What do you think of two different colored eyes?

I think its cool.
What do you think of two different colored eyes?The girl in the picture really is not a good example of someone with different eye colors considering its been proven that she's a fake bitch and her blue eye is just a contact. But she's still hot soooo lol

2827

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish my eyes were like that! I love it! My favorite person with two different eye colors is Alice Eve. Hers is quite subtle but if you look, one eye is green and the other is blue.

Most Helpful Guy

• Id come off as super creepy as I'd constantly stare at her eyes in amazement.

What Girls Said 27

• Meh, it's fine. My uncle has one green eye and one brown eye, it was always super interesting to me as a kid :P

• Cool but can be disorienting if the difference is too stark.

• So beautiful. If only...

• It's fine, went to school with a kid like that but didn't think much of it. Haven't seen people in public with two different eye colors sense. The girl in the picture is pretty though

• Loooooool "fake bitch" haha

• you have yet to see someone who Actually has it, when people saw my eyes they thought I was a freak and later people started to think to was cool as my eyes change 2 colours when they hit sun light

• also why I hate beaches

• Looks awkward n weird to me..

• Sad..

• I wouldn't like it. I knew a girl who had two different eye colours like this and I just couldn't connect with her when I was talking to her because each eye felt like I was looking at a different person

• Totally cool.

• neat, makes her look like a cyborg kinda

• It's weird, sometime it look ok when the color is near but if not I don't like it (generally)

• I think it's really cool looking, I knew a girl when I was younger who had one dark brown eye and one light blue eye and it always amazed me lol

• I like it.

• I think it looks cool if it is green with Brown but for some reason I dont like any blue combinations

• it's something very rare and extremely beautiful in my opinion

• My eyes are like that! They change colour. It's kinda annoying.

• they dont change colour, eyes dont change colour.
      different lighting = the sense of different colour.

• Looks weird

• I think they're heckling cool

• Heterochromia is super cool

• Cool and unique

It's different

• I have lenses. So over Snapchat I usually creep out people.

• I think it's mesmerising!

• I think they look cool.

• It is something unique by birth. Its cool!

• It's cool as in, not a big thing to me, I'm cool with that.
    If you mean as "they look so cool, I wish I also had that", then no, not at all.

• It depends to the colors

• When I was a kid I asked for the person I'll fall in love with to have different colored eyes.

What Guys Said 26

• I've a preference for symmetry and therefor I likes when both of the eye colors looks the same. I've preference both of the eyes are brown. But it's a bit cool looking, exotic looking - and at the same time a bit creepy looking. It often don't look very natural. If it's contact lenses in very clear colors it's even more creepy. Red, white and demon eyes is especially creepy.

• Ask my cat.

• It's weird. Although I have weird eyes myself - both are technically blue, but they're blue on the outside and near the pupil they turn green. So, technically I have eyes that are two different colors, it's just that both are that way.

• O you mean Central Heterochromia? It's rare from what I know but it's cool when it genuinely happens.

• He means complete heterochromia. Central heterochromia occurs when eyes have two rings of different colours and it is much more common than complete heterochromia.

• @Butterfly_ch O yeah I forget there was more then one variation of it.

• like my cat :)

• umu umu...

• If it's real that's fine, but if it's fake lenses or whatever then it's stupid.

• Looks weird

• Chimera

• u mean anime babes?

• I think they want my soul

• I would like her better if she would have the same coloured eyes.

• Weird

• It's like having 2 girlfriends depending on what side you sit on.

• Sucks.

• damn cool!!

• Well it works on that girl.

• Sounds really interesting. I've never seen it but I'd definitely be interested.

• it's hot, when my eyes hit the sun my left eye turns green and right eye turns blue 😂

• then girls ask me and don't stop talking to me :/ 😊🤔

• Madara uchiha!

• I think it looks unmatched.

• lol I never get into them

• its scary 😐

• If it's naturally like that then cool. If it's like that due to contacts then it's stupid.

• I'm really sorry to the girl for saying this, but she looks retarded.

• I knew someone who had those legit. Was pretty cool.