Would you let your partner know if you took a pregnancy test if it came back negative or would you keep it to yourself and not freak your partner out?

Anonymous
So i was debating if i end up doing a pregnancy test and it came back negative to tell him or not.. the relationship is new. I dont want to freak him out even before taking the pregnancy test when there's a good chance there's nothing to worry about
I would let them know
I wouldn't let them know so they don't freak out
GirlGuy
6 mo
We have only been together for a few months, we're not trying for a baby at this time but we do want kids one day. We have talked about this situation and we both have come to a mutual decision. I tend to have irregular periods when im off the pill so thats why i went on it and there's still no sign of a period but some symptoms of a period. I have not taken a test just yet since i still have one more pill to go before i finish the pack
24
40