What I learned about success as a Christian

jennifer_bloom

They did a survey of people who got accepted into Ivy League schools like Dartmouth or Harvard but chose to go to regular schools instead

Some of these people wanted to live near their home to take care of brothers and sisters or sick parents. Others were in romantic relationships they did not want to give up.

After 20 years the people got into the Ivy League schools but chose not to go made the same amount of money as the people who attended the Ivy League schools and got degrees from them.

What this tells us is that the destiny of greatness and purpose cannot be extinguished by temporary failures in judgment or by poverty or by health problems or by social difficulties and lifestyle adversity.

When God has a destiny for you - nobody can stop you in the long run - they can only slow your progression with temporary obstacles.

And not being highly educated will not block your success - not if your destined for it.

God is the ultimate rudder - your education is only one notch of it.

4
0

Most Helpful Guys

• Jjpayne
    I totally agree, God's destiny for us knows no bounds. If God wants us to do something, it will happen. I've noticed open doors when I was at college, classes I did not think I could get through, God brought me through them. man thinks the impossible, but with God, all things are possible
    Is this still revelant?
    • Jjpayne

Thank you for the mho 😊

• Anonymous
    Nice Mytake 🙂🙂
    Is this still revelant?
    • Anonymous

Thanks for MHO

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

02
  • shreejan
    May be if those people had gone to Ivy League college they could have been more successful. I personally feel God only helps those who help themselves. I am not saying I don't believe in destiny. But you won't reach your destiny just like that. One will have to works towards it, it will hard there will be failure, dissatisfaction, disappointment but one must continue and put the best of his effort and then leave the rest to God. If your work is good you will succeed or else you will learn and it will unlimitedly lead to success.
    I feel one should take any opportunity that comes out way.
  • coolhandroo
    What the hell was the point of that?