Do you believe life after death?

I do. Like I'll go to heaven where I belong after I die. What do you think the afterlife would be like if you believe in a heaven, a hell, reincarnation, purgatory, haunting someone, etc ect! I like to read some interesting theories if you guys have any to share!Do you believe life after death?
  • Yes, I believe in an Afterlife
    Vote A
  • No, I don't believe in an Afterlife
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
1 d ago
I really appreciate everyone taking their time in responding. I really enjoyed reading what everyone views and beliefs on this subject. Thank you all for responding! ☺️

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• well there certainly is "life" after death, cause your body doesn't die as your brain stops working. your inner cells and microorganisms continue to live. they will be transformed and eaten by other microorganisms and you'll decay, giving live to new organismns. however your "ego" (the thing you refer to when you say "i") will be gone forever, as that's a function of your brain and as your brain dies and decomposes, it will be gone.

2|1
    0|1
    • 3 d ago

Woahh... I've never heard of anything like that! Very deep and informative

• 3 d ago

Lol didn't mean to be "deep" xD that's just how it is. The ego is nothing but a thinking pattern. It's not a physically existing thing.

• Yes I do we could even possibly meet in heaven one day and look back on this very day how we met on Gag when I had asked you before do you need a driver remember?

1|1
    0|0
    • 3 d ago

Oh sorry I think it was the other blond girl

• Show All
    • 2 d ago

That's awesome I got confused for a little bit.
      but I'm glad to see it was you and will definitely Meet in Heaven ๐Ÿ˜Š

• 1 d ago

Thank you so much for most helpful award it's greatly appreciated especially coming from you ๐Ÿ˜Š

Most Helpful Girls

• Heaven and hell are man made concepts to help scared children sleep at night. If you think logically about it there is no way for a soul to live on in any kind of different reality. The soul is our brain. When you die, you are brain dead and thus the person you were, all your memories and thoughts will cease to exist.

1|0
    0|1
  • ATM I think when we due we'll just stay on earth and watch over our families until the earth is recycled and we start again (that's for the good people)

The bad people will just go to hell and be tormented.

1|1
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Absolutely there is an after life, I have a soul and my body house this soul. The body can only live so long but your soul is eternal that does not die. It is written; Just as a man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgement, so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many people; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him. Hebrews 9:27-28

1|1
    0|0
  • I definitely believe now after meeting the decider on where you go after death and it's not looking good for me let's just say the first thing it test you on is your virginity so make sure you save yourself till you get married that's all I can say about that wish I did

1|0
    0|0
    • 1 d ago

Ye a don't no how a can be forgiven for my sin do you have any advice? It would be much appreciated. I no this is no excuse but I saved myself till I was with the women I thought i was going to spend the rest of my life with and she asked me to sleep with her before we married but then just ended up leaving me before we married without any reason just never spoke again and she just left

• 1 d ago

We was together for years to so it was not a short relationship

• I'm not really sure on it, but I'd rather there isn't a heaven and hell, because I don't know where I'd end up and whether or not a religion is the path to take me there - I'd rather just die in peace TBH.

I'm agnostic, but rule out the possibility of there being a god, afterlife or some religion being true, I'd just rather there isn't, but it's definitely something I'm quite paranoid about and if I died on the wrong path and have to deal with god, I'm screwed.

1|1
    0|1
    • 2 d ago

This is exactly my thoughts, but i dont rule out there is a god.

• Show All
    • 1 d ago

Im all about getting back at people, just saying there's certain people on here that will keep it going just for the fun of it, and these are the two. That poor mans comedian thing has also been deliberatly stalking me, he is blocked and gag is legitamatly monitoring him so I don't know how he's even seeing anything of mine. But yes, i see all where your coming from, just thought id give a tip from the people your dealing with, its a never win and pointless.

• 1 d ago

Fair point and thanks for the advice. Something kind of similar happened the other day, where someone replied to someone I had replied to, on some old question and I replied back and they never did, I think this might be the same case, at least I'd rather it be that.

• I see no reason to believe there is an afterlife of any kind, especially a heaven or hell or some other realm where you somehow retain your memories and personality.

That doesn't mean that some form of an afterlife doesn't exist, but there's no real reason to believe that one does.

1|0
    0|1
  • Simple

1|0
    0|0
  • I think death is just the end of a person's physical existence. I don't believe in a hell and heaven for me is just spiritual freedom. Like when you have successfully lived a good life and don't need a physical form anymore, your soul earns the freedom to exist without any limitations. Explore the universe, live a life on another world, influence nature, that sort of thing.

1|0
    0|0
  • I acknowledge the fact that i don't know. My current life is not ruled by the thing i want im my afterlife. I am okay with my desires in this life and wouldn't care if you prove there is or isn't one. My current life is not affected nor the worst people nor the best and let's nit get into the conversation of relativism in judgments.

1|0
    0|1
  • I once traveled to New Jersey, but later left, so, yes, I believe in "Life After Death".

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no reason to think there is anything after death.

One question I like to pose is this:

If Darwinโ€™s theory of natural selection is true, then if you believe in an after life, do bacterias get to go to heaven? Do microbes go to heaven? Do fish go to heaven? Do reptiles, birds, amphibians go to heaven? If humans went to heaven, since when? Did Australopithecus go to heaven? Evolution is a gradual process, so any particular point god chose to allow go to heaven would be a purely arbitrary choice, when he couldโ€™ve picks their parents or their descendants.

2|1
    0|0
  • I believe that life after death is exactly the same as life before birth

1|1
    0|1
    • 3 d ago

Life before birth? Like we had a life before we were born?

• 2 d ago

I think he's referring to a common phrase. People often say there has to be an afterlife, because they just can't imagine what it's like not to exist. If you want to imagine what it's like not to exist, remember what life was like before you were born. It's exactly the same.

• 2 d ago

That's the basic point. Well said

• God says there is an afterlife, and God cannot lie, His Word is all I need to know it exists.

2|2
    1|0
  • To be honest as a philosopher that is one of the biggest confusion I face

1|0
    0|1
    • 3 d ago

I feel you on that

• Show All
    • 1 d ago

Not really and only as viewed by men... the GOD of the Bible tells us all things

• 1 d ago

Dude, u do know that the bible was changed with time.

• Dont know.
    Nobody knows when the repeated life circle will end.

1|0
    0|2
  • Yes, there is a heaven and hell... Heaven will be better than we can possibly imagine and hell will be worse than we can possibly imagine.

1|1
    0|0
    • 1 d ago

I just want to say here that I commented 2 days before sexy ash even commented here, so if anyone is doing any stalking , it is the rich brat sexy ash , stalking me. I think she is in love with me , always follows me and comments when I comment. It could be she is just paranoid.

• Yes i believe in afterlife because i believe in god and jesus...

The heaven or hell doesn't look the way we know, they are different i guess...

2|2
    0|0
  • Since in the media there have been several depictions of heaven and hell, in the end you can't define either of them. Thus you can't tell either if there's a clear difference between only two destinations we might end up in.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do Iโ€™d hope to see my mom havenโ€™t seen her since I was four I since her in pictures itโ€™s not the same.

1|2
    0|1
  • It would be nice, but most nice things don't come.

I'm hoping biological immortality will become more scientifically realistic for humans within my lifetime.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, and I personally have no issues with just. not existing anymore.

1|0
    0|0
  • I want to make it to heaven. I have to work on my faith however and my connection with god to make it in for sure.

1|0
    0|0
  • I believe in heaven, one day I will see my mom again ๐Ÿ˜

1|2
    0|1
  • I think that our energy will become a part of all of the energy, just not sure if consciousness will also be a part of that.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1 d ago

sound like Oprah

• Show All
    • 1 d ago

@Poormanscomedian the easiest way for me to explain this to you is as follows, the stuff you call a soul but what it really is.

• 1 d ago

@Poormanscomedian and what it is is energy.

• I won't know what happens until I experience it myself

1|0
    0|0
  • I think we are all made up of energy and it goes back into that pool. Nothing is lost everything is recycled

1|0
    0|1
  • The universe is insane. Makes no sense. And whatever it is. Its one heck of a show stopper

Information can't actually be erased. It may change but not erased. When you delete something that energy absorbs back into the space around us
    Our information will continue on to live. And we just cease to exist. Nothing left. Its the sum of our parts that gives us senses and awareness

That could be a very sad, meaningless reality. We are nothing. Worth nothing. A product of chance. A mistake maybe

โ€”> the far more pleasant thought is a devine lord. A heaven. Image heAven. How free. How beauitful. How loving. Warm. Puppies everywhere โ€”> we are now special. Worth something

1|0
    0|0
  • its just black like wen u goto sleep and u wakeup the next morning and dont remember having a dream but forever

1|0
    0|0
  • I believe in what my religion says because it makes perfect sense.

1|1
    0|0
    • 3 d ago

Whatโ€™s your religion?

• 3 d ago

@LeaMalin one that does not say that just because I belong to it and follow it, I will go to heaven; although I should never lose hope in God's mercy.

• Nope don't believe in heaven and see less of a reason to believe in a lake of fire hell

1|0
    0|0
  • I look so forward to Heaven. Do you know how big its going to be?

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course, Heaven good , and Hell bad

1|2
    0|0
  • Lol, talk about wishful thinking.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3 d ago

I like to be optimistic for the future and beyond! I cannot be stopped!

• 3 d ago

Kudos to you then!

• Simply google Robert Snow youtube, or the afterlife investigations.

0|0
    0|0
  • after I die, I'll disappear in nature

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I'll be in the Limbo.

1|0
    0|0
  • Only oblivion awaits.

1|2
    0|0
  • I don't know really

1|1
    0|0
  • I believe it all and hopefully I'll go to heaven

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do

1|1
    0|1
  • It's total bs.

2|0
    0|2
    • 1 d ago

Why were you created? Why does life exist? Why is there so much diversity? How did life begin? Where did the planets stares and space come from?

• 1 d ago

@goodlongman With all due respect, but this argument is pointless.
      No argument you or I say will change our minds so, I don't see any point of it.

• No. Death endeth all, for every man.

1|0
    0|0
  • I believe in death after life.

1|0
    0|0
  • I believe in an afterlife

1|0
    0|0
  • there is a dome right above us of course I do lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I donโ€™t believe

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I almost died once and only thing I can remember is pure darkness.

1|0
    0|0
  • C) I'm atheist, and I don't believe in afterlife, but I believe in reincarnation.
    Why? Because human mind is a form of energy, and energy never dies, it only changes form.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes i do believe

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes