Going anon because i know what's coming
1. If you are a single mom, a lot of us don't want to marry you because we don't want to raise someone else's kids and pay for them as well.
2. We know the financial burden of getting married and its usually a loss. Some women will ask “ what if she has a good job too” I say good for her and if she wants to keep her job then we will not have kids because I don't want to dump them off at a daycare with strangers all day where they aren't loved.
3. Because we know, once we are married, not only does she have us by the balls, so does the state.
4. Because, after she gets what she wants (marriage, kids, security) she doesn't need us anymore and sex is almost non existent and in other cases, they come here on G@G and ask if she should divorce her man because she loves him but she is not in love with him anymore. after he gave her everything she wanted.
5. Because you say it isn't about the money but you won't sign a prenup.
6. Because we just don't want to get married and we aren't as attached to as much as you think.
7. Because we don't trust you, the same way you don't trust us
8. Because divorce statistics almost guarantees we will be divorced sooner or later
9. There's never a guarantee you'll be with me forever.
10. Some women don't deserve our DNA
11. After marriage, it's harder to get sex from her because she has this uncanny ability to spring up a headache on command.