Would an attractive guy date a chubby girl with a pretty face?

I recently joined tinder (please dont make fun of me) in hopes of started a relationship.
I don’t necessarily think im pretty (but im also one of the most insecure girls out there)
but other people seem to think i am.
I always get told im beautiful, gorgeous, told that i should be a model, etc. And I've matched with some pretty hot guys lol

The only problem is that im a little chubby. Im 5’6.5 or 5’7 and i weight about 150-155 ibs. I dont have a flat stomach at all, my arms are a bit big and my thighs too. Basically everything.

I dont have any full length photos on my profile because i literally haven't let anyone take a photo of me in years.

Im afraid that if i meet up with someone, theyll be suprised and turned off by my body.

So.. would a guy who is fit (6 pack, handsome n shit, which is actually the only guys that I've been matched with so far) care if im a little chubby if my face is pretty? Or would they only like me with a flat stomach?

513

Most Helpful Guys

• Tinder isn't for relationships - it's for sex. The very idea of looking for a relationship on Tinder is full of fail to start with.

It's like going bass fishing by casting into a bucket of water in your driveway. It doesn't matter what brand of gear you have or what kind of bait you use, you won't catch the fish you're after because you are fishing in the wrong place.

• im hoping thats not the case, although i know it usually is.. im just giving it a shot though cause a few of my friends actually found there boyfriends/girlfriends on here so why not

• Online dating is like that
    Below average girls get matched by hotter guys

But if that doesn’t happen in real life. Then it’s not where you are at on the dating scale. It’s probably cause he wants to fool around
    Which is 99% of the encounters you will get on tinder

To make it work. Be realistic. No hot guy is an idiot. He will want a girl that also makes him weak in the knees

Most Helpful Girl

• You are probably much more lovely than you give yourself credit for. Plenty of guys are very open to dating women of various sizes, and many guys prefer a squishier girl.

Get some flattering, well lit photos taken - have a friend help you. Put a full length one in.

That way if a guy doesn't like girls your shape he can just pass you by and you never have to think about it.

• thank you <3 im definitely very hard on myself, maybe more than i should be so i think i should definitely work on my confidence lol