If you could do anything for one day without having consequences the next day, what would it be?

Inspired from happy death day 2u, that first picture is the character tree jumping out the plane in a bathing suit without a parachuteIf you could do anything for one day without having consequences the next day, what would it be?If you could do anything for one day without having consequences the next day, what would it be?

1|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Ask all the women that i know that are out of my league out. Since i know they won't remember it there are no repercussions for doing it. And i'll know which one's i'd have a shot with and which ones i wouldn't

0|1
    0|0
    • Just go for it! Women love confidence!

• @Poppykate I do go for it, and get rejected lol. At least this way i'd know which ones i would succeed with and which ones i'd fail with. And they'd have no knowledge of the fact that i'd have asked them out before so they wouldn't be able to hold that over me. :)

• That’s really sad that women hold it over you! That’s plain wrong!

• Hmmmmm...

I'd guess I would make most of the day, learning about secrets people have and snooping around. Just in case...

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I really don’t have anything. If there is something I want to do, I do it.

0|1
    0|0
    • You inspire me!

• Show All
    • Lol 😂 But only if those displays are fully hooked up to power, water and plumbing... which I think some of them are... I have seen them give kitchen demos. I haven’t seen poop demos! Lol 😂

• Well one of these days it is bound to happen :) if only we had the power to do anything and then not be the same the next day :( you know what that inspires me to do, go to the store and try out as many products as possible max out the credit cards and spend as much time testing things to their limits and then finding which product I was impressed with

• Rob a bank.. Naked xD

0|1
    0|0
    • Oh that would amazing! If you are going to involve the police you might as well do it all

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Would everyone else in the world have the same day to do it too?
    Probably rob a bank. Hire an accountant to handle the money.

0|2
    0|0
    • You'venevet seen "Happy death day" have you? It' like ground hogs day but on her birthday and she gets murdered and she keeps reliving it over and over again. I can understand why you rob a bank but why hire an accontant to handle the money. You eould start the mect day over again without the momey anyhow.

• LOL so it would be pointless to do anything really. Does it carry on for eternity? Or do they eventually die for real?

• Kind of like ground hogs day she had to figure out who murdered her and try to stop it. And then the loop stopped.

• Hmm. . . I’d do something weird in public to disturb people

0|1
    0|0
    • That sounds fun here is from the first movie
      If you could do anything for one day without having consequences the next day, what would it be?
      It is fun when you hear the interviews she really did it naked and she had a lot of respect and support from the cast and crew it was a really interesting interview to hear

• Show All
    • In the movie, it would have never taken the place the next day and that is the point of the question

• I like that idea

• I would have sex with as many things as possible with an audience.

0|3
    0|0
  • I don't know
    I'm a boring guy
    I'd just stay in my bed or I guess I'd wander somewhere alone

0|1
    0|0
  • Cosplay and steal food.

0|3
    0|0
  • Scuba dive through shipwrecks in the deep

1|1
    0|0
  • Rob a bank

0|2
    0|0
  • Run around shooting people, then shoot myself.

1|1
    0|0
  • Rob a store

0|1
    0|0
  • Kill everyone I hate.

0|1
    0|0
  • Kill some killers

0|0
    0|0
  • I would beat up some activists and beat up my exes new boyfriend right in front of her.

0|1
    0|0
  • To kill someone

0|2
    0|0
  • To act on my forbidden sexual urge and desire.

1|4
    0|0
    • That sounds somehow enticing

• @MoonCradle indeed, hence i would only do it without having consequences haha!

• A lot of a disturbance in the force in this one it is

Recommended myTakes