Who do you think were the ugliest First Lady's of the United States?

There are so many hot Royal wives and daughters so I was just looking up First Lady's of the US to see if there were any hotties. I was sadly disappointed.

The Ugly List:

1) Michelle Obama

2) Elenor Roosevelt

3) Hillary Clinton

4) Mary Todd Lincoln

5) Martha Washington

What do you think?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Michelle and Hilary are not ugly..Its sad that some people claim Michelle is ugly because she's black and/or they hate obama and they only love michelle because she has a "fat ass"...but I don't know why people find Hilary so repulsive. But who are we to call someone ugly,as if we don't have flaws about us and were not as f***ing ugly ourselves. just saying...

0|0
    0|1
    • Me thinking she is ugly has NOTHING to do with her being black. I don't know why you'd even bring race into this. She is clearly in shape and doesn't have a "fat ass" either.

• Show All
    • I didn't blow up, I just simply made a statement in response to yours

• just like text messages,reading your statement I had my own interpretation of it. So whatever lets squash it...cool then.

• Michelle Obummer & Hillary Clinton

It's unfortunate that Hillary and Bills daughter looks like the mom

0|1
    0|1
    • Agreed. Chelsea is a 12-packer though, so it's ok.

• The only attractive one I've ever seen was Jacqueline Kennedy, and her husband spent more tie with various gun molls than with her.

0|1
    0|0
  • Mrs. Nixon and Mrs. Ford and Mrs Carter should all be on that list too. No danger of any nude photos of THEm getting published!

0|0
    0|0
  • 4, 1, 5, 3, 2 ugliest to prettiest, in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think Michelle Obama is pretty. She has a cute senese of style, is in shape, and looks great for her age I think.

As far as the rest of them, it's kind of different in the US because of the age requirement to get to be president in the first place. You have to be at least 35 to become president. So assuming the president marries someone sort of close to his age, it's not an even playing field, because you can have much younger couples as royalty in other countries.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your mom. She's so ugly the ugly seeps into the white house.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have no valid comeback to that because it was THAT retarded of a joke.

• That's what she said when you were born!

• Don't quit your day job pal!

• You forgot about Barbara Bush.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd do some dirty stuff to Michelle Obama.

0|0
    0|1
  • Troooll! There's a trollll in the dungeon!

1|2
    2|1
    • I was looking for some beat material so I googled "hot royals" so I wanted to see who was hot for US wives? How does that make me a troll? Get off my question.

• Show All
    • No. I'm not that shallow.

• Grow up.

Recommended myTakes