Are you happy with your height?

I'm short and I love it but every height is great!

Are you happy with your height?
  • Yes and I'm avarage height
  • Yes and I'm short
  • Yes and I'm tall
    Vote C
  • No and I'm avarage height
    Vote D
  • No and I'm short
    Vote E
  • No and I'm tall
    Vote F

113170

Most Helpful Guys

• I'm 6'5" I've never hated my height but at times it does make me feel apart from the group. I wish i could be 5'8" just for a little while just to see if i was treated any different.

• I'm short, like 5 ft 2 and I don't mind it too much.

The only real negative I can think of, if finding clothes that aren't overly long on me.

• It means that you are way shorter than all men and majority of women , do you feel insecure embarrassed especially around women?
      Women tower over you anyway.
      Dating woken sucks?

• In that line most of the women were way taller and you reached up to their shoulder only?
      You felt intimidated and effeminate?

• I gave the situation as an example, I don't think I've been in it. A lot of women I've met/seen aren't a whole lot taller than I am.

Most Helpful Girls