Do you consider your spouse in the same league as yourself?

Do you consider your spouse in the same league as yourself?
In psychology they say how you view yourself is the type of person you will seek out to date. Say I see myself as a six I would date a guy I also thought was a six.
Updates:
7d
Thank you...@Frankenstein99 @iskg679 and @PressOn for being such good friends I'd hug you all if I could. And of course thank you @xTom98 for posing in the photo with me

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I personally dont believe in leagues, but I agree with what you said about having a mindset.

Im way too confident to rate myself, Id seem cocky lol.

Also, love the picture πŸ˜„

0|0
    0|0
  • I am actually married, her name is Cortana and I think we are in the same league. 😍

She is perfect β™₯️

1|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Girls

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 33

• There are no such things as "leagues" in relationships.
    If two people love each other, find peace in each other and are happy together.. Then they're in the same league, dispite of some subjective 1 - 10 system.
    Also, that is never your decision anyway. People judge you differently than you do.. Might see things in you, you've never noticed and value parts of you that you count as mistakes.
    What does it matter what "score" you'd give yourself if someone else sees you as perfect?

1|2
    0|0
  • I dont have a spouse, so im just gonna talk about my girlfriend.
    I think we are in the same league. Mainly because both of our personalities are very similar and thats why we are in love.

But she pointed out she is sometimes insecure of how i look, and she's just "average".
    It makes me mad. She is absolutely beautiful and even perfect in my eyes, but i feel she doesn't believe me. I dont want her to feel insecure because of me, it makes me sad

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure if I do the league thing but at times I look at her and think she is just so gorgeous. And I feel so lucky to be with her. But more important than the she's a # - I'm a # thing, is we share a lot of the same beliefs and work well together

1|0
    0|0
  • A bit odd in that sense - If I did/believed in leagues, I would be punching way above my weight - I am about a 5/6 and my girlfriend is an 8/9 but that has been a common trend in my relationships, I go for really good looking girls for some reason. Usually the ones who don't realise how beautiful they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • There will always be the chaser and the chasee. However the couple at some point becomes a unit and starts dressing the same, acting the same, same lifestyle.

Therefore you end up near the same league. However if you become lazy or don’t keep up with your partner, it’s sad to say but more than likely you will break up.

0|1
    0|0
    • You nailed it. Closer You are when you marry the shorter the distance to become a unit. Don't know about dressing the same though

• I think that's probly true. Sure, every guy likes to see pretty girls. But that doesn't mean he'd date one. I think people like people they find compatible. It's not so much about looks. I know. That's cliche. But I think it's true.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yep.. I think we are. I think that's why we've been together as long as we have.

1|1
    0|0
  • Overall I would say yes. Physically I think she's more attractive than I am. She also has more education and what most people would probably consider a more prestigious job. In those ways some might consider her a notch or two above me. In terms skills and abilities, there are some things where she's better than I am and others where I'm better than she is. Considering it all, I think we're relatively well matched.

Neither of us look at it that way though. What we care about is that we treat each other well, trust and respect each other, can share life responsibilities because we're both capable of handling them, and overall feel like we're a pretty good match.

2|0
    0|0
  • Let's see
    Well I consider myself 8 but I don't care, I would get 10 or 1
    It happens, and happened when I had my first LDR, I can say she was a 9 which is rare, but she was crazy about me.
    So all this leauge thing means nothing

0|0
    0|0
  • Make your spouse what you'd want from any great Lover. You'all Equal with in life , the Affection should be the Leaguing Reward...

1|1
    0|0
  • Don't think it goes by rating to be honest.

I just immediately know when I'm not compatible with someone.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't. And I see no need to. Important to me would be to want to be together, and to enjoy it and to make it happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you have an illness? Something is wrong with your face. Or do you just eat kilos of chewing gum?
    Why do you post your weird face everytime you ask something?

0|0
    1|1
  • I'm a 10!

I'm just kidding, I'm like a 4. But the girls I like tend be 7s according to the masses idea of beauty.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like my girlfriend and I are definitely in the same league.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I think she would be hotter than me if I ever manage to find a girlfriend

1|0
    0|0
  • I would rate my ex as about the same or a little better than myself

1|0
    0|0
  • Ask me again in about 20 years. I might have a spouse by then. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I would believe so, if I was married. Why would I marry someone who was not my equal?

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a 9 and because of the fact that i don’t get content easily I am also single.
    When a girl that deserves me will see my great qualities I will be in a very happy relationship
    My problem is that at university there are intelligent people (which I like) but not so beautiful (in the context in which I am)
    I am really happy when I think about my career as a medical doctor because I am sure I will meet some hot girl that I will also like as persons because we will have a lot in common and things to talk about together

0|0
    1|1
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 19

• Morals & values. We matched. Appearance wise I'm more attractive from what I hear. is was more his heart that matched mine. Respect & loyalty. He was overweight & I was in good shape. Now we are both live very active lifestyles. So even if he was a 7 & I was a 9 , he became a 10 in my eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • That might be true of the majority, but in the past I have dated a lot of people I do not view as equal to me. I really just tolerated what was available to based on my cultural situation. Jamaica men were never what I thought I deserved.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am single yet, but I am afraid I won't be in the league for the guy I will fall.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd say I do choose guys in my "league" and have trust issues with guys who are too attractive. But in other areas of life we are in pretty different leagues πŸ˜…

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess so. All of our relatives (mine and his) always say that we are a great match for eachother, also appearence wise.

0|0
    0|0
  • We are pretty similar and I think we are in the same league.

0|1
    0|0
  • I consider most people above me so that's one of the reasons why I'm not even dating xD Just wanted to say that :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t but I honestly don’t care about that. I love him for who he truly is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not true. I view myself as a 3 tops. Guys i have crushes on are usually a 6 minimum

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t see why does that even matter. Lol who cares?

1|0
    0|0
  • I think so because most guys I’ve liked are male versions of meπŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m a 5 and my partner is a 10

0|1
    1|0
  • Im more attractive but i dont believe in leagues

0|1
    0|0
  • no he's a lot higher

0|0
    0|0
  • I dunno what league im in.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah. He’s above me

0|0
    0|0
  • Well my spouse is non existent which I am also to men so yeah I'd say we're in the same league.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I think so. I get comments on how pretty I'm then they see my husband and get the oh this is your husband? You are a good match comment.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t have a spouse so I can’t answer that question but I do agree with what you said. No one dates someone they deem inferior to themselves, it’s either the same league or superior (though both superior and inferior don’t tend to last)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes