How To Put Your Girl In Her Place...Respect Yourself First

**Putting Your Girl In Her Place**

How To Put Your Girl In Her Place...

Catchy title, right? Do you have to constantly put your girl in her place when she freaks out on you? I've seen this topic discussed on gag a couple times now, and men seem to have this strange misconception that having to constantly "put your girl in her place" makes you Mr. Macho Man. It actually makes you an absolute pansy and I'll explain why.

_____

Do People Respect You In General?

***Srs..respect to this woman below. Needs to be in the NFL protecting Romo in the pocket and become a pro bowler.***

Be honest with yourself here. If your girl is blatantly disrespecting you, the one who should respect you the most out of anyone in your social circle, then people in general probably don't respect you. If you carry yourself in a way that demands respect, then you shouldn't be faced with this issue of people in general randomly spouting off on you.

In the Marine Corps, I was taught to carry myself in a way that projects professionalism and confidence. It's not all about how big you are, how tall you are, or how squared off your jaw line is. When it comes to respect, it has everything to do with how you carry yourself.

Some questions to ask yourself:

>When you talk, do you mumble? ... or do you speak in a bold voice that carries clear intent to communicate what you want?

>Do you dress like a slob or do you have fresh unwrinkled clothing that fits you properly?

>Are you overweight and sloppy? ... or do you have a build that projects athleticism and confidence?

>Do you constantly look like a deer in headlights with your face dug inside your phone walking around? ...or are aware of your surroundings with your head on a swivel?

>Do you ask questions and oppose others only when you feel it's safe? ...or do you ask questions and oppose with only your better judgement in mind?

>Do you constantly use conversation fillers like "ugh" and "like" ... or do you think about what you are going to say before it comes out?

>Are you unkempt and disgusting? Do you have a neck beard? ...or are you hygienic and squared away at all times? **Nothing turns pussies dryer than bad hygiene**

This might sound like common sense, and maybe a bit trivial to most reading it, but trust me when I say that women pick up on these things very well. They might not be out directly analyzing you, but you can bet your ass that they subconsciously notice these things, even if it's to considered minutia to them.

_____

Women Will Test You...

No need to "knock her in line"

When initially dating a guy, women tend to embark on what I like to call 'little shit test'. It's a passive aggressive way for women test your strength as a man. They want to determine if you're a pussy or a man who carries his own. At this stage of dating a girl, I haven't given her much of anything in which she can fault me on, with the intent to get under my skin. I've had girls test me plenty, and it comes off as weak 9/10 times. I'll tell you why it comes off as weak.

The sole intent behind why they are doing this, is to test you. They are fucking with your head. It has almost nothing to do with the topic you are getting heated up on, and everything to do with her gauging your strength as a man. Her intent has ulterior motives subsiding from the heated topic of discussion. For that reason, it is not genuine. Once you can spot this, it becomes almost transparent when a girl attempts to pull this stunt on you.

Now... If she has a stance that genuinely feels strong about, then you respect that and treat that situation accordingly. If you have opposing views, then you should state them without hesitation. If she carries any genuine solidity within her stance, then she will be able to articulate her viewpoints without disrespecting you. No one on this planet is going to have the same views on literally everything as you do, and this is a given, but often forgotten in the heat of the moment. Women understand this.

When this situation arises of her having a strong stance on something, this is your time to test her. You don't play the emotional game, remember? You play the logic game. She has a strong stance? Break it down while maintaining composure and see how strong she really is. It's always been a huge turn off when women automatically pull the "You're probably right" I can intimidate most people just by my appearance and how I carry myself. If a girl gives into that, then I'll mark her off the list of a potential girlfriend. She goes on my mental hook-up only list.

How To Spot the Difference?

Learning how to decipher genuine intent versus ulterior motives will put you in a great spot. It's fairly simple. When she has genuine intent behind her opposition, then she will have some solidity with what she is saying. If she is a rational strong-willed woman, then she should be able to confidently articulate her thoughts without raising hysteria.

Often in the heat of a debate, the losing opponent will resort to emotional manipulation with intent to gain upper ground. It sounds extremely narcissistic and anti-social, but for the most part, it's naturally done subconsciously. There isn't malicious intent behind why people do this, as it's a habitual defense mechanism. While you might not be having a debate with your girl, the same concept is applicable to pertaining situation.

You absolutely have the upper hand when women test you! Women are emotional beings no matter how hard third-wave feminism tries to tell you otherwise. When women have ulterior motives, their immediate default is to jump on the emotional bandwagon, because this is where most women have the upper hand in comparison to men. She might say something to possibly trigger you, or rile you up. She might even think you won't get riled up, rather become passive towards her aggression. Either way, she wants to find out, and she is going to.

_____

How I Personally React To These Tests

When I get these 'shit test' in real life from women, I'll proceed with two reactions.

NUMBER 1... I give her a condescending smile just to let her realize I know exactly what she is doing, which pisses her off. Bahaha, it can be fun when you're two steps ahead boyos. The shit is chess, not checkers.

NUMBER 2... I'll put aside emotion, and logically respond to everything she throws at me without putting down my original stance. I'm unapologetic in who I am for better words. Do not give into emotional game, SHE WILL WIN. Women are damn ninjas when it comes to this stuff. She has her dealt hand, and you have your dealt hand. Don't throw away your card in the heat of the moment. You do this by maintaining your composure and act calm and chill the whole time. If she is making you want to yell at her, put on your best poker face boyo. Oppose her with raw logic and stand your damn ground. The key is to not let her emotions interfere with your judgement. Wherever your views stood at the time that you met this girl, you maintain this with consistency, even in the heat of everything. Don't MOLD to her aggressiveness. That is passive and a huge turn off.

_____

Sa'll Goodman!

***Incoming Breaking Bad reference***

Just be cool man, that's seriously all it takes. When I used to work as a bouncer, I've learned how to completley diffuse situations with aggressive women by just acting cool. If you lose your composure when a girl starts throwing bombs at you, then you lose. You're weak if you lose your composure like that, plain and simple. How the hell is this girl going to trust you to take care of her, and protect her, if you get all emotional and anxiety driven with her in high intensity situations. If you can't handle her coming at you like that, someone who is attracted to you, then you could never handle a real situation coming at you full blast. The alpha male would make you his bitch if shit every went down.

You have to be able to cut through the 'Shit' part of the 'Shit Test' by playing your card. I keep saying this a lot but it is all about maintaining your composure like a man. All within rational moderation though, if this girl is going batshit crazy on you all the time. Drop her ass. Not by screaming and yelling like a little boy who didn't get his way, but rather telling her exactly why and moving on.

SIDENOTE: **Maybe you can make her laugh and pop in a joke in which you can both laugh at while she gets super intense. If a woman is getting heated, and you have the ability to make her laugh while.. her pussy will turn wet. You just told her that you have control over her outburst in a fun way without being a dick. Seriously, you get that one smirk, and you just take over from there. That's when you turn it into crazy angry sex. Baha.. Win/win? Hell yes.**

___

Most women, do not want a "Yes Man". That's weak and passive. As I stated in the begining of this take, they want a man to be able to hold his own. Women are feminine and want to submit to a man who they see fit.

_____

It's A Good Thing She Opposes You Boyo!

If a girl is testing you, then this is a tall tale sign that she is very interested in you. You have the upper hand here if you play your cards right. You have the ability showcase your best traits as man to her when these little shit test start to occur in the beginning stages of dating a girl. She wants to see what you boyos are made out of.

Even when in those genuine disagreements... As I said women a very emotional beings, if you disagree on something, then that's fine and healthy once in a while. If she gets pissed off at you for a couple hours, and you did what I said, she will come around. She might not agree with you on a certain argument, but she WILL respect you for being a man and holding your own. She start to resent you if you do the opposite.

As a man, if you can make a woman feel in any way, good are bad, it equates to attraction towards you. If a girl is not attracted to you, then she will have absolutely no good or bad emotions towards you, for you are irrelevant. Let's say that she doesn't even notice your weak passiveness directly. If you're a yes man, and make her believe she is absolutely right in everything, then she won't have these intense fluctuations in emotion towards you. It's dating suicide to be a yes man. You want the girl to go through these feelings about you! It increases her attraction towards you! Makes her realize that you have the ability to impact her emotions so significantly. This concept sort of goes hand in hand with the pretty girl who says she hates her ex-boyfriend because he dumped her, but still talks about him all the time.

The reason I tell you this is not to take advantage of women's emotions like a dick, but rather emphasis that you can have a disagreement on something without her losing attraction towards you. It's to let you know that if you are genuine while standing your ground, it will actually make her gain attraction towards you. She might cry or get emotional in the heat of everything, but if you do what I say, she will come around if she likes you.

Oh... You Have To Constantly Keep Your Girl In Check?

Mirin... not srs.

I always cringe hard when I see girls mouthing off their boyfriends in public and watching the boyfriend get all loud with her trying to reclaim his false dominance that was never there. I've seen it at bars and clubs as a bouncer A LOT. I always stop and think that the dude is an absolute pansy. I don't think I'd ever be in a position to where the girl I'm dating would blatantly disrespect me in public like that. If she did, then I'd leave her ass in a second.

By "putting your girl in check", you are essentially having to remind her to respect you which is an indication that she didn't really respect you in the first place. If a man can't control his woman's emotions towards him without him having to constantly "put her in her place" than they aren't compatible, or she just simply has the stronger personality. It basically says he isn't mentally capable of emotionally satisfying her. He's really letting her walk all over him which makes him a complete bitch. If it's a compatibility issue, the both of you can't emotionally satisfy each other and should move on.

Just lmao @ thinking you are alpha by saying "you gatta put your girl in her place" That's some inbred low class bullshit. If you start pulling that weak stunt acting like an overly emotional woman, then she will turn cold and do the same. It will end up being a toxic relationship. Your girl is your partner, and you two should be doing everything to make each other feel great about yourselves. Don't have emotional diarrhea because you are constantly overwhelmed with the fact that you can't satisfy your girl.

Concluding with a K.O.

Seriously... just act like a mensch. It's really not that hard. Act like a man, put all the bullshit aside, stand your ground while acting within the best interest of the two of you. Do this and your girl will never disrespect in the way I described. You need to be the leader. What kind of leader lets trivial emotion get in the way of his better judgment?

"Putting you girl in her place" That's all false dominance boyos, the girl needs to actually trust you to submit to you. If she is truly submissive towards you, then she will trust and respect you and your judgement. That doesn't come instantly, but rather through time.

Remember it's a good thing that she challenges you, because it shows interest, and it shows that she wants to submit to you. At the same time, you get to see how thick her skin is. If she doesn't challenge you during that period, and automatically submits to you, then she will submit to anyone. That makes her a weak person. Who wants to date a doormat who submits to everything and everyone in life? I'm telling you boyos... Nothing beats having a girl completely submit to you. All of this translates into the bedroom as well. Fuuuack... But srs.. gender roles are amazing, don't let feminism ruin this shit for you.

Here is a gif that describes modern day feminism in a better way that I ever could.

Fin...

19
30

Have An Opinion?

Most Helpful Girl

• Freeeckles

Fucking slow clap for this guy. Not all men get it. They fall prey to the "woman always feel the need to be right". No we don't, little girls do. Just like men don't need to either, little boys do.
    I'm testing you to see how you handle having an argument. Do you escalate it? Do you shut down? Do you become passive agressive or bring up other stuff?
    The beginning of this happening means I'm serious about this/you and I'm going to start poking and prodding to see how you actually handle confrontation. I don't always want to win. I want a man who can tell me NO and visa versa. I also want a man that tries to de-escalate the issue without giving in because he thinks that's what I want. We should both be respectful of eachothers argument.

When I hear couples "oh we never fight" I'm always wondering which of them is person that gives in. People don't break up because of confrontation; People break up because they either have none (one person becomes resentful) or one/both of them isn't/aren't communicating themselves properly.

Is this still revelant?
    • rufurrealz

i really liked your response.

• Freeeckles

@rufurrealz Thank you, my dad's a marriage counselor. I have secret intel ;)

• rufurrealz

lol. im not hitting on you, but i wish i could meet someone like you. someone is to the point.

Most Helpful Guy

• IsraelJordan

Great MyTake. I did some of this stuff without noticing it, and learned some new things to look out for. Great. Just great. https://i.imgur.com/JSBTl.gif

Is this still revelant?

1829
  • Luci92

Holy shit this is accurate. Listen to him dudes!
    I can't believe this isn't a troll post... or a bullshit take.
    Still in shock lmao

• Chico_brah

I imagined you saying this in your aussie accent lmao.

• Luci92

lmao of course you did

• redeyemindtricks
    • @chico_brah by the way that one-handed chair catch... srsly... I already have mah #wcw for next week, too. (remember today's #wcw is slaps girl)

• Chico_brah

Lmao. She needs to be protecting Romo man.

• SovereignessofVamps

I think it's amazing some guys can think this way. I only skimmed but did not like this post. I don't think some guys get it; things like this are not sexy. I don't need to have all of these ideals or rules to be tough enough to get a boyfriend. All of this makes guys come off like the opposite of what they say they are. Like real confidence doesn't need ideals.

I don't think you're srs though. Like you might want to be this way, but IRL I don't think you would easily reject women or say things like that, it just sounds like a fantasy mostly. This just reminds me of those bragging/macho guys.

• Like I don't need a gender role or to act in a certain way to get guys... and I'm a girl. I don't like saying people are weak because of whatever. I want a guy who acts like me, and I think he'd be really sexy.

• Chico_brah

You're entitled to that. Just know most of the stuff I say on here is a joke, so don't let that get in way of your judgement on this take. Rejecting crazy women or women who don't respect you is not a fantasy. Guys reject women as well. When ever you discuss dating in a strategic approach it gets knocked as playing games or being manipulative. If what you what you are saying carries consistency, then people would write a dissertation on their good/bad traits as dating partners followed up with a persuasive essay. Dating is much more complex than that, for the sole fact that dating is solely dependent on emotion. Emotion is not black and white. That's not insecurity, that's just being human. In my experience almost all women do this intentionally in the initial stages of dating. Nothing is absolute, but I feel it's a safe assumption to say that this applies to most women.

• Chico_brah

My take was interpreted for the man to seek past the mental gymnastics by just being genuine to himself and holding his ground.

• kellyg83

you know this isn't entirely accurate right? there are some women in this world who think a lot more like men do.

• Chico_brah

I don't know what that really means. Sounds really open ended tbh. You're more than welcome to elaborate.

• kellyg83

what i mean is that there are some girls in this world who are more rational. they have firm beliefs and don't need to beat around the bush, just like guys do. they don't believe in playing mind games, and i have never actually heard of these "sh*t tests" until i got on this website. i personally feel that if a girl has to do this, then she really has no ground to stand on. being manipulative usually means you are insecure.

• Chico_brah

Well manipulative is a word often used when describing dating in a strategic approach. The thing is that is has no malicious intent behind it's reasoning. I'd say that women sort of do these things subconsciously if not intentionally. If what you what you are saying carries consistency, then people would write a dissertation on their good/bad traits as dating partners followed up with a persuasive essay. Dating is much more complex than that, for the sole fact that dating is solely dependent on emotion. Emotion is not black and white. That's not insecurity, that's just being human. In my experience almost all women do this intentionally in the initial stages of dating. Nothing is absolute, but I feel it's a safe assumption to say that this applies to most women.

• juststrollin

I think you're right, in fact it was too... manly? or man ish? for me too keep reading or something. Like I got upset, its sort of true... Guy did this to me, being cool and logical when i was like emotional and I respected him more. I think the whole summary is not to yell at woman and get as loud if she does... but tbh i kind of feel defeated and upset when the guy doesn't for some reason.

Ma

• LoloWaye

This was definitely an eye opener for me, I learned something. I'm not a very confrontational person, but I have noticed with guys I've liked that if they let me walk all over them I become less attracted to them. And I know when I'm being irrational or I'm saying some off the wall stuff, but I want to see what happens. If he can't handle that how will I know he can handle a rel argument later?

• Elarra

The accuracy of it all.. it's just... oh my god... this is sooooooooooo awesome lol.

This was hilarious to read, by the way. Nice Take.

• castratedwhiteguy

If you're getting "the shit test" then you're starting a relationship that's doomed from the start. Eventually her emotions will break you down because her digs will never stop. You should be walking away with your dignity and not even trying to deal with these head games.

• AwsomeAmy

I really don't understand why guys consider this attractive, everything you just described is exactly what my father did to my mother, maybe a little more intense, and it emotionally broke her. Plus acting like a tough, condescending man comes across as arrogant and believe me, it's a huge turn off, which is why we reply to this in our own smug way. What the hell ever happened to being normal and seeing how things work out?
    In the end, this is the quickest way to lose your girl

• Chico_brah

I emphasized to stand your own ground while being genuine to yourself and beliefs. There is no facade here.

• AwsomeAmy

What if being a "leader" is not in the man's nature?
      Why should the male be the "leader" in the relationship?
      Why should there be a "leader" at all?
      I swear, these modern day theories and rules about relationships is what kills them.

• Chico_brah

Gender roles are completely natural. Only recently has it become normal for women to act like men and men to act like women. Nothing is absolute for you have women who have domineering personality traits and men who have feminine personality traits. Let's look at the majority of men and women from an outside perspective for a minute. Let's also look at why gender roles are present, and always have been through the history our existence with raw logic. There is not one superior gender, and women are not lesser, but to suggest that we are exactly the same is not only ignorant, but completely irrational.

We have a different hormonal structure. We have different neurological layouts. We are built differently. As I'll state again, this is not to say women are lesser, but rather to recognize that there is a difference between us. Social norms were binded on that foundation basis alone. They are in place not by social constructs, but by the outcome of basic biological science.

• PT1911

Pretty much me whenever i talk to women about controversial topics

https://i.imgur.com/gQJvBtz.jpg?fb

*Disclaimer, slight shitpost*

But yeah, good read. Wish i wouldn't known this before when i tried dating someone two years ago. Of course she's also a pathological liar, so maybe it was for the better

• Touchmehxx

Wait why are we 'putting people in their place' anyway

• Chico_brah

If you don't assert yourself in the right direction, then people will step on you.

• Touchmehxx

But women don't need to be put in their place

• Who's gonna make my sandwiches then? Me?

• HookedOnSalt

10/10
    I've been tested like that and wondered why she was randomly being a bitch, by the time I realized my ships had sailed.

• Chico_brah

Lol yep, wish I would of known this in high school.

• I wouldn't bet the girl was interested though. Those planned insult like things when they wait for a response... some are bitches and just get high off it lol.

• LittleSally

People should just respect each other and have the common decency to know how to behave in public...

Animals are meant to be with animals, humans with humans. Some people might look like humans... but they're actually animals...

I can't say I've read the entire take, so I can't say I agree with all of it, but I got the gist of it and I agree. Testing a potential boyfriend is important - for obvious reasons + some strong women do look for weak guys to control, because they're bad people and that's something that's easy and fun for them.
    That's why guys should also test their potential girlfriends before doing anything serious there... just to make sure.

Take a note from a woman's playbook! xD

• Gonetowardthewind

So what I got out of this take is for men to stand strong and de-escalate while a woman should also stay strong and not back down the moment she's challenged?

• Xonen

I'm sorry I didn't read the take, but I just wanted to say that I've been searching for the table-throwing gif for years! HOW did you find that crap.

• YourFutureEx

Sooo lengthy but worth reading. Start making YT videos.

• anonman32

Cool mytake, i enjoyed reading it. It was very interesting.

• FemaleAssassin

Meh women r just stupid (me and the women in my family excluded ofcourse :P)

I sometimes seriously wonder how men can out up with us :P

• UnknownXYZ

www.court-records.net/.../bratworth-crossed(c).gif

Yep, it's true. For those who are asking about a guy "never" giving in to his emotions, a best quality man have a good balance of both.

"Live within your own means" is what OP is trying to define what "masculinity" means. Do not give a fuck and do not let anything fuck with you is the message. Somehow, standing up for yourself got lost to mean being rude or abusive when really it is just not putting up with shit.

Well written take.

• AssJacket

A woman's place is right in front of me, as a human shield in an active shooter scenario. I don't really have to respect myself for that.

• Mrwoo99

So in other words 'How to put up with a women's childish bad behavior' this mytake should of been called.

• Chico_brah

There are biological differences between men and women. Women look at everything from a difference perspective than we do when it comes to dating. If you want to nudge it off as all of being childish games then are you aren't going to much success with women in general.

• Mrwoo99

I can handle women's childish games and bad behaviour don't you worry... but doesn't mean I want to put up with it.

All women are over grown children anyway. I'd rather go MGTOW, pick up bar sluts and pay for high end whores than put up with a woman's bitchy bad behaviour and drama.

• Chico_brah

You're too young to go MGTOW. That's mostly for men that are clinically depressed after a divorce. To each their own.

• Prof_Don

Ah fuck it, i'm just me! She can take me or leave me. Plenty of lady-fish in the sea. ;-)

• John_Doesnt

If we could combine the kitchen and laundry room, women would only need to stay in one place.

• Toriiiii

From the way you talk it sounds like you only date 4 year olds. Are you a pedo?

• Chico_brah

2 or GTFO.

• Toriiiii

So You only date 2 year olds?

• Chico_brah

Fuck that shit. I only date fetuses

• Kylesar

Great shit

Been a good while since I read a good take

• CisScum

Good take fearless! All you really need is love.

#spreadthelove

• nymous12345

Lol this is long so i didn't read allll of it just some to most of it. But ummm... not all women want to submit and not all men want a woman to do that either. Men and women are equals, however i acknowledge men like to lead or assert dominance in some things, but that doesn't mean a woman needs to completely submit. To allow a man to lead u need to be able to trust him this is true and to know u can trust him u dont have to test him to see his strength certain interactions and experiences will show this. I dont believe in truly submitting to a man cause i think there are moments where a woman will be better at leading and i think a really strong man can allow a woman to lead. Personally i like a man who handles himself a certain way in certain situations and who i know will be able to hold his own but i dont want that he doesn't know when to apologize to me.

• i think no one should be put in their place but both men and women should stand up for themselves and not give anyone the impression they are a doormat. Everyone is different though, some women like to constantly be led and some men do not necessarily always want to be dominant. I think the role of leader and follower is interchangeable among sexes. Lol but thats just my view on what i generally think u are talking about here. People do test each other though unconsciously men do that to women as well

• MisterMisoGynist

if a woman s--t tests a man, next the b---h. Games are for little children and thus proving many women indeed are petulant little children that try to get their way and act like little spoiled children if they dont. Subsequently they have the maturity of said children despite consternations to the contrary and clearly will and can never be man's equal.. A man doesn't have to prove nothing to these arse clowns that act in such a idiotic manner. The retardation that this kind of behavior is acceptable is on par with the fact of the consensus group think that women engage in to actually believe said action (s) are legit. A woman's love is equal to/less than a cracker jackbox ring... which is to say just bout worthless and considering the divorce rate and that women initiate divorces 75-80% of the time just PROVES that women's word is worthless without considering all the attendant risks that engaging in such utter stupidity as marriage and all its downfalls entails.

• Zombie_Killer_Redux

I get the sneaking suspicion this is some self-serving propaganda lol

• Chico_brah

Because I'm confident? Lol. I'm not going to drink some humble soup to the point where it contradicts my message. You obviously know my old account. If you bothered to pay attention to my takes, or what I have to say on them, then you'd know that I actually enjoy talking about various different subjects, most of which being political. You learn a lot when debating. The opposed tend to challenge the way you think and it can actually give you an enlightening perspective on things that you might of saw differently before.

This is a dating advice site and dating is interesting. This is my perspective on things. If you want to dismiss it as some self serving propaganda, then you are more than welcome to. If you would like to add something constructive that carries any relevance to what I've written, then I'd be glad to hear it.

• raspberry0416

Psycho alert

• mits777

Everything is point on, 1000% true bravo.

• Bluemax

When we're you in the Corps? What was your MOS?

• Chico_brah

I enlisted out of high school in 2011. Originally 2nd LAR 0313 then moved airwing. Wbu?

• Bluemax

Oh I was never in any service. I have had a number of friends and family in the Corps though.

We're you an LAV-25 crewman?

And thanks for your service.

• Chico_brah

Thank you.

• Cosytoasty

You write some good shizzle when you try 👍👍👍

• SketchForger

Is this satire?

• Adigelunar

nice*

• Amanda2

Haha.. Very funny

• 10/10 would read again

• Anonymous

Just stop. There's no "upper hand" in a relationship, let alone is it the that has it. A relationship is about mutual respect. If that's too hard for you to understand, then you might be better off single.

• Anonymous

Just grab her and give her a good *WHAP*

• Anonymous

I love you Chico I would cross the earth for you

• Chico_brah

@rgb008 lmaoo

• rgb008

damnnnn well now you know your fan girl is from Europe or something hahah

• Anonymous

Marry me Chico? I have an okay rack and I can cook.

• Anonymous

A relationship with women is constant shit test over and over for her to reaffirm why she is with you and if you are alpha. You fail any of these test, and lose frame and her love for you is good as gone. The frame cannot be brought back, she will leave you and rationalize that it was for some other reason other than she is not confident that you can make her feel safe.

Thus, she leaves you and your back to square one. Seems like a lot of work if you ask me that you constantly have to go through these mid term exams over and over with women for them to want to be with you.

• Anonymous

I didn't read all of that, but I caught the part about making women feel emotion (whether good or bad) and I've been saying that for so long. I totally agree.

• Anonymous

Good take. See I'm respectful and I don't get why girls I already know are being really crazy.

Can u help me out on this? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2142494-why-do-sweet-women-play-mind-games-on-whatsapp-even-to-guys-they-know

This girl I know seems so keen when she replies, and normally she replies instantly, certainly as soon as she reads it. Lately she's been doing the whole bluetick thing and suddenly the waiting a day or so?

• Anonymous

How specifically are they going to test you at the beginning? Can you give examples?

• Anonymous

i test women, i dont let women test me. i'll never be a part of their games. i'm the true alpha. even if i end up just loving mu hand... .

• Chico_brah

That's delusion unless you are a dating women who has a double digit IQ. No strong woman would ever submit to you without her know how strong you are, just as no strong man would submit to a woman without know how strong she was. If you are just claiming alpha and dominating weak women then you aren't alpha at all. It conveys that you can only dominant the weak.

• Anonymous

i dominate noone. but i'm dominated by noone as well. not many men can do that. even alpha wannabes like you that bark lot and loud, are just pussyslave boys in the end... .

• Chico_brah

That doesn't even mean anything. That's just open-ended fallacy that you are spewing out at me. You're actually intimidated by me, and the logic behind why I say that is because you are replicating of what I precisely described when I mentioned.

"Often in the heat of a debate, the losing opponent will resort to emotional manipulation with intent to gain upper ground. It sounds extremely narcissistic and anti-social, but for the most part, it's naturally done subconsciously. There isn't malicious intent behind why people do this, as it's a habitual defense mechanism. "

__

If you have something constructive to say that carries relevance to what I've written here, then by all mean I'd love to hear it. If you want to throw non-nonsensical jabs at me then I'll move on.

• Anonymous

I'm not afraid to vocalize my opinion with a date but what about other tests like testing to see how clingy/needy or interested you are?

• Anonymous

What if you're already in a relationship but you gave into the tests early on and now she's constantly disrespecting you? Is there a way to turn it around, or would it be too late?

• Chico_brah

Realistically the chances of her respecting you again are low if she blatantly disrespects you. You need to put your foot down today and tel her you don't fee you're being respected by her. Avoid the emotional shit and stay on point. The best negotiating stance in a relationship is the ability to walk away and mean it. If you don't like what she is saying then leave her ass. Come on strong and let her know you aren't settling for anything less than what you want anymore.

• You've already been castrated. Get out ASAP!

• Anonymous

So what I'm getting from this is that real dominance has to come from an early start and is earned over time. You can't just reverse a pussy first impression. You I have that right?