My boyfriend is obsessed about my past?

Milapants
Let’s call this man Joe. Joe and I started to date when I was 20 and he was 25, we lasted four years but there were many many indescretions on his part. We broke up for a few years and got back together about 2.5 years ago. In the time that we were broken up I had one boyfriend and also one guy who I did have sex with whoever it didn’t work out and we would just hang out. Now since we have been back together he constantly constantly wants to take about my past, he went into my phone and found out my number is 4 men besides him and has made me talk about ex relationships so much more so that I feel like my exes are a part of my life more than he is. I had sex with someone I didn’t love, perhaps I was being used which is what he likes to tell me. I am being called whore, garbage, cunt, slut and trash non stop. He tells me he won’t be seen in public with me and can’t take me serious because of how I’ve shamed my body basically. I have never cheated on this man but I am accused of cheating often. I know that his number of women he’s slept with is around 200 which I think just goes to show that he doesn’t think of women as humans but flesh. Sometimes he will get so angry talking about my past and interrogating me that he will slap me across the face or push me or shake me. I feel like no I’m not the perfect person but I don’t feel like I deserve to be crucified over other relationships or the one fuck friend over and over. I am in no way attracted to anyone but him but he makes me hate myself and he doesn’t even understand the ramifications of being called names everyday. He refuses to touch me in public as like a way of punishing me. Is there a way at all to change his way of thinking and accept the past as I have done for him. I’m beyond frustrated of spending all of my time talking about who I had sex with 5 years ago, where it was, how long did we date, what colour shirt I was wearing, did we exchange money, where did we go on dates like enough.
29 Opinion