A Message To All Women Supporting Hillary Clinton

Anonymous

A Message To All Women Supporting Hillary Clinton:

It must take some complex mental gymnastics to believe that the woman with a sexual predator husband is somehow actually on the side of women. He has been accused of sexual crimes by 17 different women. Everything from groping to rape. Second only to Bill Cosby. I guess you only "listen and believe" to the victims when you want to.

It must take enormous amounts of self-delusion and a total lack of a moral conscience to believe that the woman who receives a large portion of of her funding from Saudi Arabia (who also funded 9/11) is actually on the side of women. All the rape, "honor" killing, vitriolage (acid throwing) and stoning that goes on in that country means nothing to you. It must take a massive amount of cruelty and arrogance to say that while the political ambitions of a woman in your country matter to you, the very lives of women in another country don't matter at all. Just so long as that country supports your candidate.

It must take a truly heartless and vicious person to support a woman who willingly defended a man accused or raping a 12 year old girl. She even attacked the girl on the witness stand and saying she caused the rape because she "fantasized about sex with older men."

Every woman who supports Clinton is also purchasing a one way ticket to hell with their vote. I guess you could say it's a two for one special.

Make the right choice on November 8th.

25
15

Most Helpful Girl

• udolipixie
    I find this post amusing.

"I guess you only "listen and believe" to the victims when you want to."
    I imagine you do as well. I find when it comes to antifeminists and similar ilk they're all for saying most sexual assault/rape accusations are false, victim-blaming/shaming and disbelief unless the person being accused is someone they dislike. Trump's been accused of rape- don't believe the victim it's feminazi whiteknight bs most rape accusations are false accusations. Bill's been accused of rape- believe the victim and shame on you for not doing so.

"It must take a truly heartless and vicious person to support a woman who willingly defended a man accused or raping a 12 year old girl. "
    Uh huh because it's not like it was her job and allowing personal tastes to affect her judicial 'duty' would be off. But sure go off on her but not the plentiful of people whose job isn't to defend dudes accused of rape. So much outrage for her doing her job yet I rarely see outrage when people defend a dude for raping an unconscious gal... because y'know she was asking for it and it's not really rape if it was at a party or they dated X years ago or she was dressed slutty.

I really do enjoy this lambasting her on an act for her past coming from a seemingly mindset that would possibly whine about dudes being on the sexual offenders registry and preaching forgiveness/moving on for a rapist and not to make him 'suffer'/judge him forever on something in the past he 'paid' for... as if he willingly chose to take the punishment and wasn't caught and punished.
    Is this still revelant?
    • udolipixie

To any potential commenters: "I'm not a Hillary supporter" in my opinion there is no worthwhile presidential candidate.

I just find it amusing that this post as lambasting Hillary on the seeming notion she's not for women... as if Trump is some feminist icon. LMFAO

Most Helpful Guy

• madhatters4
    just to counter point. what exactly has trump done that is so uplifting to women?

- serial adulterer who plead the 5th 97 times during courtroom testimony regarding whether or not he's cheated. i mean is it worse to be the wife of an adulterer or to be the adulterer
    - refers to women as pigs
    - says a woman who is flat chested is essentially worthless
    - believes any woman who challenges him must be on her period

sure hillary has her issues but if we bring those up it's only necessary to bring up trump's issues
    Is this still revelant?
    • He was accused of raping a 13 year old girl as well. Of course, we don't know if it's true-But it makes you wonder, doesn't it?

• PT1911

Just because someone is ant-hillary does not mean they are pro trump

• Pearl85

Precisely

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1424
  • EnglishArtsteacher
    You're entitled to your opinion, which is fine.

But you're making it sound like someone is evil for supporting a candidate for president.

"It must take a truly heartless and vicious person to support a woman who willingly defended a man accused or raping a 12 year old girl. She even attacked the girl on the witness stand and saying she caused the rape because she "fantasized about sex with older men."-Well, she was a lawyer, and that was her job. Are you saying we should have a guilty before innocent justice system?

With that being said, saying someone is "truly heartless, and vicious" for supporting a candidate is closed-minded (I'm assuming you're a Millennial, since we seem to be a narrow-minded generation). I'm probably the most anti-Donald Trump person on this website, but I don't think people are "vicious", "evil", or "heartless" for supporting Trump.

If you ask me, someone who supports a candidate with the intention of that candidate being a "morally good" apparently doesn't know much about politics in the first place, and probably shouldn't be voting. Elections should be about the issues, not the "morals" of a candidate. There isn't a single candidate these days who has "morals."
    • What her post shows us is that maybe one should invest more into the education system.

• @Fightingspirit I don't necessarily agree with that. It's well written actually.

What her post shows us, is that maybe one should research key political issues before supporting a candidate, instead of writing an emotional response on a candidate with no factual data, or evidence.

• That should be part education or do we have different ideas of what education is?

• AleDeEurope
    Prepare to get accused of being a guy xD

But you're right. Hillary gives zero shit about women, she's just using them to get their vote. The fact so many are falling for that makes you lose some hope :/
    • pnl86

"I'm a woman, vote for me!" (Sponsored by FriendsofHilary. org and The Boys Are Stupid Throw Rocks At Them Foundation).

• FatherJack

@pnl86 You spelt it's name wrong... it's KILLary !!

• Fathoms77
    This woman is flat-out evil. Even my mother and all her friends are petrified of the thought of her in the White House.
  • echoaj
    Are you going to do a MyTAke on a message to women supporting Trump too?
    You do realize Trump has repeatedly called women slops, ugly, bimbos, etc
    Trump said these things
    1 Giving your wife “negotiable assets” is a terrible mistake.
    2 “You know, it doesn’t really matter what [the media] write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass.” — from an interview with Esquire, 1991
    3 Also said no one would vote for Calri Fiorina because of her face.
    4 "Rosie is a very unattractive person, both inside and out."
    5 Megan kelly controversy
    6 he once commented on a reporter that the only reason she has her job is because of body.
    7 Now you have Alicia Machado who has come out and said that Trump called her "Miss Piggy" and "Miss Housekeeping." Then Trumps tries to divert the issue by the irrelevant claiming that she is in a sex tape even though there is no good evidence supporting that.

Also his former wife filed rape allegations in court documents against Trump.
    So any woman that supports Trump is beyond me.
  • pnl86
    The 2016 presidency was promised to Hilary from the Democratic leadership back when Bill Clinton was facing heat from the sex scandals. What would crush the Democratic leadership at the time (and cause them to lease seats and control in Congress, and swing power over to the Republicans) was for Hilary to leave Bill Clinton. The Democratic party "needed" her to stand my Bill Clinton, and she wasn't just going to do it for "free."

So, she had a very big stick she was wielding, and she wanted a very big carrot in order to voluntarily put it down. That's what the Democratic leadership did, that's the deal they struck. The 2016 presidency is already determined... everything else is just for show and formality.

Free choice. Give me a break. The biggest irony in the Democrat school of thought is that they "think" about Republicans and immediately imagine some red neck religious undereducated white racist sexist male that's so corrupted by the propaganda of Fox News... and immediately feel better about themselves from being immune to such thought control and propaganda from the media... and being able to exercise their free will and free choice.

Yes, as if all other sources within their limited sphere of influence are immune to disseminating propaganda. Building up a straw man of what Democrats would "not" like to identify themselves as, and then standing as the "opposite" of the (i. e., negative reinforcement) is the main psychological play Democratic propaganda relies on.

The truth is, both Republicans and Democrats are idiots. They are like monkeys. "My mom and dad believe X, so I believe X" (Republican). "People who believe Y are idiots, so I believe X, which is basically not Y" (Democrat).

This is perhaps the only election in history where an "Independent" candidate actually stands a reasonable chance of winning if the "somewhat likely" battleground states swing their votes in favor. Rather than seize the opportunity, people a exercising their "free thought" in jumping on the "first Black and Female President, progressive, change, yay!" train.

It's not about Trump v. Hilary. It's about a two-party system versus actual meaningful choices in politics. That's real change. Everything else is just the same old movie with different actors.
  • RachelBrigs
    I can't stand Clinton but Trump is worse. Because I plan to be proactive in my country I will be voting for Clinton.
    • I just find it silly to not support a candidate based on that candidate's "moral character." Since when did politicians have morals?

• @EnglishArtsteacher what? Most choices are guided by your moral compass. Clinton lying about Benghazi is a result of a poor moral choice for example. Morality is the basis of everything. No one can lead a country to greatness without a good character.

• And a person who does not value morality in others typically isn't a very moral person themselves and I don't take those people seriously. :/

• somebodysaycheese
    Im not voting for her. When she was a lawyer and defended some rich college kid who was accused of raping a 9 yrold she said the girl was "asking for it". When I heard that its when she started leaving a sour taste in my mouth
  • Waffles731
    You do realize that unlike the allegations against bill clinton,
    There is actually plenty of evidence for Donald Trump raping his ex-wife.
    • john52461

Umm, you know he admitted to having sex with Gennifer flowers right? You're 21 you being born as this stuff was going on so you have no idea what you're talking about. Also Monica Lewinski, he also allegedly slept with a black prostitute and has a son with her. Trumps ex WIFE by the way denied those allegations (what idiot rapes their wife, do you know how absurd that sounds)

• vishna

@john52461 People unfortunately rape their partners. That's not some thing he just made up or that was made up to make trump look bad...
      mainweb-v.musc.edu/.../wiferape.shtml this link is a reference to statistical data of wife rape...

• goaded
    This: [Clinton] willingly defended a man accused or raping a 12 year old girl. She even attacked the girl on the witness stand and saying she caused the rape because she "fantasized about sex with older men."

Is untrue. She was an unwilling defence attorney, and the case never went to trial, so the girl never took the witness stand.

www.snopes.com/.../
  • starliteyes
    Clinton is a garbage candidate but you didn't present that very well xD
  • BlondeBlueEyes84
    If you're a White female supporting the anti-White male Hillary Clinton, you support White men going with East Asian women and rejecting White women. Which happens on a grand scale nowadays.
    Hillary Clinton HATES White men. Support her, as a White woman, and you essentially support your own downfall. You support yourself settling down with ugly non-White men, because White men never hit on you and ask you out. You support to make that even more of a thing, if that's possible at this point.
  • SvetlanaSavachenko
    There's no way I'd vote for that communist shrew hag!!!
  • FallOutBoy2001
    ma'am, the only reason I would vote for her is because Obamacare means my little brother can get healthcare when he's out on his own
    • john52461

obama care is such a disaster companies are pulling out and many raising their rates, it's a failure sadly

• @john52461 it's actually not a total failure

• john52461

yeah which is actually pretty good for a politician

• John_Doesnt
    Yeah, make the right choice by voting for a guy who thinks a woman is useless if she gets fat. Vote for a guy who got divorced twice and married a woman half his age
    He sure as hell cares about women.
  • FatherJack
    " heartless and vicious person " That's Killary in summary !! No wonder she is favoured stooge for the House of Rothschild , just as evil , cold & psychopathic as her masters !! This evil being has a lot of blood on her hands too !!
  • KnightinDarkArmor
    What is the right choice?

We have Jill stein a woman with NO governing exp
    We have Gary Johnson who doesn't know anything about the world around him.
    We have Trump, a ignorant ill tempered buffoon.

Even if everything you say is true (and it isn't) Hillary seems like the best choice
  • PrincessofNohr
    It takes a truly heartless and vicious person to support a man has been called a woman pigs and sluts, had cheated on multiple women, and has been accused of raping of a 13 year old girl.
  • EmoKate97
    Im going to be honest. I really want a female president but i just don't want the first female president to be her.
  • Saoirse_Nua
    There is only one presidential candidate involved in an allegation of Marital rape
    assets.nydailynews.com/.../hunt30n-8-web.jpg
    And also have an allegation of Statutory Rape against him
    www.newstalk.com/Donald-Trump-accused-of-statutory-rape-assault-and-battery-against-13yearold-girl
    Plus he is a Misogynist, Racist Bigot
    www.newyorker.com/.../...y-879x1200-1475161935.jpg
    • Wrong link for the rape of his wife
      www.independent.co.uk/.../...mentary-a6836151.html

• I will ask you again:

WHAT HAS HE SAID THAT IS RACIST?

• And isn't it just telling that instead of properly refuting the OP's MyTake you've taken to pointing out allegations against Trump?

• Dred1614returns
    I love how everyone seems to forget her raking Bill's women over the coals.
  • dipta
    Why is this site's myTakes only against Hillary?
    Why is this take attacking women?
  • uknaked
    You really are a lying, stupid, idiotic, misogynistic fool. Hillary Clinton is a superb candidate for POTUS. She loves her husband and has forgiven him his indiscretions, that shows strength of character.
    She has never personally received any funds from a foreign country, and Saudi Arabia are as big an enemy of Isis and middle eastern terrorism as the US of A.
    You have obviously been listening to republican propaganda that is all lies.
    Do you seriously want to vote for a megalomaniac, misogynist, lying cretin, like chump trump as POTUS and commander in chief of US forces?
    You must be mad, or very sadly misinformed about reality.
  • SleepingSnorlax
    Clinton is terrible.
    Trump is terrible.
    Independents are terrible.
    We're fucked.
  • john52461
    1. Big companies make donations to the Clinton Foundation, days later they get a contract. (companies like Lockheed Martin, Boeing)
    2. Hillary is incompetent and can't tell if that a (c) means classified on emails. She thought the (c) was for it be in alphabetical order!
    3. She abused her power as Secretary to set up meetings for people who donated to the Clinton Foundation or paid her husband for speeches.
    4. Hillary tried to silence women who were sexually harrassed/raped by her husband former President Bill Clinton.
    5. She called blacks men super predators (yes this is true look it up)
    6. On a radio show she was asked what thing she can't leave home without. She said "hotsauce". No joke check out "breakfast club hot 97". You think she really carries hot sauce in her purse? LMAO
    7. She is a good wife and tries to cover up her husbands crimes against women.
  • Kylesar
    I agree with your point up to this point

"It must take a truly heartless and vicious person to support a woman who willingly defended a man accused or raping a 12 year old girl. She even attacked the girl on the witness stand and saying she caused the rape because she "fantasized about sex with older men."

Look, I hate both candidates, to the point where I'm not even registering to vote, but this isn't a good point. This was her job to do. It doesn't matter if she believed or knew that he did it. She was hired to keep him out of prison. Now the issue should be how she treated her defending the perp AFTER the case, the sheer lack of empathy for the victim.

Hilary's done lots of bullshit, but this isn't one of them.
  • Thisperson98
    I agree, she doesn't care about women at all.
  • Jackblue
    Trump basically admitted he raped his ex wife.
    • john52461

How do you rape your wife?

• Jackblue

@john52461 Same way you rape any other woman. A woman has just as much right to refuse her husband as a stranger.

• john52461

Did you look into this at all? I know a of people don't like Trump but seriously dude...
      "During their divorce in 1991, Donald Trump's ex-wife Ivana accused him of "raping" her three years previously. But she has since clarified it was not in "a literal or criminal sense". "

• raspberry0416
    As opposed to Donald Trump?
    LOL
  • sweetshyguy
    Trump is the less of two evils
  • Anonymous
    I can't believe anyone would want to vote for Killiary. You took the words out of my mouth. Excellent job! You typed 100% the truth
  • Anonymous
    hollywoodlife.com/.../

is this the kind of guy you want your daughter to look up to. or any other woman?
  • Anonymous
    That's right ladies. you should support a misogynist, pig who thinks you have no value beyond your looks.
  • Anonymous
    fuck hillary im voting jill stein
  • Anonymous
    Still voting for her to keep trump out. What are you going to do about it? NOTHING. I can do what I want.
  • Anonymous
    I know, I mean, while I don't think women are inherently stupid, they sure do some stupid things sometimes. Their mindless support of Clinton really is one of those things :(
    • Anonymous

Funny your little article forgot to mention things like Clinton Harassed and had threatened women victims of sexual harassment, voted for and supported the Iraq War, the Patriot Act, the Wall St. Bailouts, got paid hundreds of millions of dollars by the head of Goldman Sachs and other Wall St banks to give "Speeches" and are now funding her campaign. She also "lost" Six Billion dollars as secretary of state and that is just scratching the surface of all the

FACTS

• Anonymous

Lol you aren't even American. by the way you really need to work on your research skills.

• Anonymous
    Both candidates are shit. People are voting whether they prefer red flavored shit or blue flavored shit.
  • Anonymous
    Your points are bullshit
    So tell me, is Trump a feminist icon?
    Saudi Arabia funded 9/11?
    Wake up sheep