The Things I'm Afraid of Challenge!

Hello Gag. I'm doing the small challenge that have been done by a couple of guys and credits to @LegateLanius who started the streak and to @Aguysopinion4799 as well who inspired me to do one.

1. Being the villain in my world

As in every story or poem, most of the time there is the Evil villain that loses at the end and the people will praise the hero and the villain will be forgotten. I don't want to be the villain. lol

The Things I'm Afraid of Challenge!

2. Having Phonophobia

Since I have a strong anxiety, I'm easily terrified by loud noises and unknown sounds. It sometimes affects me very much to the point I will lose my mind for a couple of seconds. That's why I always cover my ears when trucks and motorcycles pass by.

The Things I'm Afraid of Challenge!

3. Having Trypophobia (being afraid of small close holes together)

I can't stand seeing little holes all packed together, it will give me a heart attack. I find it super weird and terrifying.

The Things I'm Afraid of Challenge!
The Things I'm Afraid of Challenge!

As always #Challengeyourself

I love to see this challenge's streak going on.

Anyways, thanks for reading.

88

Most Helpful Girls

Most Helpful Guys

• I have a feeling this might have started from me... Top 3 things I find spooky but legatelanius got the invite from "Hello, I've been challenged by @DM_ME_PUPPERS " I am trying to hunt her mytake down... But yeah bein a villain, I feel the same, I'd hate to be considered a villain, I've never heard of loud noises and unknown sounds being a fear but it makes sense and the small close holes sounds crazy, I've never seen something like that except maybe a telephone receiver at both ends or a honey comb but that does sound kind of trippy to think about, thanks for sharing the take!

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 6

• Trypophobia 😱 I just realized I have that!! Like when you cut into a pancake and on the edges, it has all these little holes and I don’t like it!!

• I just realised I have phonophobia. I’ve always hated the loud noises of bikes and trucks and I always get angry when it passes me by. But I never new it was a phobia.

• Fuck thats grosss i also have trypophobia and phonophobia i cover my ears too when there are loud noises

• that last image. wow... didn't have to see that

• Humans 😨😨😨

• Interesting

What Guys Said 6

• I’m afraid of myself and who I would hurt once I feel hurt.
    I don’t even fear death. I fear the hurt it may cause others.
    I rather distance myself if I was to die.

• I can't say im afraid of something in particular. And i also believe that trypophobia is more of a trend phobia than an actual one.

• I have a fear of heights. Fear of doing the wrong thing in dangerous situations and weird stuff

• Thanks for the shout out.

• What happened to this hand

• Nice take