Do Not Vote For Trump If...

Waffles731
Do Not Vote For Trump If...

Disclaimer; I'm voting for neither Trump or Clinton

I've seen people on both sides of the aisle saying that Trump is somehow a better option than Clinton.

I'm just going to go through all the reasons I can't see that being true. Clinton might be a terrible person but I can't deny I'd rather have her.

1. His platform IS Anti-LGBT

Do Not Vote For Trump If...

He chose Mike Pence as his running mate. There is no way around it, Mike Pence is a vile piece of utter and complete shit. He supports government funded gay conversion therapy. The American Medical Association, American Psychiatric Association, the American Psychological Association, the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy, the American Counseling Association, the National Association of Social Workers, the American Academy of Pediatrics, the National Association of School Psychologists, and the American Academy of Physician Assistants,

have all basically said that its nothing less than pseudo-scientific psychological and emotional torture.

He wants to government fund psychological torture while opposing universal healthcare because he is just a piece of complete and utter shit who will one day rot in hell. That is Trump's platform. He does not care about the LGBT crowd.

2. He doesn't understand economics

Do Not Vote For Trump If...

There is not a single former white house economist that supports his ideas. He has openly said that he believes the recession was caused by too much regulation. My Grandfather who taught Economics at the University of Utah in Salt Lake City has said that his ideas are moronic at best. (Which is the first time I've ever heard him say the word moronic if that gives you any indication of how bad his ideas are).

3. The only country where he polls better than Clinton happens to be Russia

Do Not Vote For Trump If...

Let me get this out here. RUSSIA IS NOT OUR FRIEND, Russia is not our ally. Canada, the U.K, Australia are our allies. We need to keep our allies not strain our relationship so as to appease some two-bit dictator in the kremlin. I find it so funny that the party of The Great Eisenhower (And I do very much like Eisenhower, he is one of our most underrated presidents) is electing a Putin appeaser.

4. He is a trust fund bastard

Do Not Vote For Trump If...

Lets get this out there, He inherited millions of dollars and a fuckload of apartments and real estate from his father THAT is where his money came from. Not the sweat of his brow, not hard work. It came from the fact that he is a product of his fathers loins.

5. He is against a woman's right to choose

Do Not Vote For Trump If...

He wants to ban abortion unless incest, rape, or the life of the mother. Thats morally reprehensible. If you die, you literally have had to give permission for your body to be used in research. Trump wants to grant Women less of a right to bodily autonomy than WE GRANT DEAD PEOPLE.

6. Has openly said Climate Change is a hoax

Do Not Vote For Trump If...

Because once again he is completely ignorant of Climate Science.

To summarize Trump is a fucking danger to the public and is infact somehow even worse than Hillary Clinton which is quite an achievement.

#Election2016

Do Not Vote For Trump If...
25
42

Most Helpful Girl

• Anonymous
    I'd rather vote for the Green Party, not Hillary or Trump. I wonder if the Green Party will be on the ballot.

1. I don't really care much about GLBT issues. They don't affect me.
    3. Stop the Cold War mentality! Russia is not the Soviet Union. It is not Communist. It can potentially be USA's ally, like China.
    4. Just about every president in the USA is wealthy to some degree and highly educated. Your point is moot.
    5. I don't really care much about the abortion issue. That doesn't affect me.
    6. I believe that the rise of CO2 and methane gas emissions are problematic in today's world. One reason to vote for the Green Party. I believe that it is possible to create an environmentally-friendly manufacturing industry, and that involves innovation, which means hiring brilliant thinkers. Trump's Twitter comment puts the economy and the environment at odds with each other.
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guy

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

2441
  • NatashaJ
    I love how people says he more honest then Clinton BRAH who knows what he does for all we know he probably doesn't pay taxes and do short cuts to save millions while people are out here having a hard time in life. This dipshit is living the life honestly I hope his wife gives him AIDS.
    • Baumber

Who pays more in taxes than they have to?

• NatashaJ

@Baumber I said he probably doesn't learn how to read.

• He'd be more likely to get AIDS from Mike Pence considering Pence did so much to cause an HIV outbreak.

• EyeAmNiceGirl
    Totally bogus, and totally biased. Totally a liar. You are a liar, because you claimed you weren't voting for either Hillary or Trump, then proceeded to trash Trump, and Trump only. If you were truly and honestly opposed to both, you would have spent equal time trashing on Hillary.

Totally bogus because. . . .
    (1) Trump is not anti-gay. He even made a point to say it on the floor of the Republican Convention. (FYI, Republicans aren't anti-gay, either; and factually, the "gay vote" splits pretty evenly.) As for the example used, what is so wrong with government funded "gay conversion therapy"? I mean, the government has forced by law insurance companies to cover sex-change operations and help people "change gender identity." If "helping people become something that they aren't now" is acceptable to the left wing, please explain why it is wrong to help a gay guy get therapy to become straight if that is what he wants?

(2) You claim Trump doesn't understand economics. Are you suggesting he became a billionaire because he doesn't understand? You cited the rather short list of former White House economists as all people opposed to Trump's ideas on the economy. Don't look now, but the White House economists failed to predict all the downswings and all the upswings in the economy, and established policies that have led to the lowest level of employment (labor participation rate) since the early 1970's -- a time when most married women did not work outside the home, and for those who are working, stagnant wages. These same economists (of both parties) insisted that NAFTA and China-trade would HELP the US economy, but we all know they have led to big-time trade deficits and caused the loss of millions of blue-collar jobs.

(3) The yougov poll you posted is about whether people in the country being questioned think their children will be better off when they grow up than the adults answering the poll are now. Has absolutely nothing to do with Trump being president; it's just that people in Russia are seeing some improvement in their lives as they slowly come out from under the radial communist thumb; those nations are less socialist/communist than they once were, and frankly, they have nowhere to go but up. On the other hand, the US is more socialist than ever before, and people are realizing that their children really won't be better off. Countries like France and Germany -- two of the most socialist among the supposed democracies in the G20.
    • lumos

Gay conversion therapy is wrong because it often ends in suicide. And often, the person going through the conversion therapy, doesn't really want it. They are often forced by their parents, or feel forced by society to conform to what's "normal". I recently read a post written by someone who had gone through the conversion therapy. They experienced lots of suicides at the place they were being converted, most kids didn't make it out of there alive. What they do is strip you of all sense of self-worth, they strip you of your personality, they make you hate yourself until you've hit such a low point that they are able to psychologically mold you into becoming "straight". Which doesn't work. That's like saying you could transform an Asian guy into becoming white. It's harmful, disgusting, and often ends in suicide. And it doesn't work because you *can't* change your sexuality.

• @lumos Sorry dude. The suicide rate among the LGBT community is much higher than the suicide rate of those who are straight. So, logically, it makes sense that those in therapy would also have a high suicide rate, and perhaps an even higher rate of suicide solely because they are unhappy with their current situation (or they wouldn't be in therapy trying to change).

• (4) Come on now. His father was a successful man. Nowhere near a billionaire, but successful for sure. Why do people want to vilify some folks simply because of who their daddy is? I find such vilification to be very selective; do the left-wingers vilify Anderson Cooper for being a Vanderbilt? Any of the Kennedy family? Those folks are certainly operating on inherited wealth.

• inceptin951
    #1 Mike Pence is his VP. Kaine is Clinton's VP and for most of his career was against gay marriage and abortion. He still holds those views privately. But I'm sure Clinton won't listen to him.
    Speaking of homophobia, at least Trump addresses Islamic terrorists who killed 49 gay people at a nightclub in Orlando. Hillary wants to invite in refugees who have the same mindset. The Clinton Foundation accepted $25 million from Saudi Arabia. A government that executes gay people.

#2 He has a degree in economics from one of the best business schools in the world. All Hillary can do with her PS degree is listen to economists and assume they know what they are talking about.

#3 Polling doesn't matter. A lot of bad people throughout history were elected by a majority. Thats a nonsense argument. by the way I see Hillary is leading in Saudi Arabia where women are treated a second class citizens and gays are executed. Do you have anything to say about that?

#4 Trump took out a $1 million loan from his father. Turned it into $4.5 billion. Thats 4500 times better than what he received. You could never turn your money around like. Are you worth more than your father when he died?

#5 A woman's right to choose to murder her baby? You are a sick bastard. What about the baby's right? Disgusting of you.

#6. I disagree with him on Climate change. But Hillary is no better. She has no solution other than to change our domestic energy. She doesn't know how to get major polluters to join in. Climate change will continue to happen until the entire world addresses it and China, India, and Russia never will so we can't do anything about it until we stop ruining relations with them (like Hillary has done with Russia and China). They are not our adversaries. We can work together. Hillary is still in a Cold-War mindset.
    • Waffles731

"You could never turn your money around like. Are you worth more than your father when he died?"
      Gee,
      I didn't get a 'small loan of a million dollars'
      and my father is still living

• You didn't answer the question. Are you worth more than your father? How many times more than your father? Quit the BS. I'm not talking about 1 million or 100 million. I'm talking about ratios. Trump is worth a lot more than he inherited. I'm asking if you could turn something such as a $5,000 loan into $22,500,000. I know you couldn't. So stop acting like its easy when tons of rich kids end up complete failures in life or certainly earning less than their parents. You're just looking for an excuse to bash him and make yourself feel better about your pathetic life.

• Waffles731

The question is stupid,
      Of course I'm not worth more than my father but at my age neither was trump, and my dads not a multi-millionaire who can casually loan out a million dollars

• LittleSally
    Don't vote for Trump IF... you're a person with an actual, functioning brain!

media.giphy.com/media/6tVKgx4O2b83u/giphy.gif
  • Rainie_
    Well what can I say, trump means fart in Britain. I think the surname suits him well.
    media.giphy.com/media/l3vR6eSZ9bvU6CxkQ/giphy.gif
  • Library
    You put some very good points. I'll never vote for that moron. He has no political experience either so of course he will do a horrible job. Did you know that if Trump becomes president, he will add 5.3 trillion dollars more of debt? Clinton's plan will only add 550 billion dollars more of debt.
    • Are you serious? Where did you get this ridiculous information? FYI, both Trump and crooked Hillary will add to the national debt. In fact, 8 years of crooked Hillary will probably double the national debt again, just like Obama did.

• john52461

https://i.stack.imgur.com/jiFfM.jpg

both idiots will raise the debt by trillions, there is such thing as dropping the debt so forget it

• cinderelli
    Great take.. sadly trump supporters are too stupid to understand the facts.. I am not an American hence I am not biased.. I didn't know about this political system long ago.. Hillary might not be the best person to be president.. but she's still better than him.. a fool is far more dangerous to be commander in chief.. he's a pervert.. our points still won't matter to those because they've sunken too low to get out now.. but I'm glad to see a sensible American on this site..
    • john52461

It's Hillary Clinton that's sunk low, she thinks she is above the law and deleted emails from the president to hide them after she had been issued a subpoena by congress. But none of you care about corruption because Trump said the word Pussy OMG! OMG! Pervert alert. At least he didn't commit crimes. There is proof of this and if she wins she will be impeached guaranteed. You know why? Because wikileaks has the emails she deleted from Obama. This is top level corruption. Yes trump is a creep but Hillary thinks she is above the law. I know you guys don't care. She is your queen.

• cinderelli

@john52461 you compare using another account for emails to sexual assault? wow... *slow clap* none of those email have been proved to harm the country in any way.. maybe you are thinking you're above the law because FBI closed the case.. FYI it's not about the word pussy... it's about he forcing himself onto women just because he thinks he can... keep your irrelevant and baseless remarks to yourself.. you're blinded with ignorance

• john52461

You say I'm blinded and have baseless remarks then proceed to say he committed sexual assault. He has not been charged with sexual assault. Hillary deleted emails after being getting a subpoena. They will proceed with prosecuting her. You will see for yourself.

• Brokenheartedx
    not American so I'm voting no one... right now Americans have to choose between half wit A and half wit B as their new president.. u all would be well to chuck a coin in the air and pick heads or tails..
  • DanoMR
    Registered democrat voting for Trump checking in.

Don't you see that this is the only time we will ever, ever get to unseat the global elite from the presidency. Trump can't be bought.

Or, you can listen to the large media outlets, whose owners will only continue to make money if the status quo is continued.
  • Jxpxtxr
    But if you are not voting at all you are actually voting for whoever wins in the end.
    • Waffles731

I live in massachusetts, there is no way clinton doesn't carry my state

• Jxpxtxr

Well if Clinton happens to win you theoretically helped her. By not influencing the results yourself at all you are indirectly siding with whoever wins :P

• Waffles731

Yeah, well and shocking I know,
      I don't actually expect clinton to do a half bad job,
      4 more years of Obama basically, and Obama's been a damn fine president the numbers don't lie

• pnl86
    #5

I don't know if people know this, but, there are three major cases that touch upon "abortion."

Gonzales v. Carhart: https://www.oyez.org/cases/2006/05-380

Roe v. Wade: https://www.oyez.org/cases/1971/70-18

Eisenstadt v. Baird: https://www.oyez.org/cases/1971/70-17

Without Eisenstadt v. Baird, there would be no basis for Roe v. Wade. In Eisenstadt, the Court struggled with the "right to privacy," as it was considered a subsection of the right to "liberty" under the 14th Amendment. The Court famously held:

"If the right of privacy means anything, it is the right of the individual, married or single, to be free from unwarranted governmental intrusion into matters so fundamentally affecting a person as the decision whether to bear or beget a child."

So, contrary to what many women would like to believe, the right to terminate the "developing" life of the fetus has absolutely nothing to do with "It's my body, therefore, it's my choice." No. That's not the constitutional basis. The reason it's a person's right (man or woman) is because of the constitutionally protected right to "privacy" (under the umbrella of liberty within the 14th Amendment).

Theoretically, if babies could be grown in test tubes in factories, people would still have the right to terminate the "developing" fetus. So, it has absolutely nothing to do with one's "body." In fact, stay with the babies growing in test tubes in a lab hypothetical as an analytical tool.

Roe v. Wade comes along and says, there comes a point where society's interest in life and heart wrenching morality cannot take a back seat any longer. What is that point? After the first trimester. Roe v. Wade speaks to "timing." It's merely a "limit" on the unhindered right to have an abortion. What's that reasonable limit? The first three months. Beyond that, all of society's interest supersedes your interest in privacy/liberty which you sat on for 90 days.

Gonzales v. Carhart comes along and speaks about "methods" of an abortion procedure. The "method" of disassembling the fetus piece by piece through so-called "partial birth" abortions is so heart wrenching for society and contrary to the collective notions of humanity and respect to life, that it's simply not "protected" under the 14th Amendment. Other more humane "methods" of abortion are permitted, just not this one.

So, what exactly did Trump say he will do? Where is the basis of this pro-Hilary fiction coming from?
    • pnl86

The "President" of the United States simply doesn't have the Constitutional authority or power to actually do anything with respect to abortions. Even if he were to try and pass some executive order, that order would be deemed unconstitutional and of no legal effect if it overstepped what is protected under the 14th Amendment.

The 14th Amendment, not Presidents, protect people's right to privacy. Regardless where one stands on "abortion" (personal moral views), I think we can all agree on what the Constitution protects and how important the "right to privacy" and "right to liberty" are. As a society, from sperm/egg to 90-day developed fetus, we collectively are able to carry on with life prematurely being terminated. From 90+ days, if that life is being developed inside a person (not in a lab), we recognize that the actual life of the mother is more important than the life of the still developing fetus, and allow for emergency situations.

• pnl86

That's the law, and I think it strikes a delicate balance between the reasonable interests of everyone potentially interested, given how difficult it is to wrestle with these issues and avoid "absolutes."

But women (until society starts growing babies in labs) need to understand the right to abortion (particularly Democrats and women who identify as "liberals" or "feminists"). Eisenstadt never said that the "right to privacy" extends "to women only," or is based on a person's "body." Certain "choices" are inherently private in nature, and government and the rest of society should not and cannot (under the 14th Amendment) get involved and compel a person to make those choices one way or another. That includes matters pertaining to whether one wants to be a "parent," or "bring a child into this world." THAT is the Constitutional right that's protected. Ironically, women need to understand how they're undermining LGBT rights by constantly saying, "my body, my choice."

• pnl86

If you're going to talk about a subject and then add the little stinger of, "Republicans are idiots who have no idea what they're talking about," then at least know what you're talking about.

• RedHood7
    1-I can accept that therapy if, and only if, it is a voluntary act, not imposed. I dont see how they'd impose it honestly.
    2-Who's better according to your granfather? Keynes or Mises? If he answers the former, I can't take his word as anything of value.
    3-Russia is not your friend. And neither is Hillary or at least, most of her ideas and anyone who agrees with her. The polls mean nothing. Just look at how people pretend Hillary isn't a psychopath. Is this really an argument?
    4-Agreed.
    5-Morally reprehensible my ass. I dont care how you feel about your body autonomy. It's not your body anymore. You're carrying someone else. If it was a blood transfusion, you wouldn't be obliged to save someone else, but this ain't the case. You're actively murdering an inocent in the name of your own interest. And I dont take kindly to murderers.
    6-Climate change is not a hoax, but every now and then the data is inconsistent with what actually happens. Specially with the alarmist headlines. This leads many to believe it is a hoax, specially when we consider that many environmentalists regard animal life with a higher standard than human life, and associate themselves with left-wing parties. Altough the criticism on Trump over this is a fair point, the criticism towards the other side shouldn't be ignored and/or undermined
  • somebodysaycheese
    Ok here is my problem with this. The same people who get upset when people question global warming are the same people who believe you can be born in the wrong body ( thats a fairytale notion and scientifically and biologically impossible) and its also the same people who believe there is more than 2 genders again biology proves otherwise.

Your agianst conversion therapy. some people choose to go to conversion therapy some dont. And there are actual stories of people its helped. Yes , some of them are crazy BUT its peoples choices to go there if they made that decisioin.
    Abortion is murder, its murdering the human baby in your womb. usually, murder puts you in jail unless your bruce/caitlyn jenner.

And so what he got money from his father he took that money and made it billions. Who can hate on someone who created an empire?
    • Djaaaaaay

Opinion owner. The same people who think they accually know what thier talking about , but get mad at those who do. Presidents must know (economics at both levels ) ( micro and macro ) to even have a clue of how to change things in the future , I don't know... go figure !!

• Djaaaaaay

Oh... And this ; Are we all really going to want to throw the US away just because women want Hillary and men want Trump... gender differences? How f... en stupid is that !!

• Great points.

• openthedoors
    Not gonna vote for Hillary because I don't want to see her start a war at the request of her donors, who are war mongering billionaires.
  • TuMeManques
    I'm with you and voting 3rd party this year.
    #mcmullin
    #godblessamerica
    • While I agree it it sucks to have to choose between either, voting a third party at this stage is almost throwing your vote away.

In my country, we have a ministry of a bunch of people who form our government. If you vote for the little guy, changes are they WILL get a seat in the ministry.
      However, in the USA, there is no such system. They will count the votes and the one with the most wins; end of story.

Voting a third party is a admirable choice, but sadly not going to change anything. I wish it did.

• @GuyWannaHelp in my state it will make a difference this time. Probably won't win but it will open up the door for changes in the future. I'm in Utah.

• Waffles731

My Dad was born and Raised in Salt Lake City

• Ratiocinative
    1. He wants to promote health sexual behavior and help people with sexual and identity disorders? OMG WHAT A HORRIBLE PERSON!!!1!!111

2. I don't know what Trump's economic policies are, but it can't be any worse than than Clinton's plan to keep increasing taxes and give out lots of free stuff to people.

3. Why should we care what other countries think about our politics?

4. Trump got his money from his father, and Hillary got her money from Saudi Arabia and Russia. lol Clintion Foundation.

5. Women can choose to use birth control or to not have sex all they want, they just can't choose to murder babies.

6. When one religious leader's prediction of the the end of the world fails, everyone laughs. When hundreds of climate scientists fail dozens of predictions of the end of the world, they get millions in government funding. Yes, hoax.
    • Waffles731

The American Medical Association, American Psychiatric Association, the American Psychological Association, the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy, the American Counseling Association, the National Association of Social Workers, the American Academy of Pediatrics, the National Association of School Psychologists, and the American Academy of Physician Assistants,
      have all basically said that its nothing less than pseudo-scientific psychological and emotional torture."

• Waffles731

No, I'm consulting Experts,
      You are doing an appeal to authority by consulting the bible

• Gommers
    Actually I'm willing to bet he knows more about economics than most politicians in the system now. I'd trust him with my money over any one of the bastards currently running the country.

He started with millions, now has billions.
  • john52461
    Both sides are acting stupid in defense of their candidate which is expected, but I've never seen a Presidential candidate thrown in their car like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1pM1x-t-FY
    • john52461

1. You say his Platform is Anti-LGBT but it's Hillary who got MILLIONS of dollars from the Saudi's. Yes the same country where they throw gay people off roofs, you can't be gay there, they WILL kill you. She should give the money back. Why take campaign donations from a country where they don't respect human rights and women's right?

2. Hillary has been in politics longer than most of us have been alive, we have $19 Trillion in debt and our jobs and manufactoring have gone overseas. In other words our current politicans don't understand economics.

3. Other countries don't get to decide our president. When other countries care about human rights, the rule of law, and liberty then we might consider taking their opinion seriously.

4. Don't be jealous of how he started out. You wouldn't have spit out the silver spoon if you had been born with it in your mouth. Also he turned that money into billions. Many people win millions in the lottery and end up more broke then they were before.

• john52461

5. His stance on abortion is to pander to the religious right, he needs their vote. Not sure about that fool pence though. There is no chance abortion will become illegal in the USA.

6. The hoax of climate change is that politicians think they can tax you to fix it. They want to create a system of carbon tax credits and get rich off it. You people never bother to take a step back and think things through. If you truly care about the climate stop bothering politicians about it and make different decisions. Buy LED bulbs, get an electric car, buy more efficient appliances.

• Overthrow
    Not voting for either. They're both equally vile in their own ways. Also, I've fuckin HAD IT with voting for the lesser of two evils. Just hope the rest of the population will follow suit at some point.
  • singlebee
    One more reason why you shouldn't bkte for Trump is that he is a PERVERT the way he thinks and talks about women... And some videos I have seen...
  • John_Doesnt
    Damn young people are gonna throw their vote away on a third-party, AGAIN!. Just like in 2,000 when we lost to George W. Bush in Florida because young morons voted for a third party.
    Don't fuck us again you young bastards! Third party is just a spoiler.
    • Waffles731

I live in massachusetts,
      My whole town could vote third party and clinton would still win the state

• Same goes for me because I live in CA. But the kids in places like Florida could easily swing the favor towards Trump.

• Waffles731

I'm just wondering what I'm going to write in, I've got to narrow down my sarcastic write in lists

• castratedwhiteguy
    If your grandfather doesn't think that Trump's policies of lowering taxes, cutting regulation and fixing our trade imbalances won't grow our economy than he's an idiot...
    • 0112358

"Fixing the trade imbalance'" in the way being proposed would hammer the economy.

Trump says he wants to cut taxes. Spending is already out of control. Yet trump says he doesn't want to actually touch entitlement spending. Oh and he's going to spend the money to round up 13 million people and deport them. This is gonna add up how?

Cutting regulations sounds nice. Which regulations? That's one of those things like 'eliminate waste' that everyone likes in theory.

• @0112358 Maybe you haven't read between the lines. Trump is talking about a partial default on the national debt. He's not telling you exactly what needs to be done, or the price we'll have to pay, because that would be political suicide. Trust me when I tell you that we'll come out stronger on the other side. Real reform will be painful! Deal with it!

• 0112358

If that's what he's suggesting he's even more insane than I imagine.

The U. S. debt is unpleasant, but nowhere near unmanageable. Defaulting would set the U. S. back for decades or more. And it would not be a 'painful but then better' scenario, because it would never, ever regain its position as -the- low risk reserve currency.

• llorando
    7. He is a Clinton/DNC plant to divide the republican party. Clinton and the DNC knew with the email scandal the Republican Nominee would be tough for Hillary to beat, so they had Trump run on the republican ticket.
    www.thebryancrabtreeshow.com/.../...mp-624x403.jpg
  • skeptic002
    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/tqwFWD_Htfo/hqdefault.jpg

He supports government funded gay conversion therapy
    HE WANTS TO MAKE EVERYONE STRAIGHT AWESOME!!!
    https://drleaf.com/

EPIGENETICS LOVE IT :)
    I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE

WHERE GONNA MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWFns3caCJM
    • Waffles731

"The American Medical Association, American Psychiatric Association, the American Psychological Association, the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy, the American Counseling Association, the National Association of Social Workers, the American Academy of Pediatrics, the National Association of School Psychologists, and the American Academy of Physician Assistants,
      I'd like to see that quacks medical license

• skeptic002

LETS MAKE EVERYONE STRAIGHT AGAIN
      static3.comicvine.com/.../...-0422146608-1nine.jpg

• Fathoms77
    At this point, I'm just going to vote for whoever is most likely to stay the hell out of my life.
    • john52461

That would be Trump, Hillary will start new government programs that's what democrats do. Hopefully her ideas are as successful as obamacare.

• Fathoms77

@john52461 The irony of Obamacare being that middle class people had to pay MORE than they ever did before... just so we could ensure the deadbeats were insured. 'rolling eyes'

• Saoirse_Nua
    Very similar thoughts to my own - Just on your foreign polls last Irish poll Clinton (82%) Trump (6%)
  • WhaChaChaKing
    Well I'm pro life so I do think it shouldn't be legal but I highly doubt he is actually pro life. He's just acting like he is because he knows most conservatives are against abortion.
  • ginny_weasley
    Trump fans don't listen to facts.
    • rjroy3

I imagine the same could be said about any arena of groupies.

• @rjroy3 true. At this point, I am way past done with the election.

• rjroy3

Supposedly around 51% to 58% of Americans were surveyed expressing the election being a regular form of stress in their everyday lives. So you're not alone lol.

• Well, at least now his supporters can see the truth.
    Well done on your take. 👏
  • ClassicRocker
    The poll from #3 seems to have nothing to do with the title...
  • smahala1991
    I am very undecided this election. Even though Im not voting Trump I have possibly decided to just go 3rd party
  • AmericanDude
    Donald Trump is one heck of a clown. He should do birthday parties.
  • roselane16
    II'm prolife and a woman. Donald Trump is not prolife he is for abortion in the case of rape and incest which is a clearly bigoted pro abortion stance... It's not a woman's right to get an abortion. It's a child's right to live. And that's any child whether the father raped someone or not. The child is separate from both of his or her mom and dad and shouldn't die for their mistakes. or sins. Now Donald Trump is good on the death penalty trade and immigration. Hillary Doesn't care about america and she's shared this with the emails in many many ways. I'm against hillary and might vote for trump since he might bring judges to help overturn roe v. wade despite himself wanting to kill children because their father was a rapist.
    • Waffles731

Really, so you want to make a Rape victim go through even more trauma if she's pregnant.

• roselane16

I am actually a survivor myself when I was a kid. And yeah, I wouldn't be in favor of killing a kid who did nothing wrong just because his/her father was a rapist. The child isn't cupable for someone else's criminal actions. That's not even a rational thought.

• 4Elements

Alright then make sure you are prepared to care for all the children in the world that could (and should) have been aborted because their mother did not want them.

If the rape victim has a child she does not want and ends up leaving him/her unloved, who benefits? The mother? The unwanted child? Or just you and your beliefs?

Hope you can rest easy at night.

• Phoenix98
    Still voting for him.
  • TripleAce
    It's obvious what sounds crazy to you is not crazy to a person part of the elite who probably has more inside info about what's happening than us

That is a guarantee. It's almost like the stock market. You defiantly do not need to know much about it, just the right people and information. Same idea here

He may have not been the best businessman starting. But it's a little bit of an exaggeration to say he is certaintly not a great one today after years of learning the ropes

They have a saying
    Smart people sound stupid to stupid people

Not saying thats you. But its just a statement to show that not everything that seems stupid on the surface actually is stupid

Even after all this it's not about acheivements and failures. It's about choosing who has the right intentions. A duck with good intentions is better than Hillary with sinister ones
  • mrkdvsn
    Yes, I hope and pray that both Trump and Pence ARE anti-LGBT... and STAY that way. God's patients and mercy on this nation won't last much longer
    • Are you Christian? Judging by your comment you don't sound like it. Maybe you just read the Old Testament and never got to the New.

• Love_Is_Eternal
    If Hilary gets in it will be the end of America as we know it.
  • QuestionMan
    I don't think Gary will do that well.
    He'll just be a spoiler candidate.
    Trump and Clinton are both terrible choices.
    I wanted to see Rand Paul vs Bernie Sanders.
    #StandWithRand

Trump gives off this sleazy used car salesman con man vibe and I just don't trust him.
    Clinton's record speaks for itself. Someone that bad should be in jail serving a life sentence.

If you guys had the parliamentary system like we do in Canada, smaller parties would have a chance but sadly with the electoral college in place and the unbreakable 2 party system mentality nothing will change.

I'd hold my nose and vote Trump but it wouldn't be easy. I have a whole Christmas list's worth of issues with him but when you're choosing between possibly insane but containable (there are lots of checks and balances) and obviously corrupt and malevolent then the first option is 1% better.
  • rjroy3
    If I'm reading your own graph properly, then China, India, Indonesia and Argentina are alongside Russia where he polls better.

But with all due respect... what do our allies know any better than we do ourselves? Just because your friends don't fully agree with your decisions does not make them the wrong decision, nor their decisions right. We're voting for our best interests and if that strains our relationship with our allies, when it does not harm them... are they really allies?

I'm going to go out on a sturdy limb and say you're exaggerating quite a bit. But I will say, I respect the fact you are voting third party. Anyone who votes third party are the only people who have grounds to complain about voting for Trump/Hillary.
  • TheButterfly
    Most trump supports dont know their hand from their ass
  • lime_rampljuset
    Russians consider you allies, but you don't consider them allies; that's sad.
  • StiffLeg
    Y'ur a dumb-ass, just vote for Hillary so that fat-ass Trump won't win, it's that simple,,,
  • DaddyRollingStone
    Why isn't Russia our friend again? The Cold War ended in 1991.
    • The relationship is difficult.
      e. g. Ukraine, Syria, Snowden etc.

• Hidden_P
    If... you have a brain?
  • Pinkbeauty
    good take
  • jjesica346
    True take
    • john52461

and the wall just got 10ft higher

• john52461

We are building a wall. It's going to be a big beautiful wall. It's going to have a door. People are going to come through that door legally.

• OrangeBoy
    She's still better than Trump.
    • OrangeBoy

I would vote for her, just to give less chances to Trump.
      I think people should vote for the ones they hate less, or they will just help the others.

• echoaj
    You're right. Trump sucks
  • LoveHorses
    I agree 100% plus he's a hothead.
  • VirginiaBeachBum