When do you think is a right age to think if you're LGBT+?

Bth I don't think anyone under adult age should be 100% sure that they're LGBT+ cause their brains are still developing and there's other things to worry about other than LGBT+. Im not LGBT+ or homophobic. This is just my opinion, feel free to disagree.
  • -13 years
  • -18 years
  • 18+
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D
by the way, what's your reason?

2334

Most Helpful Guy

• The right age to think is whenever you feel that is the case.

But I don't think we should be telling kids to care about this stuff until they're older.

Without anyone having to tell me I just assumed that same sex couples were a thing and that was all I needed. I didn't need sex ed trying to beat tolerance for homosexuals into me and I think doing that messed kids up. Just let it come up casually like: "Hey mum why are those guys kissing? Some people are attracted to people the same sex as them rather than the opposite, the world has all sorts of people dear." Job done. Childhood preserved.