Completely blew up on my boyfriend after everything, thinking of ending the relationship, any advice?

I don’t know where to begin… my boyfriend and i have been together for a year. At first, everything was going great, nothing to doubt about him, and no fights. A couple of months half past when he told me that he would like to see half naked women online, Daniel promised he stopped doing it, due to respecting me and the relationship. It was completely a lie, I noticed he would still watch them and even follows OF girls on instagram. A couple of months past, let’s say 2 months or 3 . I found out he was flirting with other women online, he even denied being in a relationship, literally said he didn’t have no one.
I confronted him about it, he laughed and made a joke about ending it because I ruined everything. I also came to find out as well that Daniel told that specific girl and her friend that he was going to buy them roses, etc. But gr would tell me he didn’t have money , even if expected me to buy him gifts and give him money cause he didn’t have any. However, it also got to a point where he took the girls friend out to eat.
There was a point in the relationship where he started comparing me to other girls from his past, even told me that everything I would say or everything I would bring up to him was false and just me imagining things. Daniel even got to the point to say it was an error telling his friends about me and even loving me.
I told him how I felt yesterday, the only thing he said was I’m always inventing/ imagining things. I got mad and cried and just blew up telling him why my feelings aren’t valid to him.. etc. I’ve been thinking of breaking up, cause I’m tired that everything is my fault…

Post Opinion