Who is happier being single? Men or women?

Who is happier being single? Men or women?Who is happier being single? Men or women?

3269

Most Helpful Girls

• I can’t speak for the rest of the women, but I think women cope easily with the idea of being single, I don’t think women mind unless they are reaching a certain age in which is expected of them to be in a relationship by society or family. Men on the other hand always give me the vibe that they have a hard time coping with being single, some men see it as a form of failure. This may not apply to all men, but the majority I’ve come across have that attitude in common.

• Interesting! Well thank you for the MHO even if it has been “controversial”. 😁

• That was one of the reasons I chose your answer. And you're welcome

• Men. Women need connection more.

• Tbh at some point also men need a woman... they were created to be together...

Once married and if they truly love each other, they prefer to die on being without each other...

• My pleasure!

• @TonyMetal86 Honestly you just lack awareness of what’s going on... that, or you’re just... in denial or some shit like that

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a feeling there is a curve where men will gradually find it easier to be single as their hormones decrease and women will find it gradually harder to be single as their biological clock runs out. So it will likely depend on how old someone is.

In general its really tied to the individual but i do have the impression men have a stronger desire for sex and girls a stronger desire for romance that makes being single a bit easier for men.