Why are girls with scumbag guys?

i don't get this I always see these girls that are gorgeous with guys that are either scumbags are guys that treat them like sh*t. Why?

why is everyone thinking this is me complaining about me not getting a hot girl that's no it at all. damn I'm just wondering why these hot girls are with these douchebag boyfriends that treat them like sh*t

1826

Most Helpful Guy

• Another "nice guys finish last" complaining session? T_T

How can you call another guy a scumbag without knowing him, unless you saw him doing something like beating his girlfriend, which I highly doubt?

If you're so disturbed by the fact that "gorgeous girls are with scumbags", why don't you get up and be the one guy who's not a scumbag who goes out with a gorgeous girl? (See, it's funny cause there are actually loads of decent guys who go out with gorgeous girls, but you'd probably call them scumbags too just because they're with a girl you find hot.)

As for the few girls who do go out with legit scumbags (yes, "few" - most relationships aren't abusive or unhealthy...), well, they got unlucky and went out with them thinking they were decent guys. If they stayed with the guys anyway after they showed their true scumbag sides, it's because they got stuck in there and told themselves the guys were still nice.

I can't believe how many guys here are actually agreeing with you, and being praised for calling women stupid... f***ing ridiculous... if you're putting all women down like that, YOU'RE the scumbag. (Well, not really. That was for emphasis. You're probably a decent guy. Most guys are decent if you get to know them. But this is a scumbag side of you.)

• * rolls eyes * Another belly-rubber post.

• @Update: Well, you clearly don't get hot girls. If you did, you'd be calling yourself a scumbag too. If you did, you wouldn't care about whether or not hot girls are with scumbags, because you'd just be happy with what you had. That's why it's obvious you're upset (i.e. complaining) by your supposed observation that gorgeous girls just get with scumbags.

And no, I'm not someone who gets hot girls. I just don't give a sh*t and don't criticize others just because I'm jealous of them.

• Agree 100% with this answer.