How God protects His followers

jennifer_bloom
How God protects His followers

A few years ago, I was in an unhappy relationship. The guy was never abusive or disloyal, but he was insecure, inept at conversation, lacking in confidence, extremely slow at text and messenger conversations, and did not know how to be happy or funny.

Around this time, a guy I was highly attracted to began to show interest in me and he had a car too, which my boyfriend did not. I decided to do the right thing and tell the new guy I could not date him because I had a boyfriend.

I found out later, the guy I rejected had abusive tendencies and was sadistic and treated the girl dated after my rejection, like worthless trash.

My refusal to cheat on a boyfriend I was not happy with, saved me from getting into an abusive relationship with a dangerous and toxic guy.

I also remember when I was waiting for a 2 hour bus ride home and a guy offered me a ride and it was clear to me, he wanted to sleep with me. I said no, since the bible says you should save that for marriage and I found out weeks later, the guy who offered me a ride home had murdered somebody else.

My refusal to sleep with somebody before marriage saved me from being murdered.

My old pastor used to say that God protects those who follow him.

How God protects His followers
3
3
3Girl Opinion
3Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Girls

• whatsupbri
    Wow what a testimony. This is so true. He does protect those that follow him in righteousness.
    Like 2 People
    Is this still revelant?
  • loves2learn
    Intuition is a powerful thing. Always follow your gut. :)
    Like 3 People
    Is this still revelant?
    • AnggieGirl

Our world prohibits us a majority to not act on our instincts. But you definitely have a good sentence!

• Many people report unexplainable feelings of dread moments before something terrible or almost terrible happens. I think sometimes our intuition doesn’t always give us enough time to react.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

13
  • GoodGuyBreakingBad
    See I believe in this, I need to reject my Cousin, She takes illegal drugs and she is evil nothing I can do, I am living in the same Apartment, Please pray that myself gets
    a new step in life my name is Darren and I have been praying.
  • Hulk30
    i think God protects his followers by blessin em in part
    Like 1 Person
  • collie22
    i count on God looking over me
    Like 1 Person
  • WhiteBoyChill
    That’s an incredible story