myReview 2 mo

How I spend a typical day

cjgsu

6:45 a.m. – My alarm goes off. It’s a Wednesday morning. I wanna cry since i usually didn't get enough sleep. Usually, I hit snooze, five more minutes until I REALLY need to be up.

7:15 a.m. – First order of the day is a mandatory lifting session. Since it is , the strength and conditioning coach has us lifting at 85% close to our maximum lifting capabilities. The pains and strains of years of intensity really shows up but once my adrenaline hits I'm numb.

8:00 a.m. – After fighting through sleep and pain, I finally finish the lifting session with 20 minutes to spare before class to grab a smoothie and text my parents and friends.

8: 30 a.m. – The beginning of the first class of the day. Always hard to get through because of the return of pain and lack of sleep as the adrenaline dies down. Sousually I'm texting friends surfing G@G

How I spend a typical day

10:30 a.m. – End of first class. Time for breakfast. So ready 4 this. I'm starving.

11:20 a.m. – Start of the second class of the day. More G@G surfing🤪

How I spend a typical day

12:50 a.m. – End of second class. A quick hustle to the fitness center.

1:00 p.m. – Start of practice. This is my favorite part of the day because the people i bond with the most are here battling with me. Nobody understands an athletes struggles more than another athlete💞💞

How I spend a typical day

3:00 p.m. – End of practice. At this point i really hate my coach (who i actually love like a 2nd father)💞💞

How I spend a typical day

3: 15 p.m. – Physiotherapy and ice bath session this is pretty much heaven and something my body that feels like an 90 year old woman needs and craves. If my massage therapist asked me to marry him at this very moment, I would be so grateful for his healing hands i would definitely say yes🤪

How I spend a typical day

4:20 p.m. – Last class of the day. At this point I'm trying not to pass out or cry from pain and exhaustion as the temporary relief begins to fade. I begin to question is the strain I put on my body and brain worth it.

5:50 p.m. – End of class. I am rushing home craving dinner.

6:30 p.m. – Dinner time my roommate and i work together when cooking. Because we are on a strict diet we have very specially planned meals prepped 4 the week. I spend time on gag afterwards and getting some quality time with my roommate and text friends and surf insta.

8:30 p.m. – Homework sucks because at this point my body is aching again especially my knees shins and ankles, plus my mind feels fried.

12 a.m. – Bedtime. After 3hrs of homework. I lay in bed and this feeling of relief hits my entire aching body as some comfort hits me. At the sametime it takes maybe 45 minutes for my aches and pains to become relaxed enough to fall asleep.

How I spend a typical day
10
4

Most Helpful Girls

• JoyGirl
    That’s tuffffffff
    I was concerned doing track or cross country for my uni...
    I don't know, I may need to think a little deeper, before taking either of those sports up, again. (‘-‘ )

I may just join the dance team and shake my ass with the other girls. ( ‘-‘)
    Is this still revelant?
    • cjgsu

Itz not 4 everyone. You better have a passion 4 it.
      If u do, it is worth all of it💞

• JoyGirl

I do.
      I always have. I have been running since middle school.
      I just needed a break. Now, I think I want to start, again. 😌😌😌

• cjgsu

Ooh do it💞💞💞 iz ur college a d1? If so we might compete against eachother sometimes💞💞💞

• Damn girl you're busy
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

210
  • Brainsbeforebeauty
    Thank you for sharing your day with us... But I must be really tired cuz I thought I read something about surfing GAG DURING CLASS 😤 And someone as innocent as you SAY you are, shouldn't be on her phone during class YOUNG LADY 😡 lololol
    But for all you go through on a daily, shows true strength and endurance 💜🙂
    • cjgsu

... umm.. yeah ur really tired. I never said that 👀

And thank u💞💞

• Ummmm and I quote:
      "11:20 a. m. – Start of the second class of the day. More G@G surfing🤪"
      👉🚪

• cjgsu

*sighs* 🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️

• Xavier16
    Keep on grinding sis, all the hard work is gonna pay off in the long run. You can do this! You didn't come this far for nothing. Effort is all in the mind. Effort is isolated. Dig deep and use that pain to push you to the next level!
  • ohshee
    Damn your busy. I wake up shower eat work eat work go home eat work get home late eat again shower sleep do it all over ,, but this week I'm off so I have 2 side jobs I can go do but I work up on the horny side of the bed this morning ,, so I'm just looking for something to do
  • nodnol32
    This is so inspiring. Brought a smile to my face. The dedication is unreal!
    • cjgsu

💞💞💞

• nodnol32

All the best mate! As an athlete, student, friend, daughter, person etc :)

• Nottoxic
    Awesome, college athletes are actually soooo inspirational. When I go I want to do a sport and get super fit 😜. Keep on the grind I bet it's already paying off.
  • legion6969
    Don't really know what to make of this really? You wanna ease up a little and relax, it will eventually catch up with you in different way, s.

You may go the opposite way as time passes, s as of the intensity of what you do? Take time out to relax? Have. Nice Christmas too, Paul.
  • andy530
    Student athletes pay dearly for their education and chance to compete. Thank you for the little peak into your life! You’re an inspiration to us in how hard you work to attain your goals ans dreams! Keep up the hard work!
  • AlexanderAnttila
    I did read the full schedule, and that's a really strenuous day-to-day practice.

But I was honestly mostly preoccupied with those gorgeously strong legs. Like a lioness!
    • cjgsu

Lmao. That's not wut i was going 4🤣

But thanks 💞

• I know I'm sorry but I do not know any sprinters personally and they are just so enticing ;P

• cjgsu

Itz okay.💞💞

• LEADFOOTboi
    daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang... from your perspective, it be harrrrrrd...
  • Meangurl
    Wow that’s amazing.
  • Iron_Man
    We Have a lot in common me and you
  • nevergiveup85
    WOW Amazing!