My Biggest Fears I Guess

Well, hello everyone.

It's me again.

I was challenged by some people here.... so yeah let's do it.

1. Being Controlled.

My biggest fears I guess

I hate when people put any kind of limits on me, so being controlled and not being able to do anything about it it's a huge fear of mine.

I love my freedom, I love doing whatever I want to do and I want to keep it that way.

The idea of someone else being able to control my actions or who I am as a person just gives me the chills.

2. Losing.

My biggest fears I guess

I don't mean losing people.

I mean losing, like getting defeated by someone or something.

As my father always say, life is about winning and only winning.

This is one of the reasons why I don't normally lose races, I don't deal with well with losing so I do everything in this effing world to avoid it.

3. Being In Love.

My biggest fears I guess

I don't know... Like I said I hate the idea of letting someone actually have enough power over me and control me. And when you are in love you actually kindaa let that happen.

I like having fun, but something serious just isn't something I think I will ever prefer.

4. Jason.

My biggest fears I guess

Hmph....I'M ASHAMED FOR IT.

I was like five when I first saw the Friday the 13th movie and still I'm not able to get over how much Jason scared me and still does.

And honestly that's shocking for me cause most of the times I like the evil characters in movies.

That's it for today babydolls.

Till next time, stay sassy.

- AngelicEmpress

1129
AngelicEmpress is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guys

• Uuggghhh...

What up with you Russian girls!..

• "I hate when people put any kind of limits"
    I knew ur a bad girl

Most Helpful Girls

• I agree with almost everything except Jason lol.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 27

• At your age you need some controls because what you don't realize is that a teenager can get out of control whether they realize it or not very easily and then end up in more trouble than they ever dreamed of if someone wants to put some limits on you there are showing you that they love you in that they care about you not stop you from growing but stop you from making mistakes that you can't come back from

• Do you really believe that life is only about winning?

• Well I don't like being controlled. and love is great if you find someone that really loves you.. winning I love to win but I have lost a lot before I was in karate championship a lot won some championship and lost some but that's life.. I get up and work out try again

• Actually i thought your different, i didn't like your take because aren't mature enough and you see things in a wrong way... anyways it's your opinion!

• you finally did it 😋
    Very nice take and I agree with the fear of loosing. Its horrible to have that at the back of your head when you're a competative person.

• You have a CHOICE... if you wanna LONG PAINFUL LESSON than keep away from FALLING in LOVE... Cause TO FALL IN LOVE, You have to LOSE yourself... Good LUCK...

• Well then u automatically should be afraid of me i was born 1994 May Friday 13 th ;p
    Other things i understand :D

• Google and read about heat death of the universe or something called big rip.
    If you want proper nightmares.

• Nice list, well seems logical but I guess you would grow out of these fears soon and change I guess.
    Best of luck

• You shouldn't fear losing as long as you learn from your mistakes.

• Good take - I hope you find out one day that (3) is something to be embraced not be afraid of :)

• Being controlled? You have to get used to it since if you are going for a job the boss will surely control your actions

• I Love it!! Totally sounds like you but Jason did throw me off!! :) Great Take!!!

• Hi everyone I’m samado i would Love to get to know you all! Hugs and kisses to me anytime if you wanna just talk

• I hate being controlled also among others but don’t be scared of losing. See loss as challenges and step up. Life ain’t a bed of roses

• Lol. It's okay you're just a teenager. Just chill and have a good time.

• Lol being controlled? Freedom and choice are an illusion. One you live comfortably within.

• Losing isn't scary, it's not making conclusions after losing is what's scary.

• I only need to have GOD control my life

• All reasonable.

• Show more from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 9

• Falling in love is so scary!! What’s scarier though, is the idea of never finding love because I’m too fearful of the outcome.

• From this take, You have NPD. Narcissistic Personality Disorder. That is what is behind your fears.

• Really huh?
      Do you have anything more analytical to back up your assumption?

• You said "I don't mean losing people.

This is one of the reasons why I don't normally lose races, I don't deal with well with losing so I do everything in this effing world to avoid it."

• And you said this "I don't know... Like I said I hate the idea of letting someone actually have enough power over me and control me. And when you are in love you actually kindaa let that happen.

I like having fun, but something serious just isn't something I think I will ever prefer." This. When someone disagrees with you, you gaslight them.

• Spiders and heights. Even tall ladders

• I think mine is being a morally bad person

• Nice take, thanks for sharing 😊

• Being in love to Jason lol
    Your great

• Good take.

• Good my take ❤️❤️

• Being Controlled.