What do you think of two different colored eyes?

I think its cool.
What do you think of two different colored eyes?The girl in the picture really is not a good example of someone with different eye colors considering its been proven that she's a fake bitch and her blue eye is just a contact. But she's still hot soooo lol

2|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish my eyes were like that! I love it! My favorite person with two different eye colors is Alice Eve. Hers is quite subtle but if you look, one eye is green and the other is blue.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Id come off as super creepy as I'd constantly stare at her eyes in amazement.

1|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 27

• Meh, it's fine. My uncle has one green eye and one brown eye, it was always super interesting to me as a kid :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Cool but can be disorienting if the difference is too stark.

1|0
    0|0
  • So beautiful. If only...

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fine, went to school with a kid like that but didn't think much of it. Haven't seen people in public with two different eye colors sense. The girl in the picture is pretty though

0|0
    0|0
  • Loooooool "fake bitch" haha

1|0
    0|0
    • you have yet to see someone who Actually has it, when people saw my eyes they thought I was a freak and later people started to think to was cool as my eyes change 2 colours when they hit sun light

• also why I hate beaches

• Looks awkward n weird to me..

1|0
    0|0
  • Sad..

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't like it. I knew a girl who had two different eye colours like this and I just couldn't connect with her when I was talking to her because each eye felt like I was looking at a different person

0|0
    0|0
  • Totally cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • neat, makes her look like a cyborg kinda

1|0
    0|0
  • It's weird, sometime it look ok when the color is near but if not I don't like it (generally)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's really cool looking, I knew a girl when I was younger who had one dark brown eye and one light blue eye and it always amazed me lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it looks cool if it is green with Brown but for some reason I dont like any blue combinations

0|0
    0|0
  • it's something very rare and extremely beautiful in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • My eyes are like that! They change colour. It's kinda annoying.

0|0
    0|0
    • they dont change colour, eyes dont change colour.
      different lighting = the sense of different colour.

• Looks weird

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they're heckling cool

1|0
    0|0
  • Heterochromia is super cool

0|0
    0|0
  • Cool and unique

It's different

1|0
    0|0
  • I have lenses. So over Snapchat I usually creep out people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's mesmerising!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they look cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is something unique by birth. Its cool!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's cool as in, not a big thing to me, I'm cool with that.
    If you mean as "they look so cool, I wish I also had that", then no, not at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends to the colors

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was a kid I asked for the person I'll fall in love with to have different colored eyes.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 26

• I've a preference for symmetry and therefor I likes when both of the eye colors looks the same. I've preference both of the eyes are brown. But it's a bit cool looking, exotic looking - and at the same time a bit creepy looking. It often don't look very natural. If it's contact lenses in very clear colors it's even more creepy. Red, white and demon eyes is especially creepy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ask my cat.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's weird. Although I have weird eyes myself - both are technically blue, but they're blue on the outside and near the pupil they turn green. So, technically I have eyes that are two different colors, it's just that both are that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • O you mean Central Heterochromia? It's rare from what I know but it's cool when it genuinely happens.

0|0
    0|0
    • He means complete heterochromia. Central heterochromia occurs when eyes have two rings of different colours and it is much more common than complete heterochromia.

• @Butterfly_ch O yeah I forget there was more then one variation of it.

• like my cat :)

0|1
    0|0
  • umu umu...

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's real that's fine, but if it's fake lenses or whatever then it's stupid.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks weird

1|0
    0|0
  • Chimera

0|0
    0|0
  • u mean anime babes?

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they want my soul

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like her better if she would have the same coloured eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Weird

0|0
    0|0
  • It's like having 2 girlfriends depending on what side you sit on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sucks.

0|0
    0|0
  • damn cool!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it works on that girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds really interesting. I've never seen it but I'd definitely be interested.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's hot, when my eyes hit the sun my left eye turns green and right eye turns blue 😂

0|0
    0|0
    • then girls ask me and don't stop talking to me :/ 😊🤔

• Madara uchiha!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it looks unmatched.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol I never get into them

0|0
    0|0
  • its scary 😐

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's naturally like that then cool. If it's like that due to contacts then it's stupid.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm really sorry to the girl for saying this, but she looks retarded.

1|0
    0|0
  • I knew someone who had those legit. Was pretty cool.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;