My type of traits that make me be in a relationship to begin with a guy

Hi, it Candace here today i am talking about what type of men that make me dediced to be in a relatioship with them . Start off with

1; always should know what they want in relationship and doesn't care about how many time we have hard times . it doesn't matter what is . they will get it one way or another .

2: i am more attraction with guys with autism. find more intelligence then other learning learning disabilities. one not all autistic guys not always the same . i have experience lot diffenent type guys that did has autism, some guys that I did have a relationship in college wasn't good match since he was that did cheat .

4: loyal and trustworthy I find more secure in a relationship with a loyal and trustworthy . they has the same value of my own . they know that cheating is wrong they shouldn't do to person they love the most .

5: Sense of humour . is so much better to have a guy that make me laugh and doesn't take life serious and always had fun no matter .

6 :Common interest: It better to have some thing in common when it comes to thing what they like and what you like same thing .

7 mature: age hasn't do any with mature . it about knowing what is wrong and right . knowing thing that trigger that anxiety in some guys . knowing that ego are not important in a relationship and apology .

8 can talk about adult things and doeskin get repeated . talking about Sexual heath and Mental heath . it doesn't has been mental heath .

9 doesn't care about world outside . they doesn't care about other people , they prefer to focused on their life instead of their friends life . only true friends will understand it .

that will be all for now , will be coming soon . thanks you

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Interesting thoughts on what you need from a relationship. The only thing i'm not sure about is the Autism. and why you stress such importance on it.

• It just because I can only have a relationship with a learning disabilities

Most Helpful Girl

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 5

• That is all understandable. I really like the part where you mentioned maturity has nothing to do with age. That's perfect.

• Ours did NOT go through 'Hell'.
    We started dating 49 years ago.

• That sounds nice and understandable. I have all of those just wish people here liked them all.

• Thank you for sharing your MyTake with us , it was well written:) Many Blessings!!!

• Its good to know what you want

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!