Are you happy with your height?

I'm short and I love it but every height is great!

Are you happy with your height?
  • Yes and I'm avarage height
    Vote A
  • Yes and I'm short
    Vote B
  • Yes and I'm tall
    Vote C
  • No and I'm avarage height
    Vote D
  • No and I'm short
    Vote E
  • No and I'm tall
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|3

Most Helpful Guys

• I'm 6'5" I've never hated my height but at times it does make me feel apart from the group. I wish i could be 5'8" just for a little while just to see if i was treated any different.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm short, like 5 ft 2 and I don't mind it too much.

The only real negative I can think of, if finding clothes that aren't overly long on me.

1|2
    0|0
    • It means that you are way shorter than all men and majority of women , do you feel insecure embarrassed especially around women?
      Women tower over you anyway.
      Dating woken sucks?

• Show All
    • In that line most of the women were way taller and you reached up to their shoulder only?
      You felt intimidated and effeminate?

• I gave the situation as an example, I don't think I've been in it. A lot of women I've met/seen aren't a whole lot taller than I am.

Most Helpful Girls

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 168

• Why are you anonymous?

But anyway;

Such a simple question, but it is kind of powerful looking at the responses. A lot of folks aren't really all that happy with their height.

Yeah, I am good.

I guess a good follow up question would be, why are they unhappy with your height? Is it the media? Their culture? Their own personal opinion?

1|0
    1|0
    • I don't know lol I'm used to it. It's not like you would know me if you knew my username🤣
      Yes that's true, great idéa. You mean as my update?

• Or perhaps just another question. A lot of folks at GaG are not all that secure in their beliefs, their body image, etc.

It bleeds over into their posts and the opinions they render on various issues. Its actually a drag on discussions.

• Yeah well I'm happy with my height and sadly many aren't

• I'm fine with my height. Lots of advantages. The reason I don't like it is attraction. It's always fun when get rejected because of your height. Being told your height that you have no control over makes someone uncomfortable then ghosts you is great.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm 5'6 but everyone thinks I'm 5'8 and I've never struggled it. I honestly take more crap from the boys than I do from the ladies sooo yea its cool. Plus I've got a serious advantage in hockey! Low center of gravity gives me more agility and short legs prolongs my stride making me faster and more effective on the breakouts. Just be you and Just do it!

1|1
    0|0
  • I am 5'9 1/2 inches and I don't like. With my chelsea boots on I am 5'10.

I have always wished that I was at least 6'0. I have to be extraordinary and charming to gain the attention of women. I feel that taller people have the majestic advantage of their presence that gives a subconscious type of attraction. I wish I was taller.

1|0
    0|0
  • 5'6" and I'm fine with my height. It's never been a problem or any kind of negative. Well OK, it can be hard to find pants that fit. They literally don't make my length, so they end up being long.

1|1
    0|0
    • It means women are taller than you. Don't you feel embarrassed and shy of being smaller than wonen?

• Show All
    • You are just 5'6
      Wonen are still shorter than you?

• @anewuseris

In the US the average woman is 5'4". I don't know what percentage are taller than me, but the majority are shorter. But if they are taller it wouldn't bother me. There is no reason for it to bother me.

• Most of the time, I am. I'm 6'4"

There are times when it would be nice to be maybe two inches shorter, though. It'd be easier to fit in some cars, and find clothes that fit better.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6 feet tall, I'm fine with my eight, I can consider myself quite tall, but if I should be totally honest and finicky, I would like to be like 6.06 feet tall , those 2 or 3 cm. more would make it the perfect eight. I have friends who are around 6.5, but it is not totally good, you have to talk with most people like bending a little, the back can feel that in the long distance, so 6.06 would be perfect

1|0
    0|0
  • Overall yes. I'm 6'4," so I guess I would be classified as tall-- assuming 5'10" is around average. My ideal height is 6'2," but 6'4" is still pretty close to my ideal, so I'm more or less fine with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I’ve never felt uncomfortable with my height. I use to be the second tallest kid in my elementary school, in middle school I was average height and I stopped growing in my freshman year of high school making me one of the shortest students.

Now as a young adult I’m shorter than most people but it’s never bothered me. The only place people seem to care about height is on the Internet, in real life height doesn’t mean much.

1|0
    0|0
  • yep. I am 6' 3". My oldest son is 6' 2", middle is 6' 4" and my youngest is 6' 3". So everyone is tall in my family. I like that better then being short. Plus I like women that are shorter then me and that usually is all of them. At least those I come across.

0|1
    0|0
  • The only thing that sucks about being tall is people assume you have a huge dong. Like I'm 6'3 and my shit is 6 1/2 inches, like that's ight by normal standards but since i'm tall people think I'm packing a 9 incher.
    Other than that I love being tall, no matter how shot my confidence is, at least I can say I'm tall yknow

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'8, but still growing. Honestly I'm perfect fine with 5'8. The ladies don't care, and it doesn't feel like I'm much shorter than anybody else I know.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am 182 cm and that is fairly average around here and I am fine with it
    If I could change it I wouldn't mind being taller but it really isn't something that is possible and my height is fine enough that I dont think about it

1|0
    0|0
  • I never thought about the height of me or anyone else till I joined this site and saw all these height questions but still don't care about my height. Not happy, not said, it is what it is.

I am only 5, 7" but still taller than most people I know.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am 5'4 and could care less. I dress in stylish clothes and own it. It is all about dignity and being confident. I brighten up the room I am in despite my height.

1|0
    0|0
    • How has your life been with women?

• Show All
    • @anewuseris Actually, where I live there are barely any girls taller than me. Most of them are short. Irish genes.

• I don't know what I am. People's idea of "average" keeps changing. I can tell you this though, I'm definitely not tall. I'm 5'5 and I consider myself short.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'11. Largely happy, although would have made playing basketball more interesting to be taller than that and easier to get a tall girlfriend.

2|0
    0|0
  • Well no I'm not happy about it, but I'm also not tearing my hair out over being short. My hair is falling out for other reasons XD

1|1
    0|0
  • I am 5'6 (172cm) is it normal height? Or girls like more heightened boy?

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course you love it. Girls are judged on their height. We are.

1|0
    0|0
    • Girls are judged for being short and tall. I have never heard of avarage tho

• It's not nearly as big a deal though. A short guy is a deal breaker for a good chunk of women whereas a tall woman isn't nearly that big a deal to a guys.

• @B-radley true

• I have never really cared about my height, I does not seem to have an effect on my life at all.

But I am a little over 6ft (1.83m) so that could be internalized privilege after all 😆

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm JUST shy of 5'8. And I think I'm short. I walk through the fourth grade school areas in several schools, and a lot of the BOYS are taller than I am. I know kids in seventh grade who tower over me, and both their parents are short (5'2 and 5'8). A lot of the GIRLS are taller than I am. I know a few 12 year old girls who are my height or who are taller, and they're not particularly considered "tall."

Luckily, I think I'm a short guy who can get by (sort of) being noticed as not short. I believe it's a factor in girls not dating me, but I don't think it's in the top 3.

But, since we can't choose height... and I could have ended up much shorter, I tolerate it. It has one or two benefits, in that clothes are probably easier to find and are less expensive, and I don't need to cower when I'm going under a doorframe.

Still, if I could somehow choose a height, I think 6'3 or 6'4 would be nice to try out, at least.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I’m not okay with my height at 5’5. People don’t respect you nearly as much and majority of women don’t find you attractive.

But I can’t change it and there are some advantages (more room in airplanes and other places).

1|0
    0|0
    • My boyfriend is 5'5 as well, and he says the same thing. As for the girl thing it saves you a lot of time when it comes to dating shallow girls. You get to rule like half of them out without having to go threw heartbreak.

• I'm not insecure about my height, but I sometimes wish I was taller. Lol. I'm 5'10. Many may think this is a good height, but it's funny... it seems like over the years women keep getting taller, too! Lol. My last few girlfriends have been 5'9" to 6'0".

0|0
    0|0
  • I am Koosun . I am 35 year old man. I masturbated from the age of 14. So my penis did not grow fully. It is now 1 inch long and very thin because that nasty habit. It affected my growth also. am 5'3" only. So I request my GAG members men or women not to develop this habit.
    Thanks.

0|0
    1|1
  • I'm 5'1" and I woop everyone's ass in physical fitness tests. I have way more accomplishments than the vast majority of people out there; I'm a member of 3 Honors Societies, I speak 5 languages, I have 3 Associate's Degrees, and I have advanced belts in Karate, San Soo Kung Fu, and Krav Maga, among quite a few other things. Clearly height doesn't mean jack shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'10 and I'd have liked to be at least 6 feet.
    Really? I had to be 2 inches short of that!

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I'm happy with my height. I'm 5'9" which is in the 47th percentile. If my height is an issue for you, thanks, you did me a favor because you would've been a shitty girlfriend anyways.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'7, I want to be 5'3. As odd as it sounds. I want to be 5'3, weigh 110-120 pounds, and I want to be weak. It fits my personality.

2|0
    0|0
    • You already are short for a man. Why want to be 5'3 ? That would make you smaller than wome as well.

• Show All
    • Do you date women?

• I do, but it's nothing to do with that. My personality doesn't match my body style, and I have some other personal issues, thats all. But yes, I do.

• I'm 6 feet, I would obviously like to have a couple more inches on me but I'm happy with my height anyways

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 111

• Took me a while to be happy with it because I towered over other girls.

2|2
    0|0
  • Nope! I'm 5 ft and I'm 18. I'd at least like to be 5'2 or 5'3

1|3
    0|0
  • I am 5'6'' and I never had a problem with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5ft and it can be super annoying at times especially at work or when shopping because I can't reach things and people don't see but also no one believes that I'm 20 and thinks I'm a little kid. On the other hand I can laugh at myself and everyone thinks I'm cute because of it so I gets lots of cuddles.

2|2
    0|0
  • I may be a bit short at 5/3 but since I have no other options I'm good with it. I'd be up to the World's Tallest Man's kneecaps.

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm 5'7", it's so hard to find men who are taller than me, and I can tell they feel emasculated when I tower over them. I just wish I was dainty and small :'(

3|1
    0|0
  • i'm short/small and sometimes i like it but other times i dislike it... i feel so young and like a child

2|1
    0|0
  • I am 173 cm tall and most guys that are shorter than me are always itimidated by my height! Which leaves only guys that are taller or same height as me to approach me.
    Most of the people ask me if I am a model, because I workout a lots some ask me if I am athletes.
    I must say being tall is really amazing. When I was younger I used to have low self-esteem because of my height as most girls my age were relatively shorter.

1|0
    0|0
    • Exactly am sure men are scared and intimidated by you.
      Do you feel bad that most men are intimidated by your presence?
      How do you feel about short men?

• Show All
    • @anewuseris not really but I have heard them say things like " I would have dated you if only I was taller".

• Would you date a man who is 160 or so?

• Im 5 ft 7" so i suppose thats quite tall for a girl. And yeah! Im happy with my height... altho i wouldn't mind being 5 ft 9" (maybe 2 inches taller... but oh well)

2|1
    0|1
  • Yeah, I'm 5'6" so I think I'm the perfect height.

Just wish my guy friends wouldn't call me tiny or little though! Lol

2|0
    0|0
    • Wow I wonder what region you are in. I am 5’5” and I usually get called “tall” even though it’s average. I feel shorter when I go to NYC

• @courtney06 I'm down in the Southern part of the States!
      Most of the women around here at least are about my height or shorter. I guess the men just consider our heights "cute" down here, lol.

• I'm 1.67cm tall. I'd like to think I'm not too short, not too tall. I really like my height, even though my sister often makes fun of me because of it :). I wouldn't like to be taller than this because wearing high heels would look a bit weird then lol jk

0|0
    0|0
  • Noo omg like im it that tall, im 5’4 but I wish i was a couple of inces shorter i feel so giant loll like all my friends r tiny

2|1
    0|0
  • Heck naw Im a 5ft smurf, but I learn to be proud of it. i like tall boys anyways

3|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I am 1.64 (5’3.5”). I’m too tall for petite and too short for average sizes in clothing. So there’s that. I consider myself average.

1|1
    0|0
  • I’m okay with it, I’m 5’5” but a lot of people think I’m taller than that. I wouldn’t mind being a little shorter like 5’4” or 5’3”

2|0
    0|0
  • When I was back in East Asia, people see ma as a tall girls.
    Now I live in the US and I feel I’m average.
    by the way I’m 171cm.

1|1
    0|0
  • I dont mind being 5ft 2in but its got its good and bad sides

1|2
    0|0
  • Yea i understand that you should be happy with what you got but to be a taller would be a great feeling just life wise fkr me or relationship wise i would want to be shorter so i can always be shorter than my beau

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 4'11.6 (151.4 cm) and I want to be taller. Convenience reasons and I can't see things, like in games or movies

1|0
    0|0
    • Being short girl means you have scope with all type of men
      😋😂

• Yeah, I'm little taller than the average for the country but I'm fine with it :D

2|1
    0|0
  • 5’5” I love my height, though maybe if I were a bittttt taller I wouldn’t have to reach so high for a kiss from my boy 😂😂

2|1
    0|0
  • 164 cm UK version There are is us version in the scene shot.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 1.71m or 5 feet 7 inches and I'm noises to noises with most average male... So it's hard to get dates.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am 165 cm (5'4) And I'm not happy with my lenght, I want to be 5 or 10 cm longer. But I stopped growing because of my sickness.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I love my height. I'm so blessed to the height I wanted to be growing up.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm 5'1 and I wish I was taller. At least 5'7. But I don't pay much attention to my height

2|2
    0|0
  • im really short girl and would love to be so much taller :(

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes and I'm short. I used to hate my height but now I like it. I'm 5'1" or 155 cm by the way.

1|0
    0|0
  • Better be happy with the way we are because nothing we are going to do about it. Really hard to grow more or shrink ourselves (not weight loss or gain)

0|0
    0|0
  • No I'd prefer being 1-2 inches taller (I'm 5'6)
    Unfortunately you can't change height. The only surgery for that is really expensive and painful

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes