Short People Problems

This is inspired by the myTake Tall People Problems that I read a while ago. I'm 5'1" by the way.

Short People Problems

1. There is a major height difference between you and your counterparts who are average height or taller, whether it's in pictures or in real life.

Short People Problems

2. People don't take you seriously when you're angry because they think you're "so darn cute".

Short People Problems

3. For every one step a normal person takes, you have to take three because your legs are too short.

Short People Problems

4. Cooking is a workout because you can't reach the top shelves.

Short People Problems

5. Doing the laundry sucks because you can fall into the washing machine and disappear to a whole new dimension.

Short People Problems

6. When you go to the deeper end of the pool you're barely above the water level.

Short People Problems

7. You can never see when you're in a crowd.

Short People Problems

8. People like to use you as an arm rest.

Short People Problems

9. Tall people don't always know how to position themselves when they talk to you.

Short People Problems

10. The air up there is so much fresher. The world up there is so much nicer and you have a better view of things. The air that short people have to breath can be stuffy sometimes, especially in subways.

Short People Problems

Yeah, being short is tough...

Now that I'm done ranting about short people problems. Here are some lighthearted jokes and memes about short people.

Short People ProblemsShort People Problems

3042

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 42

• 5d

Guys generally LOVE short girls.
    My brother and I average over 1 foot taller than our wives.

Short girls can also ask for help reaching the top shelf, which makes her nearly irresistible to an available guy. Guys love to come to the "rescue" of a poor "helpless" female.

(I thought everybody knew these things.)
    So, stand tall,... er small... and enjoy all the attention!

• 5d

I just LOL'd at the "must be this short" pic. I'm 5'4" and read this on occasion. www.match.com/.../article0.html&articleid=6563

• 5d

I just don't understand how you have short problems :/ Like I'm 5'4 and I have average height problems. (I'm literally invisble)

• 3d

@MelaninDoll If a guy is under the average height, he can seem "less than." Though I think that some gals are giving me a "once over." Not sure though, might just be my wishful thinking, hence, me reading the article.

• 3d

Aww your a tiny man! There should be a movie called "Tiny man adventures".

• 5d

Short girls have "problems."

Short guys have to come up with a reason not to kill themselves every day.

http://i.imgur.com/tJKzIFt.jpg

• 5d

I had no idea about much of this. Always good to hear about things from a different perspective, thanks!

• 5d

I had a very late growth spurt (I was 5'3 up until I was 14, and then 5'7 at the age of 16, not reaching 6'1, my final height, until just before I turned 20) so I can actually relate to this and laugh at you all because I'm free from it now!

• 5d

This is how it is from the perspective of a tall person.
    Being Tall is not Easy? ↗

• 5d

you forgot that when someone farts you're the first to smell it

• 5d

Never knew the dangers of doing the laundry
    Big eye opener

• 1d

This was fun and witty! Great post! Believe it or not, tall people have disadvantages too. Its kind of nice to know that part of this is the grass is always greener on the other side. I couple of things I can think of that might help you to feel better. You can talk to children and relate them easier being of a similar height. I remember having a shorter person babysit me and I related more to them. You don't hit your head as much on things, it really hurts sometimes... and It's easier to find a place to sleep.

• 5d

Funny post! I am 6'2 and I feel short because of all this talk about being tall/short blablablabla!!!

• 3d

Is that girl in the first pic huge? Or is the girl next to her tiny?

• 4d

Being a short man and being seen as a subhuman so you live your whole life alone and die a kissless virgin.

• 5d

Ouch. I’m sorry. :/
    People who are too tall have different problems. I’ve seen a show about it. lol (Nice username, by the way. lol)

• 4d

I short. I get girls my height who complain Im short when Im their height

• 6d

I can relate. I'm 5'9" and my ex girlfriend was 6'11".

• 2d

The only problem short girls dont have is being extremely sexy and in demand! ;)

• 2d

Talking to shorter people looks like calling your pet. lolol

• 2d

Look at the plus side. Lots of guys like petite women.

• 5d

:D Love it! -- and love short girls (I'm a short guy).

• 6d

Tall, short, ugly, stupid, etc. I don't give a damn about people and their problems

• 6d

Love it. Short girls are awesome.

• More from Guys
    22

What Girls Said 30

• 6d

omg I am so relatable to this. I'm 5'1 too so I know exactly what you go through. I laugh when I'm walking with someone, and I walk under a tree branch but the person behind me walks into it since they saw me walking under it and thought it was higher than they thought xD

• 5d

This one made me laugh so hard. I can relate except for the washing machine one. We use front loaders.
    cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...4-ba39-691e5f892941.jpg

• 5d

I'm 5ft 2 I can truly relate. there's nothing I hate more than pretty much falling inside the washing machine to get that last pair of jeans at the bottom. or scaling the countertop mountain just to reach the super high shelves lol. that meme at 10. though made me die of laughter though lmao

• 3d

lol this is really funny (all the pictures you included)

lol I grew up having close friends that were like 5'8 and up, so, I always felt not super tall. But then I also had friends that were like 5'3 and under, then I felt like a giant! haha. (I'm 5'7 btw) I feel bad for short people when it comes to counters and stuff, that must really suck. I'm also like really afraid of standing on stuff so...

• 5d

Lol

Perfect moving arm rest.

My roomie was 4'8 and I had to catch her as she slipped off the counter.

trying to get the hotsauce on the top shelf.

• 5d

Please don't get this the wrong way, but some of these problems are adorable. lol

• 4d

I feel your pain. There's also tall guys looking down your cleavage and getting elbowed in the face in a bar.

• 3d

So I have to ask, are some gals doing this specifically? Meaning, in some of the workout classes I go to, the rooms have mirrors, and well, you get the idea.

• 3d

What's your height?

• 2d

I have tall people problems, I’m like 5’4 -5’5.. I wish I was short. Short people are so cute:)) I like the feeling of when a guy is taller than me because I no longer feel like a giant skyscraper.

• 1d

LOL Girl you’re just average. Tall is 5‘8“ + for girls

• 1d

@witches but I’m like taller than most of the girls at my school.. so I’m considered tall to everyone else lol. Even the seniors and juniors.

• 5d

I'm 5ft 4 and I don't feel short but people call me short. It's annoying because they always try to point it out, the people who do it are almost always same height as me or shorter and I'm not even kidding so I don't get it really. I think they want to say something else but use short as a diversions.

I have long limbs, narrow face and generally built well proportioned still people are like, you just don't grow, so small and how they think I have Napoleon complex when I decide to reject their bullcrap. What I'm trying to say is I wish shorter or average size people would stop making a huge deal out of nothing.

This is also why I don't days short men, they have low self esteem and become defensive over nothing because they believe the foolishness that shorter people are inferior. Maybe people's self esteem are so low, they need to give you a reason to find flaws in yourself.

• 5d

Try being 24, 4'10 and have the face of a 12 year old. That makes the short problem even worse lol

• 5d

Maybe I should create "Tall People Problems" now. lmao

• 9h

Kot damnit, I just tell everyone I`m big on the inside lol

• 5d

Nice take

• 5d

Nice take

• 2d

And I'd still prefer to be short xD

• 3d

Fml... so accurate haha

• 5d

I relate! So much!

• 5d

I'm average, not short

• 5d

So cute!

• 5d

THIS IS MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY lmao

• More from Girls
    10