Would an attractive guy date a chubby girl with a pretty face?

I recently joined tinder (please dont make fun of me) in hopes of started a relationship.
I don’t necessarily think im pretty (but im also one of the most insecure girls out there)
but other people seem to think i am.
I always get told im beautiful, gorgeous, told that i should be a model, etc. And I've matched with some pretty hot guys lol

The only problem is that im a little chubby. Im 5’6.5 or 5’7 and i weight about 150-155 ibs. I dont have a flat stomach at all, my arms are a bit big and my thighs too. Basically everything.

I dont have any full length photos on my profile because i literally haven't let anyone take a photo of me in years.

Im afraid that if i meet up with someone, theyll be suprised and turned off by my body.

So.. would a guy who is fit (6 pack, handsome n shit, which is actually the only guys that I've been matched with so far) care if im a little chubby if my face is pretty? Or would they only like me with a flat stomach?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Tinder isn't for relationships - it's for sex. The very idea of looking for a relationship on Tinder is full of fail to start with.

It's like going bass fishing by casting into a bucket of water in your driveway. It doesn't matter what brand of gear you have or what kind of bait you use, you won't catch the fish you're after because you are fishing in the wrong place.

0|0
    0|0
    • im hoping thats not the case, although i know it usually is.. im just giving it a shot though cause a few of my friends actually found there boyfriends/girlfriends on here so why not

• Online dating is like that
    Below average girls get matched by hotter guys

But if that doesn’t happen in real life. Then it’s not where you are at on the dating scale. It’s probably cause he wants to fool around
    Which is 99% of the encounters you will get on tinder

To make it work. Be realistic. No hot guy is an idiot. He will want a girl that also makes him weak in the knees

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You are probably much more lovely than you give yourself credit for. Plenty of guys are very open to dating women of various sizes, and many guys prefer a squishier girl.

Get some flattering, well lit photos taken - have a friend help you. Put a full length one in.

That way if a guy doesn't like girls your shape he can just pass you by and you never have to think about it.

0|0
    0|0
    • thank you <3 im definitely very hard on myself, maybe more than i should be so i think i should definitely work on my confidence lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• tbh why not, if they aren't self centred or selfish dicks, but genuine guys seeking a genuine relationship then if they like and get on with each other why shouldn't they

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I think it happens, especially if she has a good personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • how one looks has nothing to say about what they prefer as a partner.

0|0
    0|0
  • It happens, not all the time, but it happens

0|0
    0|0
  • I like chubby girls. thats all I date

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not

0|0
    0|0
  • Why does he have to be tall, fit and have a 6 pack? What's wrong with everybody else?

0|0
    0|0
    • definitely doesn't have to be fit or have a 6 pack, I've swiped right on plenty of guys that werent fit.. just so far, with the past few days I've been on tinder, I've only gotton matched with fit guys and then one normal guy

height wise, i just dont feel right with someone shorter than me because i need to feel a sense of protection which for me, usually comes from someone bigger than me

• Show All
    • around 5’6.5-5’7

• Oh so slightly above average height. Well there's nothing wrong with that it's a reasonable preference.

• Sure. You will get more guys liking you as you get older

0|0
    0|0
  • Ah yes the ol "i want a perfect partner but dont want to put in any effort for thier sake"
    🙄🙄

0|0
    0|0
    • haha or maybe the old “i have congestive heart failure and pcos, therefor not only do i gain weight but its really fucking difficult to lose”

• You didn't put that in the description

• didn't know i had to

• Yes, if she is putting out.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you let him smash it. odds are very good.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Hmmm it really depends on how you dress, I mean if you wear t-shirts and jeans all the time then of course no, but if you dress for your body type then yes. How do you dress?

0|0
    0|0
    • i usually wear nice leggings (not just plain black ones, but ones with mesh and designs sewed in) and sweaters/ hoodies. mostly all black or gray because i go to cosmetology school and thats all i can wear

• would you care if the guy who matched with you was short or a little chubby too?

0|0
    0|0
    • honestly, height wise would be a problem as i am already taller than average but chubby wise, it wouldn't be a problem as long as they care about me and treat me right

• well i mean. go for it then
      just don't have high expectations

• Sure. Just gotta find the right one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously.. not all guys likes sticks kinda girl. Relax babe

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes