6 Hottest Gingers in Hollywood

Yesterday was National Kiss A Ginger Day! I have to admit, there is something so attractive about a hot red head, and finding one is like finding a quadricorn in the wild.
In the spirit of red-headed revelry, I decided to throw together my list of the 6 Hottest Red Heads in Hollywood. 6 Hottest Gingers in Hollywood

EDDIE REDMAYNE

With a name like that, he's got to be a ginger. I thought he was hot back in Pillars of the Earth, but he's recently broken out into much wider fame playing Stephen Hawking in The Theory of Everything.

EMMA STONE

Her humor and sassiness make me love her even more. That's a spicy red head for you. From Superbad to Easy A, she just strikes me as one cool chick. I'd totally hang with her.

PRINCE HARRY

Okay so he's not technically in "Hollywood" but you have to admit, attractive red headed men are a bit hard to come by, and he's just so handsome. Way better than his brother, who is increasingly looking more horse-like as the days drag on...

DEBORAH ANN WOLL

You know her as Jessica Hemby in True Blood, the girl next door with a little bit of bite. I always thought she was exceptionally gorgeous.

KEVIN MCKIDD

I first fell in love with Kevin McKidd when he played Lucius Vorenus in HBO's Rome. But you young'ns out there probably fell in love with him later on Grey's Anatomy.

CHRISTINA HENDRICKS

You can't round out a list of Hollywood Red Heads without mentioning Christina Hendricks, the Mad Men star who drives men mad with her firey locks and sensual on screen personality.

Happy National Kiss a Ginger Day! Which one of these celebrity gingers would you be happy to kiss? Tell me in the comments (or add your own).

2328

Most Helpful Guy

• Your selections strike me as classy.

I love me some Jennifer Anniston, Mila Kunis and
    also Jamie-Lynn Sigler.

Most Helpful Girl

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 27

• I KEEP SEEING THIS AND THINKING IT SAYS "GAGERS" INSTEAD OF "GINGERS."

FUCK

Great take, though!

• So where's Kate Winslet and Amy Adams. That's much more what I think of when I think of a ginger.

People using think of the Jessica Rabbit type of redheads, which I personally find revolting.

But Emma Stone will always be one of my top gingers, and blondes, and brunettes.

• I saw the title and clicked to make sure that Christina Hendricks made your list. Well done! XD

• Jessica Chastain is awesome, and also Karen Gillan hqwallbase.com/images/big/karen_gillan-389385.jpg

My personal favorite redhead has always been Lindy Booth:
    ia.media-imdb.com/.../...17_CR19,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

• Great take, can always get on board with some good honest ginger appreciation. Happy International Kiss a Ginger Day! (I always enthusiastically participate!)

• Gingers don't have souls!! :P

• Any girl on lips, any boy on cheeks!

• I personally like Jessica Chastain
    i.huffpost.com/.../o-JESSICA-facebook.jpg

• 0|0
  • 1. Kristina Hendricks
    2. Kristina hendricks
    3. Kristina hendricks
    4. Kristina Hendricks
    5. Kristina Hendricks
    6. A toughie, but I'd have to say Kristina Hendricks.

• Karen Gillan... When she had that long red hair... and that Scottish accent...

• Karen Gillan all the way.

My only other hottest/sexiest gingers that I have in mind would be Hayley Williams, Emma Stone, and that gorgeous lady you just introduced me to, Deborah Ann Woll.

• If Christina Hendricks (fake) is included, where's Alyson Hannigan (also fake)?

• Prince Harry wtf

• Where's Reba? Or Grace from Will and Grace lol.

• What about Lewis Black :(
    Oh never mind, you said hot not funniest lol

• Feborah Ann woll

• I love deborah ann woll but she's not a natural red head

• No Isla Fisher and Kate Mara?

• Omg, that Kristina Hendrix tho!

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 22

• Where the hell is Ed Sheeran.

• The thing is Emma Stone, Christina Hendricks and Deborah Ann Wool aren't gingers... they're natural blondes or the lightest shade of brunettes...

• I love being a ginger! :) haha Eddie Redmayne lol totally! :)
    Peace
    Margaret

• Eddie, Emma, Rupert Grint, Hendricks, Deborah, Amy Adams, Isla Fisher, Bonnie Wright, Oliver and James Phelps, Ken Beck, Damian Lewis, Ed Sheeran, and many more, I LOVE REDHEADS <3

• There are so many good looking gingers in Hollywood. Great list! I don't think I could have narrowed it down to nine myself and if I did, mine would probably be a little different.

• Is it just me or do fake redheads (Emma Stone, Christina Hendrix) always look hotter than real redheads (Prince Harry, Kevin McKidd)?

• You mentioned very good looking people but is it okay if I include Julianne Moore and Reba McEntire? They're both stunning too :)

• I certainly agree that Eddie Redmayne is hot.
    You misspelled Christina Hendricks' name, though. :)

• Where is bitsie Tulloch?

• Where is Michael Fassbender?
    Seriously?

• Personally, I'd say get rid of Kristina Hendrix and the prince dude and put up the guys who played George and Fred in Harry potter

• Lol only one is attractive but I suppose it's all opinion. Eddie Redmayne is really ugly in my opinion.

• I think Eddie redmayne

• Prince Harry and Hollywood should not even be in the same sentence. He's ROYALTY lol.

• Damian Lewis

• I've recently discovered Elena Satine from the show Revenge and she is hot AF!!!

• Eddie Redmayne is the cutest guy on the list and Emma stone for the girl gingers.

• Seth Green when he's all cleaned up!

• so agree with bubble_tea why is that?

• not much to pick from the guys -.-

• More from Girls
    2