is as if someone was complaining about being too rich. If you want everyone to judge you as being small and weak (as small and weak as they also are), then let's trade heights. I also don't think tall girls (or most girls in general) have it hard in the dating world.

Believe me: I would 100% take all of those "problems" you listed than to be considered a worthless, disposable, stock human being (aka "average"). Those "problems" would mean nothing to me over being considered literally worthless in society. Not just that, but you'd also be short AND common. At least 5'4" guys are rare. What the hell good is being a manlet AND disposable? Ugh, it makes me cringe! Obviously, this extends beyond just mere stature, but you get the idea. Mediocrity has no value. Not in society or in general.

I mean, I wrote my own MyTake on something similar to this, myself.OH! So you think being tall is so great, do you?
    Here's the opposite of the Tall, the Beautiful, the Well-endowed, the Valuable, the "Special," etc.
    I also remember every time you said you beat up guys. You can mostly only get away with that from being tall. Sure, short people can fight (we're often better at it than tall people, cause it's more of a safety concern), but tall people often don't even need to train like we do. As WeebTrash likes to say on here, they can just "MOG through everyone." As in, exert little o no effort. I mean, I've spent time in the kickboxing gym kicking the f*ck out of a 150 kg (330 pound) bag until my lower legs were sore, but that's still not going to win me any more respect out in the real world. And to be honest, no matter how much I strike that damn bag or punch it over and over again, the anger and frustration of being denied a happy existence due to being "socially inferior" due to something as trivial as your physical size, never goes away. Not with me. I'm not so insecure as to start fights with 6'10" guys just to kick their asses (which I very easily could), like some manlets are. But it doesn't mean I'm not still CRAZY insecure about being deemed genetically inferior for being born to genetically inferior parents, and being a worthless human being cause I wasn't lucky to be tall enough.

... Tall people don't have these hangups, is what I'm saying.https://www.youtube.com/embed/3nH_T9fLd_Q"Can being tall get your foot in the door? Yes!"

Agree. But if you're a short sh*t and don't have some special Trump Card, you literally have no chance. Zero percent. What are those Trump Cards? Well, either wealth or a f*ck-ton of ego. Yes, short guys can end up married. But they're either rich dudes or cocky motherf*ckers with 12-inch dick energy. And gaining EITHER one is extremely hard.

So yes, I'd prefer getting my foot in the door and having to keep her attention than to get the door slammed in my face 99.5% of the time for something I had zero control over in my life. I think most short guys would prefer that. Luckily for ME, I gave up pursuing women!
    Can't be depressed about getting rejected if you're asexual!
    Also, I've heard women say my height was a "shallowness filter" before. Who did those women marry? 6'2" and 6'3" guys. Yep.

I do agree with you that merits and personality matter. I have both. Am I perfect? No. But am I worthy of a partner DESPITE being "the size of a girl?" Absolutely. Women don't agree, but whatever! I'm asexual now, ha ha ha ha ha!
    Asexual. Asexual. Asexual...
    Asexual. Asexual. Asexual...
    I'm just saying. The "worst" thing about being tall is slightly uncomfortable airplane seats. Here's what guys under six feet end up becoming if they dislike their height...https://www.youtube.com/embed/PWfRu5YQahsI just have one question for you, @t-8900. If being 6'3", or in the 6'1" to 6'5" range sucks, which height would you prefer to be instead?
    LikeDisagree 2 People
    • t-8900

I would prefer to be 5'10. All my gfs were between 4'11 and 5'6 except one who was 5'8. 5'4-5'6 is honestly where I like my girl from a physical standpoint. BUT I'd date a girl up to maybe 6'0 or so if we clicked and all. You're making me want to do a Part 2 to this mytake to address some of what you said. But let me tell you some other shit that really annoyed me growing up. Being tall you dealt with ALL the short man syndrome in school. I just wanted to eat my lunch in peace and shorties would be coming up trying to fight me.

• t-8900

I just wanted to be left TF alone. These jackoffs would sometimes come up in groups of 3-4. Sure, I kicked all their asses but I just wanted to be left in peace. Like at the time my parents went through an ugly divorce, my grandfather died, my grandmother was going blind, my dad was never home, sh*t just pilled up. And then I got these midget f@gs trying to start shit with girls that liked me over them. BUT funnily enough I wanted nothing to do with these girls.

If a girl chose me on my height, we aren't working out. No thanks and I dont get my d*ck wet on random strange. believe it or not I never had consensual sex until I was 26. My buddy chase by the way was 5'4. He married his HS sweetheart who was 3 inches taller and probably had about 30-40 lbs on him. But they're happy af with each other. He never ran his mouth. Honestly Chase was a big nosed nerdy corn nubbin that was never really the center of attention except to crack jokes. Maybe that was his trump card? But I'm ngl dude had a rat face with a nose matching Adrien Brody, and was TINY. But still got a girl.

• t-8900

Its not just trying to fit in planes man. It's cars... that I CAN afford vs those I can't. It's going periods of my life without a pair of shoes. It's dropping thousands on a single season of clothe shopping. Also make sure this gullet is filled. It's not easy and it takes it's toll. Chronic knee and back pain PLAGUE me. There are days I honestly struggle to breath or get out of bed.

As far as being able to beat the majority of short people, sure. But you aren't SHORT! You are taller than Mike Tyson; do you realize? And on par with MOST of the MMA world in height. Ah before I forget I have been rejected thrice by girls saying I was too tall. They felt intimidated and also they felt like it "wouldn't look right". Shallowness cuts both ways. Being tall in the USA isn't winning you all the fights that matter either. It's the person with the big enough brain to tote Smith and Wesson around that come out on top more often. And I'm not stupid enough to tempt fate like that.

• FunkyMonkee
    I don't understand why people, over the ages, keep getting taller but cars, houses, clothes, etc., keep getting smaller! I wear 16 EEE shoes. D'ya think I could find any? At least not for less than $100!! Unless, of course, they are cheapo sneakers that wear holes into the soles by the time I've had them for about 3 or 4 months!!
    Girls all SAY they want tall guys that are kind, loving, loyal and sweet!! Well, here I am!! Come and get me!! Yeah, like THAT'LL EVER happen!!
    And, yeah, the back trouble CAN be an INCREDIBLE ordeal!! And they just come from NOWHERE!! I'm perfectly fine, one moment and the next thing I know, I can't even yawn without excruciating back pain!!
    As for clothes, I just don't bother with high-dollar bullshit! as long as it fits reasonably well and does what I want it to do, I couldn't give a rats ass how it looks or that it's a name brand!!
    Otherwise, I really don't mind being tall.
    Sure, I get the same comments and questions all the time but, I try to have fun with them rather than get pissed about being asked over and over again. People are GONNA ask so, no point in getting pissed about it! Come up with funny, creative answers!
    How tall ARE you?
    (I put my hand flat on top of my head for a second, then slide it away at the same height and say) About that tall.

WOW!! You're so TALL!!
    1. WHAT? Oh, THAT'S why you people look like ants!!
    2. No, I just wear very thick socks.
    3. I know! But, DON'T look up here!! You'll get a nose-bleed!!

Do you play basketball?
    No, drums. (or: No, drums and records.)

What's it like being so tall?
    I can tell when it's raining before everybody else.

Most of the time I don't call short people, midgets. I call them, Shetland people.

A short person notices me standing behind them in line at a store and I'll say, "What are YOU doing a-way down there?"
    Like 1 Person
  • Juxtapose
    This reads a lot like "being a pretty girl born to a rich guy isn't all it's cracked up to be".

You literally get treated better by everyone for being taller or more attractive.. I am saying this as someone who is dead average height for an American, 5 feet 10 inches.
    LikeDisagree 2 People
    • t-8900

but i wasn't. in high school EVERYONE wanted to brawl you in hopes they'd be the one who would be the one to knock you out. I'm just sitting down trying to chill and had dumb asses in my face. Should have mentioned this. And when you get creeps frothing over you constantly, I'm going to guess that's its own kind of hell. Especially when socially awkward dudes get all pissed and escalate the shit. Also they are likely a bigger target for rapists and stuff like that. Money burns up quick and the world runs on it. So yeah when you are at the grocery store with very little left it DOES suck ass. I'll let you take any sort of better treatment (which i never got for being tall) for a few ribeyes. Wanna trade?

• Juxtapose

"I'll let you take any sort of better treatment (which i never got for being tall) for a few ribeyes. Wanna trade?"

Studies literally show that you get treated better for being tall in almost every way lol. I can find the links for you if you don't believe me.

• t-8900

Idgaf what studies show. I haven't gotten special treatment. Most of my life has been one big shit show. Give me the Ribeyes and let's trade up now. You can get the tall privilege card and I can get some awesome steaks. When you start banging your head all the damn time let me know if it was worth it. The world is tailored to small people so I'd rather be smaller and fit in everywhere I go. Small cars, small clothes, by the way lots of small girls I know wouldn't date taller guys. They said they felt intimidated by my height and I got rejected for it a lot in HS actually.

• Surely
    I can totally sympathize with you. Being 6’ 2”. and lager than average.. Fortunately I don’t fly much, but when I do , I spend the extra money and upgrade to first class.
    The world seems to be geared for men that are 5’ 10” and weigh around 180!
    LikeDisagree 3 People
  • menina
    I'm 5'5" so I'm not familiar with your struggles as a tall person. I understand that all of this bothers you but I still prefer tall men.
    I probably couldn't date someone who is my height.
    Like 1 Person
    • t-8900

5'10 is the average height of men. So is 5'10 a dealbreaker?

• menina

Not to me. But I couldn't find a guy who is 5'10 where I live (assuming that I was looking for a boyfriend).

• t-8900

Ok just asking as 5'10 is avg height in USA and not considered tall

• GaGirls
    There's good and bad to everything. Yeah there are things not to like about being tall, I do know personally, but I still prefer it. If I was like 6'6 maybe that wouldn't be my mindset though... I can't imagine what people like 6'6' and over go through, unless they are well off like Shaq.
    Like 1 Person
  • Brainsbeforebeauty
    👏👏👏 THANK YOU!!! People always think the "grass" is greener.. Thanks for letting them know it's really not... Great take!!
    Like 1 Person
    • t-8900

It was irritating on me for a while. But after I his recent flight, having to book 2 seats for one I kinda lost it lol.

• Don't blame you

• quietcuite

Being much taller is way better than being short especially for a male

• Electmen
    Even though I'm not gigantic, I'm 6ft2 and I have all of these problems. I should mention that it's much harder for you to have visible muscule gains if you're tall. I shorter guy with 198lbs will have muscles way more visible than I guy with the same weight but taller. Being tall and short have some advantages and disadvantages, that's how life works.
    Like 1 Person
  • exitseven
    Good My Take.
    Being too tall can be a problem. Think about how many times you hit your head in your lifetime. I am just under 6 feet which is tall enough. I can buy clothes right off the rack and can fit in most cars. I knew somebody who was dropped from the Air Force because he was too tall to fit in the cockpit. He was 6'7"
    Like 1 Person
  • Deserter
    Both have advantages and disadvantages. I'm 5'6, I'd like to be 5'9. Regardless I'm very athletic, ik I wouldn't be nearly as so if I was tall. Especially with boxing, tall boxers have shit form
    Like 1 Person
    • t-8900

because you become a lumber oaf basically. There's plenty we simply cannot do. Climbing is a real b*tch too. There are places you can go to escape capture that we can't either.

• Sarahr123
    I am pretty much solely attracted to men between 5’10-6’2 and I think that is the ideal height range. I lean more towards 6’ to be exact though. I am 5’6 and I don’t usually like men to be around the same height. I think it is beautiful if the girl is around ear level but if she is below his shoulders that’s just fucking weird.

There should definitely be a height difference but not more than 7-8 inches and not any less than four inches in my opinion.
    • t-8900

How tall were your parents?

• LovingLoverReturned
    I agree. I'm happy with my height. I'm not short and I'm not noticeably tall. At 175 cm. I don't tower over everyone I meet, so I know. And I do take public transportation (well, haven't since covid) but my knees are usually good.

Im sorry for those with rare heights because society doesn't always build products and physical space to accommodate them. It's more expensive... but maybe you can invest in some unique good quality things and your set.
    • quietcuite

5'9 is quite tall for a female

• @quietcuite perhaps in some Asian tribes or African tribes of closely related people... depends. That 175 is generic, though. I don't know if it's 5'8.1 , 2, 3 4 or what, neverthlessb, the number might look tall on paper but real life is quite different. I do feel anyway.

Remember, it is popular for women to wear heels, and so the world has adjusted. If the average female height is 5'4 then it becomes about 5'7 , there is no towering or giant feeling with an inch or two difference.

• @quietcuite. From what I prefer and others I've spoken to, we prefer a slight difference in height for partners, not a child-adult difference.

Yet these things are not important or a must. Same height at least and 4 inches taller at most.

• Adam1978
    I am a bit on the tall end, and yes the leg room on places is the worst. And while growing you bumped your head a lot. Because you hadn't learned where you need to duck yet. There is one good advantage you always see over the heads of a crowd. That makes navigating much easier. Finding clothes that fit can be hard because they assume for some reason that you grow in both width and height equally. I am tall not fat or bulky.
  • Nomoturtle
    Being more/less x than average is usually a bad thing. Average evolved to be at least pretty good, after all. And not being normal will have a bunch of downsides that you'll have to live with.
    LikeDisagree 2 People
  • Subarugirl
    As a woman who is also taller than 99% of other women out there, I can attest that being really tall is not fun. Cloths don't fit properly, along with a ton of other issues. Its a pain... litterally
    Like 3 People
    • Just how tall does a girl have to be to not find clothes to fit? A knee length skirt for me would be a mini skirt on you? Just how tall an Amazon are you?

• Subarugirl

@Daniela1982 well since I don’t wear skirts, I’m referring to pants and shirts that are long enough

• quietcuite

What's your height

• hi_it_is_me123
    This sounds like a hell. How tall do you mean? Do 6'0 feet tall men/women go through this hell too for example?
    Funny 1 Person
    • t-8900

I'm 6'3. My dad is 6'1 and has enough issues himself. My uncle was 6'7 and I can't even imagine.

• TonyMetal___86
    I'm nearly 6ft 1 and the most annoying problem that i had is sitting at the back of the car which i rarely do and i'm also overweight, it's the back seat was never created for guys like me especially if it was a small car backseat... etc
    Like 2 People
  • Kaamraj
    Supply and demand. There are a host of platform shoes, and drastic surgeries to cater of men who wish to appear or become taller. Are they any for men who want to become shorter? The pros vastly outweigh the cons.
  • Show More (59)