If you could do anything for one day without having consequences the next day, what would it be?

Inspired from happy death day 2u, that first picture is the character tree jumping out the plane in a bathing suit without a parachuteIf you could do anything for one day without having consequences the next day, what would it be?If you could do anything for one day without having consequences the next day, what would it be?

118

Most Helpful Guys

• Ask all the women that i know that are out of my league out. Since i know they won't remember it there are no repercussions for doing it. And i'll know which one's i'd have a shot with and which ones i wouldn't

• Just go for it! Women love confidence!

• @Poppykate I do go for it, and get rejected lol. At least this way i'd know which ones i would succeed with and which ones i'd fail with. And they'd have no knowledge of the fact that i'd have asked them out before so they wouldn't be able to hold that over me. :)

• That’s really sad that women hold it over you! That’s plain wrong!

• Hmmmmm...

I'd guess I would make most of the day, learning about secrets people have and snooping around. Just in case...

Most Helpful Girls

• I really don’t have anything. If there is something I want to do, I do it.

• You inspire me!

• Lol 😂 But only if those displays are fully hooked up to power, water and plumbing... which I think some of them are... I have seen them give kitchen demos. I haven’t seen poop demos! Lol 😂

• Well one of these days it is bound to happen :) if only we had the power to do anything and then not be the same the next day :( you know what that inspires me to do, go to the store and try out as many products as possible max out the credit cards and spend as much time testing things to their limits and then finding which product I was impressed with

• Rob a bank.. Naked xD

• Oh that would amazing! If you are going to involve the police you might as well do it all