Why do girls have no problem admitting that they have kicked a guy in the balls for nonreasons?

Like it's either no big deal, or something that somehow even makes them cool or badass, or interesting, because "Guurrrrrlllpower!!!" ?(couldn't find a more matching name for a female fantasy of excercising power and control over guys through pain and sexual humiliation, be proud of yourselves)
Like it's nothing to be fucking ASHAMED of?
How is that better than when a boy hits a girl? Or grabs her tittie, squeezes hard, twists it and pulls on it, until she collapses in pain?
Or slaps the shit out of her face, and if she dares hit back, SHE'S the piece of shit, and everyone is on HIS side?
How disgusting have you got to be on the inside, to enjoy making someone collapse in pain, and think it's no big deal, because it's "just" a boy?

You deserve to be hit, if you kick a guy in the balls for anything but self defense. Because guys are worth just as much as girls.

21