Do you believe life after death?

I do. Like I'll go to heaven where I belong after I die. What do you think the afterlife would be like if you believe in a heaven, a hell, reincarnation, purgatory, haunting someone, etc ect! I like to read some interesting theories if you guys have any to share!Do you believe life after death?
  • Yes, I believe in an Afterlife
  • No, I don't believe in an Afterlife
1 d ago
I really appreciate everyone taking their time in responding. I really enjoyed reading what everyone views and beliefs on this subject. Thank you all for responding! ☺️

1239

Most Helpful Guys

• well there certainly is "life" after death, cause your body doesn't die as your brain stops working. your inner cells and microorganisms continue to live. they will be transformed and eaten by other microorganisms and you'll decay, giving live to new organismns. however your "ego" (the thing you refer to when you say "i") will be gone forever, as that's a function of your brain and as your brain dies and decomposes, it will be gone.

• 3 d ago

Woahh... I've never heard of anything like that! Very deep and informative

• 3 d ago

Lol didn't mean to be "deep" xD that's just how it is. The ego is nothing but a thinking pattern. It's not a physically existing thing.

• Yes I do we could even possibly meet in heaven one day and look back on this very day how we met on Gag when I had asked you before do you need a driver remember?

• 3 d ago

Oh sorry I think it was the other blond girl

• 2 d ago

That's awesome I got confused for a little bit.
      but I'm glad to see it was you and will definitely Meet in Heaven ๐Ÿ˜Š

• 1 d ago

Thank you so much for most helpful award it's greatly appreciated especially coming from you ๐Ÿ˜Š

Most Helpful Girls

• Heaven and hell are man made concepts to help scared children sleep at night. If you think logically about it there is no way for a soul to live on in any kind of different reality. The soul is our brain. When you die, you are brain dead and thus the person you were, all your memories and thoughts will cease to exist.

• ATM I think when we due we'll just stay on earth and watch over our families until the earth is recycled and we start again (that's for the good people)

The bad people will just go to hell and be tormented.