People Will Never Be Satisfied So Just Be Yourself

Well,hello everyone.

It's me again.

Lately, I don't know why, I've gotten many messages mostly from females asking me how to be confident and careless like I am.

*Me reading the sweet messages that some of you sent me*

First of all I want to say that I really thank all of you for the compliments on my behaviour, I never expected that people in this site would actually appriciate an attitude like that especially considering how much hate I've received in the past.

But now to answer your question, there isn't a guide on how to be confident.

However...

What I've understood in my 16 almost 17 years of life is that people will hate no matter what.

No matter what you do or how you behave or how you look , there will always be someone or some people that will hate you and try to make you feel bad for what you are.

And sadly there isn't really a way to avoid that.

If you believe to yourself then you will be called by some 'overly-confident', 'arrogant', 'attention-whore'.

If you don't believe to yourself then you will be called by some a 'looser', 'pathetic', 'weak'

If you like how you look or who you are then you will be called by others 'too full of yourself' , 'irritating'

if you don't like how you look or who you are then you will be called by others 'annoying' , 'failure' ----

---My point is that you can't have the best of both worlds.

I wish I could be a Chameleon so I could change and fit in every situation and make everyone happy, but that is impossible...

Though even if it was possible people would call me two faced..

I hope you see my point.

Why this whole thing happens though?

I don't really know...

I guess people tend to hate on others so easily because it takes the minds off their personal problems or they just dislike others that have accepeted themselves because they are jealous of them.

Either way, you do you.

You can't satisfy everyone and believe me it's really tiring to even try to achieve that.

And since people will judge you anyway, why don't you be just yourself?

Have fun and be who you want to be.

After all, as every and each one of you who remembers 2010 tumblr kids and what they used to say...Be yourself cause everyone else is already taken.

They complimented me for my careless

That's it for today babydolls.

Till next time, stay sassy.

- AngelicEmpress

#BeYourself #BeProud

1628
AngelicEmpress is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guys

• Makes me wonder if Russia has a healthier approach to this kind of thing?

• Oh my goodness you are so wonderfully ahead of the curve for a 16 year old, male or female! #EpicWisdom

The older I've gotten the more I've delved into questioning why it's always this way with the constant shade throwing and the only thing I can come up with from study and experience is that so many people are so insecure that they are desperate to find a way to elevate their own confidence and tearing others down successfully gives them a momentary feeling of having moved up the human hierarchy, and the more confident their target is the more valuable it would be to them to bring that person down. The only problem is that it tends to backfire and when confident people don't cave it has a tendency to make an insecure person feel even more insecure, so that's why there's always that one person who seems to really, REALLY hate a confident person they see every day.

This really sucks because it makes me feel really bad for so many people chasing external validation when they don't realize that if they would just follow your simple advice here and look inward instead, they'd find that's where the entire secret to confidence lies. I have so many friends who struggle with this and it just kills me because it's like no matter how I try to help lift them, they can't see this as clearly as you already do! They listen SO much to what others say about them rather than to what they are, who they are, and what they could be if they stopped worrying and just got to work doing their own thing every day.

You keep doing you Empress! Teens like you give me hope!

• Open your eyes, visit a college (or high school in America) and see how 16 year olds act and behave in 2018... Trust me, you won't belive your eyes.

Most Helpful Girls

• Amazing take. You are very intelligent and sweet.

• Great Take ! I love this!! It's so very true.

No matter what we do , how we look or how we behave... we will be hated and judged by someone.

Liking who i am is more important to me than being liked by others... and i like who i am

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 26

• "Be yourself" is a shit piece of advice, because most people are losers, and telling them to be themselves just gives them an excuse to remain fucking losers and not improve. Fuck that. Find people better than you, look up to them, and work your ass off until you achieve the same things, then find the next goal. Thats the only right way

• My father had a small 12X12 lpicture poster of a horse mid-amazing jump.
    There was a quote or caption that read:
    Don't bother trying to be
    Better than your Predicessors
    Or your Contemporaries; Just
    Try to be better than Yourself!
    I took It when he passed. It's one of my treasures of him I carry of him.

• Hmmm... Never thought about it that way. Yes, you will never make everyone like you because everyone is different. Maybe being yourself will attract the right people for YOU. The type of people with whom you won't have to fake who you are and be on alert about what you say and do. Makes life easier when you live stress-free.
    Spasibo 👍

• I am myself, and I thank God, most people don't hate me
    There is one good thing though, it is hard to do which is I do
    You can't stop people from Hating you. But you can stop your self from hating people, that's the reason I am not hated much.
    And I guess this helps too, is that you accept people as they are, and try to understand them.

• Agreed. Who gives a fuck what they think, anyway? If their opinion mattered, they'd be me. With how stupid the average person is, it makes more sense to ask a donkey its opinion.

• For someone your age you have a lot of common sense wish more in your age group would understand that more

• I am myself all the time whether on the net or in real life, sure a lot that know of me know what I wear and that is okay I am honest about wearing adult diapers and rubber pants, they are a part of my life so why omit it or lie about it, I have fully excepted them and I had no say in the matter really but am not shy or embarrassed to wear them, I was dealt a bit of a bad hand after a bad fall, so I just play out that hand as best I can and be me all the time it is the best way to be... if people do not like me or my honesty... so be it... take care and have a great upcoming week

• People are definitely interested in knowing how to be confident. I am a confident man. I am my self. I have everything I need. I have good in me. God is my father.

• Reasonable. But you're trying to explain this to an increasingly narcissistic populace that is desperately seeking their five minutes of fame. Just check out your FB feed. ;)

• On point. You can swim across a ocean yet there will be some moron talking s*** about you.

• Show more from Guys
    16

What Girls Said 14

• Words to live by! I fully agree with everything said here and it's what I always say. No use trying to impress anybody because it's all hassle with no worth.

• Amazing Take as always. I can really tell that you share so many similarities with my character and I enjoy so much while reading what you wrote.

It makes me feel like I am looking in the mirror of my mind. <3

• Great take. I did some of my own my take about the relationship as well learning from the mistake.

• Read a few of your takes and i must say , i quite like the way you think.

• Just be yourself even with all the haters!!

One time my 5 year old son stuck his marshmallow into the dark burnt ashes and i threw it away because it was completely black. An older lady judged me that i was dumb and mean for doing that, that i should have let my son eat black burnt wood. If i did let my son eat it, she would have judged me on letting my son get sick. No matter what people will always judge. Just be yourself. Be happy with yourself. Stand up tall. Keep standing, even when all the judging hurts. There will always be haters. They don't know how to love, only to judge and hate.

• interesting

• I agree.

• I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

• MyTake on point :)

• Good take

• Show more from Girls
    4