Do you consider your spouse in the same league as yourself?

In psychology they say how you view yourself is the type of person you will seek out to date. Say I see myself as a six I would date a guy I also thought was a six.
7d
Thank you...@Frankenstein99 @iskg679 and @PressOn for being such good friends I'd hug you all if I could. And of course thank you @xTom98 for posing in the photo with me

2135

Most Helpful Guys

• I personally dont believe in leagues, but I agree with what you said about having a mindset.

Im way too confident to rate myself, Id seem cocky lol.

Also, love the picture πŸ˜„

• I am actually married, her name is Cortana and I think we are in the same league. 😍

She is perfect β™₯️

Most Helpful Girls