Why Tiny Houses Are So Adorable

ginny_weasley
Why Tiny Houses Are So Adorable

For anyone that knows me, you know I love tiny houses I think they are adorable. My future house cannot be bigger than 1,400 square feet and even then that's pushing it. I hate cleaning so this would cut down on that. However, I think you would have to be very comfortable with your partner. There isn't a lot of space, so they would hear everything.

It would definitely save money, though, especially since I plan to travel. Of course, Christmas and Thanksgiving can never be held at my house but that's a good thing. It's definitely possible to get what you want in a big house with a tiny house. A few of these houses have a wraparound porch, a deck, libraries, and/or large beds.

Why Tiny Houses Are So Adorable
Why Tiny Houses Are So Adorable

Why Tiny Houses Are So Adorable

Why Tiny Houses Are So Adorable

Why Tiny Houses Are So Adorable
Why Tiny Houses Are So Adorable
Why Tiny Houses Are So Adorable

Why Tiny Houses Are So Adorable

This apartment in the picture above is a 240 sq foot apartment in NYC. I am pretty sure what is in the picture is basically the entire apartment but I'm also sure since it's in New York it's way more expensive than the average tiny house.

Why Tiny Houses Are So Adorable
Why Tiny Houses Are So Adorable
Why Tiny Houses Are So Adorable
Why Tiny Houses Are So Adorable
Why Tiny Houses Are So Adorable
Why Tiny Houses Are So Adorable
Why Tiny Houses Are So Adorable

Here's a tour of tiny house.

Why Tiny Houses Are So Adorable
6
6

Most Helpful Girl

• Darkfairie17
    I love tiny homes! I dream of one day living in a tiny home too. Not a really small trailer one, but one that just sits on a property. I think it would be great to live in one.

I hate cleaning too, and a tiny home would be easier to keep clean since there is less space to actually clean. Plus you would accumulate less stuff as you only have so much room to put things.

The other great thing is that you would keep your costs low, and space would be used wisely. I think a lot of homes have wasted space, people just don't utilize their space wisely.
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guy

• Waffles731
    I want a tiny house too but IT NEED TO HAVE PROPER PLUMBING
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

55
  • Wow, @ginny_weasley, Where Wwere These 'Adorable tiny houses' the other Nite when my Roomie and I were looking to Move into Something this Size?
    We had Looked at Something that was Big enough for a Brew of Not a Few.
    Good luck and Great My Take. xx
    • Paris13

Thank you for the Like, hun. xx

• Luci92
    These are so cool! I've watched a show about this sort of thing. I'd actually consider living in one, except the only problem would be the need for a large closet/wardrobe --I have a lot of clothes lmao.
  • 

• CheerGirl38139
    I've seen the show. It looks cool to a degree, but not very realistic in my opinion.

But 1400 sq. ft. would be GIGANTIC compared to the 200-400 ones they usually have on that show.
  • PlainJane86
    I've seen these before. Such a cool idea, whether you need to save for traveling , like you mentioned, or if you're newlyweds trying to save up for a big house. And yes, very adorable!
  • Saoirse_Nua
    Good take but I think I would find those houses very claustrophobic - I like my houses mid size
  • Awesome! you know I did a similar mytake a while back, but yours is better by all means :) Mine was amateur compared to this
  • RainbowFanGirl
    D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E

I see things that nobody else sees 🏠
  • SlightlyCrazy
    I spent a lot of summers in rvs
    I could do the small house
  • Dred1614returns
    That's pretty cool. Definitely not my thing, though.
  • capturemyheartnow
    They are all wooden houses. i prefer houses built of concrete structures..