Do you prefer a partner who is dominant, submissive, 50/50 or a split relationship (see details)?

RingOfFire
A dominant partner enjoys taking charge, leading the way and setting the agenda.

A submissive partner enjoys following their partners leadership and likes to have them take charge and set the agenda.

A 50/50 relationship is one where your partner shares being dominant and submissive with you in equal turns.

A split relationship is one where your partner shares being dominant and submissive with you but you have a preference for them to be either dominant or submissive most of the time.
I prefer my partner to be dominant (almost always).
I prefer my partner to be submissive (almost always).
I prefer my partner to share being dominant and submissive with me 50/50.
Vote C
I prefer my partner to share being dominant and submissive with me, but I prefer them to be dominant most of the time.
Vote D
I prefer my partner to share being dominant and submissive with me, but I prefer them to be submissive most of the time.
Vote E
GirlGuy
2
0