1 mo

If life featured cheat codes and you could only have one on the poll (part 1). Which?

DizzyDesii
Instant Promotion to the highest position at your job
Get to date/marry any girl/guy you want but only for 1 year
Own a new dream car every 5 years
Vote C
Yearly $5,000 shopping spree
Vote D
Buy/build your dream house but only allowed to drive around in a hoopty
Vote E
Keep your Dream body forever but can no longer eat junk food nor fast food EVER again
Vote F
Becoming immortal but having to live single and be considered unattractive by all others
Vote G
GirlGuy
28 d
I chose the dream house since i hate driving anyways lol. Plus im gonna have a chauffeur so he’ll have to flinstone pedal me around 🤣 Secondly i wouldve considered the job promotion but i hate my job and dont intend to stick around for much longer. Shopping spree sounds good tbh. I want to marry for a lifetime, not a year. y'all do realize option F is basically plastic surgery without risking botching it? So you’ll just be another instahoe lol. I dont wanna be immortal.
43
10