I'm for gun rights. I believe that attacking people on the other side of the issue is not the way to solve our problems. I really think it is impossible for the two opposite sides can or would get together to solve this problem. This country is too polarizing at this point of time.
1) Background checks are at their all time high and not enough FBI agents around to do them properly.
2) Most of the gun laws on the books are not being enforced.
3) I live out in the country where I should be allowed to hunt and practice my marksmanship skills.
4) I should have the right to defend and protect my family since the local sheriff is 25 miles away and would take 30 minutes to get to my place of residence.
5) I rest my case.
6) Let me know what you think…